Chalerm says protesters number only 4,000

webfact

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Waiting for the pro-Suthep supporters to come out and say Chalerm is once again exaggerating the numbers.

Chalerm is once again exaggerating the numbers.

Surely Suthep supporters would not say that "Chalerm is exaggerating the numbers" - if we use the standard definition of "exaggerate"?

silom rd is blocked with just a few tyres and a hand full of skinny kids

the average family car could smash through it never mind an army tank or a bulldozer

either take back the sites or dont .....coffee1.gif

every day theres thousands of police threatening to take back control from a few dozen protestors

this happened in little india district ,singapore recently and they called in the commandos and order was restored within

about 2 hours .........

and all the protestors ran away because the laws are real in singapore and non negeotiable

I could show you thousands of photos of Suthep supporters dragging their children onto the streets.

Show me 1 photo of Suthep supporters using children against their will in a live fire zone as human shields.

Just 1.

Yes I thought not.

I suggest going to "Google Images" BEFORE you make statements like that. Not after.

I am still interested in the photos your talking about and I look forward to seeing them?

Whilst the numbers have no doubt dwindled, the real point has already been made.

Yingluck is up to her neck in rice, and with a number of legal cases pending her political career is hanging by a thread, just as it will be for a number of other PTP cronies. Hence, their desperation to cling onto power anyway they can.

Chalerm has continued to look the incompetent alleged drunk thug that he may well be, and really when they get to clearing away the protesters, they have already moved on. It's a game of chess, and one side seems to be playing it far better than the other.

All in my opinion of course whistling.gif

• Like 2

I don't need PTP to tell me this, I just use the eyeball test. All the main protest sites are empty around the city Monday-Friday and then swell up slightly on the weekends. The government is not sending the police in because they don't want to cause an international incident. They along with everyone else, including Suthep, knows this was the least successful protest in history and it is all but over. No need to start a riot between the few thousand that remain and the police.

most of the 'protesters' at pan fah are the homeless enjoying some and free food & water and relative comfort away from their usual home at sanam luang.

the numbers increase from time to time but as a protest it is a bit of a joke at the moment.

• Like 1

As for the elections, yes they will be completed soon, that is if you consider end of April soon of course. Oh to remind you, end of April is about 1 month after this corrupt government has lost it's caretaker status, according to the constitution, but of course the constitution only matters to you people if it suits you, otherwise you don't recognize it isn't it.

Since you obviously don't know what the constitution (who was approved under the Democrats, may I add) says ...let me tell you what happens on April 1st:

Yingluck will lose caretaker status on April 1, you are correct.

When that happens, as stated in Article 3 of the Constitution, the sovereign power temporarily entrusted to the government via the electoral process will be handed back to the people.

And since a country cannot function without a government, a new prime minister can be appointed to form an interim government via Article 7 of the Constitution.

The president of the Senate will forward the name of the candidate to serve as Thailand's next prime minister to His Majesty the King for royal endorsement.

The president of the Senate is Mr. Nikom Wairatpanij:

http://www.thai-senate.com/in/english/former_president_id.php?id_data=125

Mr. Nikom Wairatpanij has close ties with the Puea Thai party. So you probably shouldn't place your bets on the next PM being a Democrat. It could just as well be Yingluck again. Nobody knows, but I guess we'll find out on April 1.

And before you complain about it being illegal or corruption, let me remind you that the wording of this constitution was approved while Abhisit and Suthep were in power.

You have posted this same drivel a few days ago also, and were corrected at that time already. Why you insist on posting untruths ?

A : The costitution was approved by public referendum, BEFORE the Democrats even came in power

B : On 30 March there is a new senate election, which in turn will elect a new president. There is a big chance that Mr Nikom is voted out.

Now print this out and make it a sticky above your bed, so you don't waste any time reposting this crap .

Give Shannon a bit of slack because it can't be easy working those long hours learning scrib sheets so that you can be an Amsterdam boiler room keyboard warrior!

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

silom rd is blocked with just a few tyres and a hand full of skinny kids

the average family car could smash through it never mind an army tank or a bulldozer

either take back the sites or dont .....coffee1.gif

every day theres thousands of police threatening to take back control from a few dozen protestors

this happened in little india district ,singapore recently and they called in the commandos and order was restored within

about 2 hours .........

and all the protestors ran away because the laws are real in singapore and non negeotiable

If they went in the morning they would miss all the street traders as well... Good idea!

So again.

WHY. Haven't they done it?

I think it's because the "government "can lay the blame game on Suthep which is actually giving them more time to get out of the rice debacle.

If Suthep was smart (which he isn't) he would stand the protest down as long as they go for uninterrupted new elections.

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Since you obviously don't know what the constitution (who was approved under the Democrats, may I add)

You have posted this same drivel a few days ago also, and were corrected at that time already. Why you insist on posting untruths ?

A : The constitution was approved by public referendum, BEFORE the Democrats even came in power

B : On 30 March there is a new senate election, which in turn will elect a new president. There is a big chance that Mr Nikom is voted out.

Now print this out and make it a sticky above your bed, so you don't waste any time reposting this crap .

It was a bit of deja vu to see him repeating his bald faced lie.

It's the constitution that says that the Senate leader must elect the next PM.

Who approved this constitution and it's wording? The Democrats under Abhisit and Suthep.

Thanks for the bold font with underlining.

It really draws attention to your glaring errors.

The constitution was approved long before Abhisit/Suthep were in office.

If you're that sloppy with such rudimentary facts, it ruins everything you try to propagate.

Edited by Davidhere