Thai Police in position to retake Bangkok rally sites

webfact

Pointless drivel from the red sheeple as ever. Keep trying with the bs propaganda, someone might actually believe you one day...

While this post is very thought provoking and profound.

Almost as un-thought provoking and unprofound as your previous post I admit, just coming down to your level so you could understand.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pointless drivel from the red sheeple as ever. Keep trying with the bs propaganda, someone might actually believe you one day...

Almost as un-thought provoking and unprofound as your previous post I admit, just coming down to your level so you could understand.

Which post are you reffering to? maybe we could have a debate about it.

Because all I seem to see from your posts in every thread seem to be repeated slogans that add nothing to any discussions.

Just been through the thread WHERE are the pictures of all the weapons supposedly found?

Mostly slingshots and metal nuts. Not even 1 gun. 2 smoke grenades maybe. Quite unimpressive...

It's you whistle blowers here at TVF who from the first word of weapons began drumming up the hype. You guys were blowing whistles so loudly you apparently couldn't hear yourselves pronouncing the police had planted H-bombs, WMD, even Red Bull.

Bull.

Huh. What are you on about?

We all know the press releases are appalling so we tend to rely on pictures. Do you not remember when police raided PDRC leader Sonthiyarn's House on an the report stated war weapons were found... it turned out to be a bullet proof vest and two way radio!

Understand were i'm coming from?

I have a friend who is a protester there and she texted messages all the time.

She saw the police lining up and started to be afraid of what would happen. She was positioned close to the stage and she saw seven or eight men in black (popcorn men as she calls them) and that was when the police retreated.

The monk is well loved by the militiary and it seems that they sent a message to the police telling not to take him.

These are her words not mine, but they seem plausible.

Mostly slingshots and metal nuts. Not even 1 gun. 2 smoke grenades maybe. Quite unimpressive...

AHH Ok the stuff they showed on the television?.. if that was it then it looked like the powder and metal nuts were found in a locked cupboard of some sort.. and the slingshots, I would say most rural households in Thailand would have 1 or 2 about! hell even the police have those. they used them at the begging of the protests!

Wow, you guys are disputing one of your own. You've got to get your act together if you want some credibility guys.

AHH Ok the stuff they showed on the television?.. if that was it then it looked like the powder and metal nuts were found in a locked cupboard of some sort.. and the slingshots, I would say most rural households in Thailand would have 1 or 2 about! hell even the police have those. they used them at the begging of the protests!

Wow, you guys are disputing one of your own. You've got to get your act together if you want some credibility guys.

More ridiculous accusations from you. I know your NOT one of Amsterdam's boiler room keyboard warriors like shannon and pipkins.

But get real!

I asked where were the pictures. some one told me which ones. i replied i had seen them on the TV and then you have quoted petedk's post.. I don't really get it!

ok..Gweiloman..

Are there ANY pictures on this thread OR TVF that show the weapons found at the protest sites that were temporarily seized Friday 14 Feb ?

Re. Gweiloman - can't expect anything more from a brainwashed red sheeple sadly.

Here is a photo of the 'weapons' the police found.

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BgZumzTCIAAqyww.jpg

Which post are you reffering to? maybe we could have a debate about it.

Because all I seem to see from your posts in every thread seem to be repeated slogans that add nothing to any discussions.

Repeated slogans ? Nah, not from me, that's what the red sheeple do. I don't do slogans. If you don't like my posts then don't read them.

Repeated slogans ? Nah, not from me, that's what the red sheeple do. I don't do slogans. If you don't like my posts then don't read them.

But your posts are a profound case study, you and all of your associates - they are starkly revealing. That people whose roots are in democracies and democracy itself can have such views compels inquiry, examination, analysis, reflection. I read most of 'em cause it's demanding to tolerate reading all of them..It's kinda like having to open the bathroom window and close the door on the way out, but I read 'em.

• Like 1

More ridiculous accusations from you. I know your NOT one of Amsterdam's boiler room keyboard warriors like shannon and pipkins.

But get real!

I asked where were the pictures. some one told me which ones. i replied i had seen them on the TV and then you have quoted petedk's post.. I don't really get it!

ok..Gweiloman..

Are there ANY pictures on this thread OR TVF that show the weapons found at the protest sites that were temporarily seized Friday 14 Feb ?

Re. Gweiloman - can't expect anything more from a brainwashed red sheeple sadly.

Here is a photo of the 'weapons' the police found.

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BgZumzTCIAAqyww.jpg

Oh no! Those scissors, the ones with the 3" blades are absolutely lethal. You could start a war with that lot, in a kindergarten!

But your posts are a profound case study, you and all of your associates - they are starkly revealing. That people whose roots are in democracies and democracy itself can have such views compels inquiry, examination, analysis, reflection. I read most of 'em cause it's demanding to tolerate reading all of them..It's kinda like having to open the bathroom window and close the door on the way out, but I read 'em.

And when I try and get through your posts, I have to open the window, close the door and light a dozen matches to get rid of the smell.. You are full of crap too. thumbsup.gif Now if you are done flaming, can we get back on topic please ? giggle.gif

I have a friend who is a protester there and she texted messages all the time.

She saw the police lining up and started to be afraid of what would happen. She was positioned close to the stage and she saw seven or eight men in black (popcorn men as she calls them) and that was when the police retreated.

The monk is well loved by the militiary and it seems that they sent a message to the police telling not to take him.

These are her words not mine, but they seem plausible.

I would hate to be hit in the head by one of those nuts fired from a slingshot. Could be extremely dire, may not be a firearm but can still very easily kill.

More weapons uncovered as the Thai police FINALLY clear out the sites of the "peaceful protester" thug mob:

https://twitter.com/joe_black317/status/434165622251859968

Plainly, you have not been watching Thai news. The peaceful protesters are peaceful, not like the Red bomb throwing Arsonists thugs.Try going back over related stories on TV, and you will see, that where ever you got your information from is arse about face.

How many bomb throwing arsonists where there when the red convoi roamed Bangkok. The day where Suthep could not stop them and lost face to the world. The day when they declared the emergency decree. And between there and the first shootings by army? None. The history is here on Thaivisa, and it was not a news source siding with the red demonstrators. In 2010 the red protests where just as peaceful, forget that, more peaceful since they did not occupy anything but streets. It was when a too eager leader went into a public building that things escalated. There was nothing even close to the laksi-shootout before troops started their crackdown.

Not that I think you will ever wrap your head around facts. The Shining Suthep is your god afterall.

I dont have a god. I would have cleared the Reds out a lot sooner in 2010, The Peaceful Reds had a heap of Guns in 2010, Reds or Dems, Yellows, Pinks, Blacks,Greens are all the same to me,if they cant get rid of the Corruption/Paternalism. If Suthep can start the process, Pip Pip Tally Ho, I say.

The first stage of the war on the shutdown of Bangkok has begun.

Yes, you reds do like your violence, don't you?

Seems a rather odd statement to make given the different approaches for clearing the city centre in 2010 and now.The former if you recall involved the army shooting innocent victims.The latter involves internationally praised patience and restraint.

If I may strain your recollection, this is exactly how the Abhsit government started clearing protest sites, with riot gear *only*. Protesters retaliated with grenades, forcing the authorities to arm the troops.

You forgot, or you have a case of selective recall?

abhisit declared an SOE on the 7th April 2010. Suthep as head of CRES signed an order authorising the carrying and use of live ammunition on the 10th April. Orders were given to start clearing the protesters that day. Previous confrontations with the UDD were not attempts to crackdown on the protesters. The crackdown proper began on the 10th. The first death that day was a UDD supporter who was shot by the army in the afternoon. More civilians and soldiers were killed that evening, 25 people if I recall correctly.

A short while later live fire zones and the use of snipers, marksmen as the dems preferred to call them, was authorised.

I believe that this caretaker government do not consider that option a humane response to crowd control.

Edited by fab4

Look at those red shirts in the photos above! Well, one thing is for sure... Suthep might be a pain in the ass protesting and blocking traffic, but for sure the anti-government protesters are MUCH BETTER LOOKING than the Neandrathal red shirts.... I mean walking through their protest site was like walking through the jungle!!