Junior High School Teacher Lucky To Survive After Being Shot At By Teenage Gang

Rimmer

First; Why is it everybody in Thailand but me has a gun ?? So much for gun control which applies to Farang only.

Secondly; As I watch Thailand TV with my wife I hardly ever see a "Soap Opera" type productioon that does not have extreme violence involved, guns, knives, four by fours, machete or some other deadly weapon, slapping fighting and the children learn it from a young age. If that is not enough they can watch Father beat on Mother while he is drunk, sometimes even the chjildren.

Of course it happens in other countries, but most of them do not have an average 5 or less years of education.

Enough, Jerry

Yes, enough.

"Gun control" doesn't only apply to farangs, if you want a weapon legally apply for a licence and get one. If you want an illegal, unlicenced gun you can get one exactly the same way any other nationality can.

The future of Thailand is not a good one when all these kids grow up, without any sense of responsibility. They sit in front of the computer all day playimg violent games, watchimg violent movies and the families don't care , they will end up as criminals before they turn 17 .

You've just got to see how popular guns are on Thai TV now, most of the Lakhorns have some type of gun duel. They are becoming the "must have" fashion accessory in Thailand and portrayed very badly on National TV. They need to grip this asap.

In regard to the headline "

Junior High School Teacher Lucky To Survive After Being Shot At By Teenage Gang"

Most people who are "shot at" survive with no injury at all.

It is the ones who are actually shot that have injuries and die.

" Pol.Col. Tharmmanoon assumed that the trouble makers might be a gang of drunken teenagers..........."

An awful lot of assumption in this thread. They have assessed this from an unidentified drive-by car?

And what is with the four flat tyres? Assuming it was a drive-by, how did the inside tyres get punctured?

Gunshots to the windscreen, three penetrations to the backseat from these shots (if I read the OP correctly). From a drive-by?

Good shooting................coffee1.gif

Just wait until these little pricks get playing the "Knock Out Whitey" game. Except over here it will likely be "Knock Out Falang".

Nah! It won't catch on here. The Knock Out' game usually involves 1 attacker and 1 victim not the usual 5 or 10 on 1 the Thais go in for.

They can change the rules... Then we have Knock Out Thai style... whistling.gif

It is the most ridiculous game I have ever seen; I sincerely hope that every 'player' in this game gets what he deserves, and worse!!!