Looking to buy an AIRLINE TICKET in Hang Dong or Cnx City.

sunoco27

Can anyone tell me a good place preferably in or near Hang Dong to buy an Airline Ticket to fly back to America?
If not in Hang Dong I will accept a good place in the City.
Hopefully they can speak fairly good English.
I want to fly Korean Air from Cnx to Korea to JFK in NY City.
Also does anyone know what happened to GOODMAN Travel or where they went?

Thanks

Can't you just go to the airport?

There are lots of good travel agents around. I use K and K business center on Thai Pai road. There are several other large agencies on the street a little closer to Chiang Mai Gate.

It has been years since there have been any posts about rip off travel agencies maybe they have cleaned the industry up.

Good luck.

Travex Co., Ltd.

Sri Phum Place 248/2 Maninoparat Rd.

A. Muang

Chiang Mai 50300

053 404 671

Some of their staff speak English (the owners do). They were helpful sorting our my tickets for visit to the UK over Christmas, would use them again.

North side of the moat, first shop in a row of shop houses between the computer malls and the Ford showroom.

Travex Co., Ltd.

Sri Phum Place 248/2 Maninoparat Rd.

A. Muang

Chiang Mai 50300

053 404 671

Some of their staff speak English (the owners do). They were helpful sorting our my tickets for visit to the UK over Christmas, would use them again.

North side of the moat, first shop in a row of shop houses between the computer malls and the Ford showroom.

+1

have done business with them for many years. top notch company.

I just flew Korean Air to the east coast USA and would def recommend it (got back a week ago). I paid close to 2 grand but that was at the end of Oct. Prices have gone down. I bought it on Kayak... I didn't have a lot of time to look around. Next time I will check the office at the airport, too. Actually, can the KA office arrange a flight to cities they don't fly directly? I don't think so but someone correct me if I'm wrong. Sites like Kayak or Expedia, etc...can, however.

You hope they can speak "fairly good English."

Just wonder, if I walked into a Travel Agency in America do you think I would find anyone who speaks "Fairly Good THAI?"

Hope you get back to America as quickly as possible!

If I was buying from an agency that specializes in tickets to Thailand; I would. This gentlemen comes to mind: www.usaasiatravel.com I paid 1070 rt on Asiana, for a 90 day stay from PHX to BKK. Had the great free room at Inchon w/ a meal for the nine hour layover. The most important thing is that your confirmation number will appear on your credit card bill.