spousal Visa

I have a baby boy in Thailand. Can I get a spousal visa that will allow me to stay in Thailand indefinitley?

• "spousal visa". You can get a non-immigrant visa category "O" to travel to Thailand for the purpose of visiting your spouse even if you have no child of whom your spouse is a parent.

• "baby boy in Thailand". If your spouse is not a parent of your child, you can get a non-immigrant visa category "O" to travel to Thailand for the purpose of visiting your child.

• "stay in Thailand indefinitley". For one-year extensions of stay, different rules apply depending on whether your spouse or child is a Thai national. See Thai Police Order No. 777/2551.
  • Like 1

<p>

I have a baby boy in Thailand. Can I get a spousal visa that will allow me to stay in Thailand indefinitley?

• "spousal visa". You can get a non-immigrant visa category "O" to travel to Thailand for the purpose of visiting your spouse even if you have no child of whom your spouse is a parent.
  • "baby boy in Thailand". If your spouse is not a parent of your child, you can get a non-immigrant visa category "O" to travel to Thailand for the purpose of visiting your child.
  • "stay in Thailand indefinitley". For one-year extensions of stay, different rules apply depending on whether your spouse or child is a Thai national. See Thai Police Order No. 777/2551.

Ok another slightly related questions. A non Thai female owns and runs a legal business in Thailand, said business is fully paid up, the female owner and her manager both have work and relative permits and have had so for over nine years.

Non Thai female company owner marries a non Thai man who would have no intention of working for such company, would he be able to apply for a spouse visa to accompany his wife in Thailand.

This is purely a hypothetical question, but would be interested to hear responses. The same of course could be asked about sex reversal I.e. Non Thai man running a company and marries a non Thai woman

<p>

Ok another slightly related questions. A non Thai female owns and runs a legal business in Thailand, said business is fully paid up, the female owner and her manager both have work and relative permits and have had so for over nine years.

Non Thai female company owner marries a non Thai man who would have no intention of working for such company, would he be able to apply for a spouse visa to accompany his wife in Thailand.

This is purely a hypothetical question, but would be interested to hear responses. The same of course could be asked about sex reversal I.e. Non Thai man running a company and marries a non Thai woman

There is no visa called a spouse visa.

If a person is on extensions of stay here based upon working their spouse can get a non-o visa at a embassy or consulate as their dependent and then get an extension of stay at immigration as their dependent.