Thailand's future prime minister plays it coy

webfact

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<deleted> is that?

Future PM? What about your fashion style?

I liked the bit where she claims a lot if experience in politics. Dies that extend to not wanting poor or stupid people to vote as she was quoted before?

My God, Thailand is a mess. This is the future. Anointed daughters of breweries educated overseas whilst living in glorious isolation in bangkok?

Torturingly depressing

+1.

Spew.

But so very Thai.

• Like 1

This takes delusional to a whole new level. Stunning arrogance. She is better suited to her previous role: handing out free calendars featuring nude women promoting Singha beer. An RP accent does not substitute for a brain

I think they've stolen PTP's strategy.

Put an attractive woman as your PM candidate, no need for brains or experience, a few tears and everyone loves you.

Thailand's future PM?!!! Jumping the gun a bit aren't we?!! + after her hate filled, vindictive and naive torrent of abuse against the rural population I very much doubt she'd ever get even close to being a contender for the position. What a shameless piece of elitist propaganda.

• Like 1

"You've been photographed a lot during the rally - which photo do you like most?" Nation TV's Noppatjak Attanon asked. Tant said her favourite remains the one showing her riding a truck while the protest moved to the Defence Ministry.

"Wait..... Please wait! My left side is better than my right ...shoot me from the left......wait is that your left or your right..oh I am so confused!"

Would she like to be prime minister? Tant said that remains her dream, but she must work hard and gain more experience first. "People look at me and might decide I'm a new face in politics, but I've actually been involved in politics since I was young. I got a lot of training during my university days."

So she studied Political Science....or...?

At least there is one good news...

The very vast majority of the comment in this thread, towards this ridiculous and surrealistically childish article, is against this "future PM thing".

After having read so much nonsense coming from farangs supporting Suthep, I though that all these yellow posters would instantly, and blindly, welcome this joke (strangely called "news" in The Nation's terminology) as another panacea to solve all Thailand's problems (including their visa runs' own little troubles)...

Hopefully, "something" (a divine intervention maybe) made so that (nearly) everyone just had a good laugh.

:lol:

The world is (a little bit) less insane than I thought. There is still hope :rolleyes:

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Why is everyone calling it a news item? It's social gossip, the kind of thing found in every newspaper

Read, digest and dismiss.

For quite a few, there's an additional step.

Read, digest, froth on the internet, and then dismiss.

Also, spot on with the universal presence of society and gossip sections in media world-wide.

Seems rather an issue for its selection for posting in news rather than its content of non-serious news.

Edited by Davidhere

Everyone should now know that the PDRC choice (i.e. fake people's committee) would be a simple rubber stamp mouth piece like Mark was for the army appointed PM of the Suthep government.

Like PTP and YL being the rubber stamp and window dressing for the big boss?

Yes That is my point - not support for PT - your problem is your color blind and only see what you want to see and only hear what you want to hear - you can't think outside the box or use the option of drawing outside the lines because your one of the on your knees for Suthep sausage at all cost - only three type support the fascist Suthep

A. Institutionalized nitwits

B. Fad like chan site followers.

C. and people with an invested outcome just like many PT supporters.

Stop screaming corruption and try getting a party together that does something else - use what little Democracy there is in Thailand - stop building a single party dictatorship just for another party like PT - that is not going to help one bit - but if you likes 2010 keep going this way because 2016 will be the real deal.

• Like 1

An arrogant little rich bitch is an ideal poster child for the PDRC!

Just to back up your supreme ignorance, do you think you could point out how she has shown arrogance, and what she has done for you to justify calling her a bitch?

Or perhaps you simply resent those who are more affluent than you.

On a positive note you may be correct about her stature but how does that affect anything?

• Like 1

My wife's school friend (a movie actress)'s current boyfriend was actually seeing this woman about 4-5 years ago. So if this article is true she was enjoying the fruits of an 'open engagement' if they have been together for about 10 years ;)

Might expect drivel like this in some thai papers but not an English language semi broadsheet I must say

stop nitpicking. I advise to mail and complain to the original source.

What you don't like to read others may.

//Admin

To be fair to The Nation, this article wasn't posted on the front page nor was it posted in the "Politics" section...

It was in the "Life" section...

coffee1.gif

• Like 1

This takes delusional to a whole new level. Stunning arrogance. She is better suited to her previous role: handing out free calendars featuring nude women promoting Singha beer. An RP accent does not substitute for a brain

It's delusional to have ambition, is it? Where's the arrogance in her responses to questions put to her that is so off the scale for you to describe it as "stunning"?

Obviously you have never seen a Singha Beer calendar, if you have no doubt you will be able to provide a link to one featuring nude women.

And regarding your last sentence commenting on her brain check the thickness of the ice you're standing on.

• Like 2

Just to back up your supreme ignorance, do you think you could point out how she has shown arrogance, and what she has done for you to justify calling her a bitch?

On a positive note you may be correct about her stature but how does that affect anything?

Her demeaning comments about rural Thais aren't enough for you, including the one below?

"... many Thais lack a true understanding of democracy... especially in the rural areas"

Just out of curiosity... Did you also defend Yingluck when she was depicted as a prostitute by a cartoonist in one of the Thai Newspapers?

• Like 1