She loves me she loves me not

ttthailand

When a woman loves a man, she will stand by him when he lost his job and has no dime in his pocket. She forgives him for the things he has done wrong. She will be his biggest fan when everyone else doubts him. She will work with him and not work against him. When he hurts, she hurts even more. That is how you can tell if she loves him! Action speaks louder than word.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

OMG, when I first read this I was 100% sure this was written by a man of course! The fact that it wasn't ....well all I can say is she is either still 22 ( or maybe 15 is more realistic) with no experience, or is totally bullshitting her answer here to try to attract farang men!

Yes, I used to believe that too, at some age, in my 20s I guess. I hope you aren't older than that Somsrisonpnimai ...or I do hope you are and you have had better life experiences than most of us have had! Or maybe I really did believe that until my 30's ....I guess I should be honest.

All you need to do, is find that love, do those actions and find your true love, "f**king everything that walks, and stealing all your money at the same time, AND making you think YOU are crazy while he is doing it, get a divorce, lose your business, lose your friends, lose half your family ... have your "true love" become your worst enemy, lie about everything, cheat about everything ...well just imagine whatever your worst nightmare is, and put it here, even though you DID do all you said above!

WHY oh WHY didn't HE realize how much you loved him and stay, or act better?? Yes, WHY??? Loving them, apparently isn't near enough! If you could transform yourself into a totally new partner every 5 years or so, that would probably work better, and you could be a totally selfish bitch all along the way ...but on another hand, most men, seem to marry woman mostly, just like us again later, then get divorcecd again later, etc. So who knows what is the best way to act?

Love?? Love ..what is that? Not sure! A title to give people to wear for a short time, a limited time? Until you find someone you like sex with better, then you LOVE them!

She can take the easy way out and left him high and dry and find herself a new man, but then how can you call that love? Love is complicated to understand.

When a woman loves a man, she will stand by him when he lost his job and has no dime in his pocket. She forgives him for the things he has done wrong. She will be his biggest fan when everyone else doubts him. She will work with him and not work against him. When he hurts, she hurts even more. That is how you can tell if she loves him! Action speaks louder than word.

Hmm. I read that as a woman staying with a loser. That's the opposite of the TVF recommendation for males of dumping someone as soon as there is a hint of trouble. Are the rules of engagement different for men and women?

No...people make mistakes and deserve a second chance. Would you like a second chance?

Looking for signs is not 100% reliable, although it can help your judgement whether she is fake or have real love for you. ''Signs'' can be deceitful, people are smart enough to change their body language and speech to deceive. Think of professional con artists. I believe and have experienced that some Thai ladies are very skilled con artist themselves.

The best way to figure out whether a lady is genuine is... very old fashioned, but is the best way... TRUST YOUR GUT FEELINGS. Yes we all have this natural instinct, it is the subconscious mind talking to you and helping you, pay attention to it and believe your intuition, hunch, however you wanna call it.

Looking for signs is not 100% reliable, although it can help your judgement whether she is fake or have real love for you. ''Signs'' can be deceitful, people are smart enough to change their body language and speech to deceive. Think of professional con artists. I believe and have experienced that some Thai ladies are very skilled con artist themselves.

The best way to figure out whether a lady is genuine is... very old fashioned, but is the best way... TRUST YOUR GUT FEELINGS. Yes we all have this natural instinct, it is the subconscious mind talking to you and helping you, pay attention to it and believe your intuition, hunch, however you wanna call it.

Yeah, I'm a believer in gut feeling, however when "love" is involved, gut feeling is unreliable. Love is blind.

Yeah, I'm a believer in gut feeling, however when "love" is involved, gut feeling is unreliable. Love is blind.

Don't confuse gut feelings with the ''funny feelings in your pants'' - This funny feeling is indeed the source of ''love is blind''

Love is a verb, taking care of the other person, trying to help their having a good life, their capacity for well-being - does NOT mean giving them what (express) they (think) they "want".

Giving that without expectation of anything in return.

Not something you look to "get" from the other.

And it comes and goes, nothing lasts forever.

And a good actor, con artist can certainly fool anyone, even those who think they have perceptive sixth sense.

So even if you think you have "a good one" you still protect your long-term financial sustainability, because even if she loves you for real and true right now, that may not be so tomorrow.

Once the signs are there that the best part is over, give it a good shot to try to repair things, if no go then cut your losses and move on.

The whole Disneyfied romantic idea of "the one", "true love" monogamous "'til death do us part" is simply another fantasy drug, remnants of outmoded monotheistic religious control of the masses.

• Like 1

These rules were set by a friend who was a womaniser but could never honour them and went from one broken relationship to the next.

If you have sex too soon you’ll never know if she really likes you, so stay out of her pants for as long as you possibly can, and I'm talking about months not days. Girls are good at dragging guys into relationships.

Develop a friendship that’s not based on money or sex, you really need to think about theses two in detail. So don’t go out on a date and flash out a 1000 baht without thinking.

If you can endure the above and don’t get dumped then you’re getting close.

There is more I could say but I won’t bore you, if I have then have fun.

The other consideration is to actually engineer a full-on TEST.

This would be considered over the top, and not possible for some.

Lose your job, have no money, rely on the charity of her and her family for food and housing, for say a full six months.

Of course she may "really love" you, but just be realistic about the fact that that factor's just not that important and dump you anyway.

I think the first sign is if she actually listens when you speak and pays any attention.

Example, i was spending time with someone i liked(note liked) and during one conversation i told her my mother died few months ago and father dying as we speak.

Her response was "hmmm" ie no response. At this stage i knew she could not care less and/or was not even listening.

What did i expect? at least a "sorry" or "you ok"

Sorry but am I reading your post right?

Your Father is dying and you are in Thailand chatting up birds? (I'm assuming you're talking about girls in Thailand)

Yes she sounds selfish but mate...

Yes you are reading right, just not thinking while readingrolleyes.gif

Not that i need to explain myself, but it might make you sleep better

1. I live in Thailand

2. I do not speak with birds, i am sane.

3. In case you missed it, i was out on a date with a FEMALE

3. I have not seen my father for over 30 years and hardly know him

4. Point of the post was, it is not relevant what my relationship with my father is, what is relevant is that she was not interested in my personal life at all or she was not even listening at all.

Actions speak louder than words and if one uses head above the shoulder then her real intentions are pretty clear and all the signs are there.

Now that you have been informed, i can only hope you can rest easywhistling.gif

Maybe she sensed that you played the pitty-card. Why should she care about your fathers health when you don't?

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

First of all there is no rule saying love lasts forever.. For some it does, for some it doesn't.

I've seen some clues that I think proves she love me.

- The way she cares for me when I'm sick

- The way we laugh together

- The fact that she never have begged for anything

- And my favorite.. She saved all the money I gave her for 3 months just to buy me a nice gift

• Like 1

Love is blind...well can be....

Love is forgiveness

Love is dreaming about being with that person

Love is unconditional

Love is giving a second, third, fourth etc etc chance because you want to give it....blind ?

Love is letting go, when time is there

Love hurts

Love is needed

Love is to be wanted

Without love....the soul is not functioning....the way it should....

• Like 2

You will never really know but you can lessen your chances for disappointment by your choice to begin with of course you will need emotional maturity and use the big head...the one that sits on your shoulders to do the bulk of your thinking for you.

Me? if i not trust i dont go there, i dont believe or disbelieve every word either, actions will often give me the clues i need and i know how far i will go especially when im spending my money.

As for Thai women its a whole new ball game compared to western women, but that dont mean every single Thai woman is traditional.

So in a nut shell......."trust"

I think the first sign is if she actually listens when you speak and pays any attention.

Example, i was spending time with someone i liked(note liked) and during one conversation i told her my mother died few months ago and father dying as we speak.

Her response was "hmmm" ie no response. At this stage i knew she could not care less and/or was not even listening.

What did i expect? at least a "sorry" or "you ok"

Sorry but am I reading your post right?

Your Father is dying and you are in Thailand chatting up birds? (I'm assuming you're talking about girls in Thailand)

Yes she sounds selfish but mate...

Yes you are reading right, just not thinking while readingrolleyes.gif

Not that i need to explain myself, but it might make you sleep better

1. I live in Thailand

2. I do not speak with birds, i am sane.

3. In case you missed it, i was out on a date with a FEMALE

3. I have not seen my father for over 30 years and hardly know him

4. Point of the post was, it is not relevant what my relationship with my father is, what is relevant is that she was not interested in my personal life at all or she was not even listening at all.

Actions speak louder than words and if one uses head above the shoulder then her real intentions are pretty clear and all the signs are there.

Now that you have been informed, i can only hope you can rest easywhistling.gif

Maybe she sensed that you played the pitty-card. Why should she care about your fathers health when you don't?

Because people who actually use brain instead of other parts of their body have manners and would say "sorry" or something to that effect.

You will never really know but you can lessen your chances for disappointment by your choice to begin with of course you will need emotional maturity and use the big head...the one that sits on your shoulders to do the bulk of your thinking for you.

Me? if i not trust i dont go there, i dont believe or disbelieve every word either, actions will often give me the clues i need and i know how far i will go especially when im spending my money.

As for Thai women its a whole new ball game compared to western women, but that dont mean every single Thai woman is traditional.

So in a nut shell......."trust"

Trust is in the eye of the beholder.....