Suthep threatens mass rally on Wednesday

webfact

Sounds like a Matayom School teacher tomorrow final gorb-saht .final final final ...study hard... no sleep.. FINAL and after the FINAL forget everything you learned... but focus on the Final!...

For Pete's sake...we have had so many final's we should all get a degree in Suthepography!

[Chorus]
Day-o, me say day-o,
Daylight come and we don't wanna go home.
Yeah so, we losin' control,
Turn the lights low 'cause we about to get blown.
Let the club shut down,
We won't go, oh, oh, oh!
Burn it down,
To the floor, oh, oh, oh!
Day-o, me say day-o,
Daylight come and we don't wanna go home.

Seriously Kuhn Suthep .... should have spent your time and energy constructing a new beginning by ending problems in the south.... helped resolve the problems in your own back yard... built a renewed faith in you as the Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler... by actually benefiting the Thai People instead of dividing them.. created a real positive image as a role model for the young, and the young and coming coy ones.... but then that would not fit your bigger picture would it...?

• Like 1

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He's threatening and pushing. Soon he will just go away quietly and he and his followers will be ridiculed and discussed for two more years. He will have achieved nothing for the benefit of poor Thais and the benefit of the country. He must be ashamed and is threatening and pushing to camouflage the deep feelings of shame.

i think you so wrong !!

the thai people is proud people and will be proof wrong to you.

Troll

I am going to try to get the contract for transporting the protesters.

I have 3 motocycles and a Tuk Tuk lined up.

Should be enough.

You must be a great man

even 2,000 police can not move what you can do with 3 motorbikes and a single tuk tuk

do they let you out often, or did you escape

The reasons behind why 2000 police cannot move a few die-hard protesters are far more complex than having enough transport.

But you have worked it all out and can do it with 3 motor bikes and a tuk tuk

thailand hails you of great Farang

Should be enough.

You must be a great man

even 2,000 police can not move what you can do with 3 motorbikes and a single tuk tuk

That's nasty, he is entitled to an opinion and he is only saying the numbers are way down.

can you not read

he states that he can do it with 3 motorbikes an 1 tuk tuk

If you make La La statements you leave your self open

Hey, can you lot stop posting in a hysterical manner and actually have a civilised debate, whilst respecting other member's rights to their own views and opinions?

Seriously, calm down and post sensibly.

Am I the only one that finds this very patronising?

Hey, can you lot stop posting in a hysterical manner and actually have a civilised debate, whilst respecting other member's rights to their own views and opinions?

Possibly.

• Like 2

Unfortunately for certain posters, it's very good advice and pitched at exactly the right level.........(mentioning no names...)whistling.gif

Should be enough.

You must be a great man

That's nasty, he is entitled to an opinion and he is only saying the numbers are way down.

can you not read

he states that he can do it with 3 motorbikes an 1 tuk tuk

If you make La La statements you leave your self open

Yes I can read and I could see that he was speaking figuratively and not literally.

The reasons behind why 2000 police cannot move a few die-hard protesters are far more complex than having enough transport.

...I can think of three reasons why the police cannot shift the protesters:

(i) they have no balls;

(ii) they are led by a moron; and

(ii) they can see the writing on the wall; that is, that they are aware that their allegiance to the current crooked 'government' will all be for nought in the very near future, so they don't want to leave themselves open to all sorts of charges once power changes hands.

I think the reason is that they do not want to hurt people and they know that the few protesters that are left will be going home soon.

Well that seems far from "complex"; however, I wouldn't be holding my breath waiting for them to leave any time soon if I were you...!

Protesters, farmers ponder separate major rallies tomorrow in Bangkok
By Digital Content

13926881857342.jpg

BANGKOK, Feb 18 – Protest leader Suthep Thaugsuban has announced another round of large rallies in Bangkok tomorrow along with a major farmers’ demonstration to demand rice payments from the government.

Mr Suthep called on supporters of the anti-government People’s Democratic Reform Committee (PDRC) nationwide to join protesters in Bangkok for tomorrow’s march to Government House.

Protesters from all PDRC rally venues and other provinces will be out on Bangkok’s streets again for the show of force to oust the government, he said, calling on provincial people who wanted to join the rally to arrive in the capital this evening or early tomorrow morning.

The government can no longer stay in power now that Thailand’s banking and economic systems have collapsed and farmers are in deep trouble, he said.

Farmers have been demonstrating at the Commerce Ministry for over a week to demand payments for the rice they sold under the rice pledging scheme. Some said their payments were due since September.

Mr Suthep marched with PDRC protesters from Pathumwan rally site to Government House yesterday in light of an earlier announcement by Chalerm Yubamrung, director of the Centre for Maintaining Peace and Order (CMPO), that the agency would reclaim the entire premises which has been occupied for the last few months.

Mr Chalerm yesterday repeated his warning to retake the PDRC’s rally sites in Bangkok.

Caretaker Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra could not enter Government House and has occupied the defence headquarters on Chaeng Wattana Road as her temporary office since last month.

Mr Suthep challenged ousted prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra, Ms Yingluck’s elder brother, to return to Thailand to personally issue counter-attack commands against protesters.

The PDRC leader said protesters will march to Government House and the Interior Ministry again today. (MCOT online news)

tnalogo.jpg
-- TNA 2014-02-18

What so many seem to miss here is that the amnesty bill was the trigger, and the rice scheme is the bomb that will eventually explode and destroy this government. Say what you want about Supthep, but things will never be business as usual in Thai politics again.

• Like 1

What so many seem to miss here is that the amnesty bill was the trigger, and the rice scheme is the bomb that will eventually explode and destroy this government. Say what you want about Supthep, but things will never be business as usual in Thai politics again.

I agree and that is why he should stop making his silly demands and step aside and let the Democratic Party and PTP sit around a table and negotiate an acceptable review of the democratic process and how to remove corruption from politics.

I wouldn't negotiate with the likes of Thaksin and Charlmen. The best Thailand can hope for at this point is a "less corrupt" government. This whole thing has really got to run its course: like it or not.

• Like 1

Hope this is really the final one for suthep. Let him be gone and dissappeared from the LOS forever!

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

I too hope that it will be the final one as it will mean that she will be gone and disappeared from the LOS forever - look no further than Dubai!!!

IIRC there has been one PM since the 1950's to finish his term.

So no, this is Thai politics as usual. :rolleyes:

IIRC there has been one PM since the 1950's to finish his term.

So no, this is Thai politics as usual. :rolleyes: