Decent gym in Pattaya

ntv69

I have not seen an new thread on this for awhile so thought I would start one. I am now living in Pattaya ever other month and am looking for a good gym. Went to Tonys in Kao Talo today, not very impressed a lot of broken machines. Where does everyone go? Anything new?

Fairtex Nua......plenty fixed and free weights, C.V also. Sauna and stemm, clean towels, shampoo etc. opens 6am so good befor work.Easy parking polite staff. Differing memberships whether you want pool/tennis etc. Mine was 9K for gym and pool twice a month though that was 2 years ago. Ammbassadoor all the way for me now at only 4.5K a year. 3 pools, sauna, snooker, squash, tennis and badminton. Tonys had to be the worst I ever joined, pleased I only did for three months and not roped into the life thingee.

• Like 1

Fairtex Nua......plenty fixed and free weights, C.V also. Sauna and stemm, clean towels, shampoo etc. opens 6am so good befor work.Easy parking polite staff. Differing memberships whether you want pool/tennis etc. Mine was 9K for gym and pool twice a month though that was 2 years ago. Ammbassadoor all the way for me now at only 4.5K a year. 3 pools, sauna, snooker, squash, tennis and badminton. Tonys had to be the worst I ever joined, pleased I only did for three months and not roped into the life thingee.

I'm a motorbike-a-phobe who won't take them. I live on 2nd Rd and Soi 13. Are either of these easy to get to on baht buses?

ntv69, For Fairtex, get baht bus to just before dolphin roundabout then cross the road twice, turn right at Best Supermarket & walk slightly uphill 200 yards (max).

Thanks. he time of day I would want to work out is early and should be an easy ride there. I'll check them out.