Carburettor Cleaning Spray in Chiang Mai?

JimShortz

My apologies for the trivial nature of this post, BUT, I can't find the stuff anywhere...

If you know where I can buy a can, please share.

Thanks in advance, Jim

By the way, car people, I am trying to put together a map of where car related shops and breakers can be found in Chiang Mai. See here: http://tinyurl.com/carstuffcm

In a post about breakers yards elektrified mentioned "If you do a search you will find the directions to Loong Rot or Loong Ruat, Rung Rot, etc. It is near the Oriental DHara Devi. There is another much larger junkyard only a km or two further out on the same road on the same side. ". I drove up that road on Sunday, but I can't find either if these. Any ideas on precise locations?

Again, thanks....

Thank you fellas. I did indeed get it from Tesco on the Hangdong Road. I had looked before on the "car aisle" and seen only polishes and stuff. For anybody else's reference, it is against the outside wall adjacent to the "car aisle". I just hadn't seen this section before; only doing "man" looking...

Sorted now, thank you, but kind of shocked that the motor factors on Hangdong Road didn't stock this and I had to get it from Tesco! Amazing Thailand I guess... ;-)