Bars, Restaurants around Seacon/Paradise Malls

Chicog

I'm staying in the Dusit next to Seacon for a night or two next month.

Is there a bar area or nightlife area in the vicinity, or do I have to trawl into BKK?

Or any other recommendations (other than in the malls, no thanks I'm a smoker).

Cheers in advance for the useful replies.

biggrin.png

Probably the best Mexican in Bkk right on your doorstep,

http://www.elmariachibangkok.com/

At the side of Paradise park there are some Thai style bars.

More Thai style entertainment can be found across the road from Seacon Square at Kings Park Avenue.

If the above dont float your boat, head up to Udom Suk, or Suk soi 107 at the Suk rd end.

• Like 1

As mentioned above, the street right next to Seacon Square ( Srinakarin Soi 51, between Seacon and Paradise) has bars and restaurants, although I think they are mostly open only at night.

On that street, there is an outdoor lake-side restaurant called Klang Bueng, which has good Thai food and cheap beer, and is open from 11:00 am. It's one of our favorite hangout places.

Also as mentioned above, the street right behind Paradise has some pub style bars and restaurants that are more 'farang'-style with imported beer and Western food.

Thanks rgs2001uk, I had no idea there was a Mexican restaurant near there. I'll check it out.

Just ask the 1,000 of students next door.

Theres bars every where in this country, just drive down the road. As one guy said there a few bars down on of the back sois in front or adjacent to seacon square.

Plenty of small bars down sukhumvit 103.. which is the lights past paradise or you could head over to ABAC area.