Caretaker govt wants new polls on March 30

webfact

Sorry Suraphong. 30 March will be too late for you. The Constitution requires the HOuse of Representatives to be convened 30 days after the elections, i.e. 4 March. Another 30 days your caretaker status expires. So bye, bye CMPO, Foreign Ministry, Deputy PMship et al. Prepare to be an ordinary citizen.

He refused to disclose Miss Yingluck's whereabouts.

cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gifcheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gifcheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gifcheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gif

Reporter: "Caretaker Foreign Minister, where is the Caretaker Prime Minister?"

FM: "I am not at liberty of telling you that."

Reporter: "Hm, but doesn't the public have a right to know? I mean, she IS the leader of the caretaker government. Or this a kindergarten where the children enjoy playing hide-and-seek?"

FM:"I'm sorry, but I really cannot tell you about her current hiding place... oops, her current whereabouts, I mean."

Reporter: "Are you indirectly implying she might be in Dubai?"

FM: "If I told you, I'd contradict my earlier statement that I'm not at liberty of telling you, wouldn't I?"

Reporter [shaking his head and walking away]: "My, my, what an utter circus!"

Sounds like Dubai to me .......

Mr Whisper, you hearing those voices again? clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

Sorry Suraphong. 30 March will be too late for you. The Constitution requires the HOuse of Representatives to be convened 30 days after the elections, i.e. 4 March. Another 30 days your caretaker status expires. So bye, bye CMPO, Foreign Ministry, Deputy PMship et al. Prepare to be an ordinary citizen.

You Hope boy, you hope, keep clinging to your dream as it gets so close, then drifts away,

what's your leader got to say for himself today?

there will be a 100000000000 tractors in Bangkok tomorrow?

Dream on boys, dream on.clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

Why don't we just have a new election and accept who the majority of Thai voters choose as their leader. Sorry, I forgot. Already tried that. Not acceptable. Especially to so many members here on TV forum. Come to this country and reinvent yourself. You are higher up the financial ladder now. Get yourself a cheap Isaan servant to do your household chores in your condo/house you could not afford back home. You are above that now. Your pension pays 6 times the average Isaan monthly wage. Bloody hell, the government had the hide to raise their wages to Bt 300 a day.

• Like 1

Why don't we just have a new election and accept who the majority of Thai voters choose as their leader. Sorry, I forgot. Already tried that. Not acceptable. Especially to so many members here on TV forum. Come to this country and reinvent yourself. You are higher up the financial ladder now. Get yourself a cheap Isaan servant to do your household chores in your condo/house you could not afford back home. You are above that now. Your pension pays 6 times the average Isaan monthly wage. Bloody hell, the government had the hide to raise their wages to Bt 300 a day.

You do understand why they are protesting, I assume?

BTW how is your cheap Isaan servant working out, any problems?

They just hand the whole outfit over to the mouth and his thugs (sorry I meant "Peoples Council"), do they then?

Actually I expect Abhisit to be in the hot seat by then - he is the obvious choice! And he's not particular about how he gets the job going on his previous performance!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by JAG

What a great idea from the caretaker government to hold the two polls on the same day.

Why didn't the EC come up with that?

What issue could an impartial EC have with implementing that?

The EC are running out of time to complete the election as per the constitution.