What is Love to a Thai girl? How does she express it?

Scarpolo

So we are divided. The ones who say all girls are the same everywhere and the bitter and twisted, lol.

To the bitter and twisted i say, look in your heart to find the answers. What is it about your personality that attracts the wrong girls, lol. I had a few girlfriends who i liked but, looking back never really had a connection. Now i have someone who i really have connected with and i know its right. I have been married once before, but when you are in your 20's , do you really know? I struggled for a while to really understand my own desires and needs. This i think is the key, understand yourself, accept others for who they are. If your constantly looking for clues or the "real agenda", you will never be happy. Its like a cancer of the mind. You have to be happy with your self. If its insecurity that drives you, hence you have to ask us, you will never be happy

• Like 2

Its in the eyes! They say they are the window to the soul, well her eyes are something I never tire of.

The way she looks at me, the way she smiles.

She can say an entire page of text with a look ! Those of you out there that have been fortunate to find the right woman will know exactly what I mean.

Those that dont, I hope you find it one day .

The eyes and the smile are what drew me in,

the body of course, keeps me in....'

There's something missing, and I havent determined it yet,

I know the issues, and just trying to decide if they are deal killers.....

Some require maybe only slight adjusting,

Others, like the family, I already know, can't work; (actually, they all do work)

What I mean is, they don't speak a word of english, not one word.

Her brother is a highly skilled carpenter with his own business in the north,

I have seen his work, it is very very good,

her friends, I still havent met; and last night, she revealed why,

she is afraid I will tell them where we met, and none of them know.

I don't think she expects me to be around much longer, and this is what I am sensing, and then she can go back to her "double" life

I have seen and felt the love, and, much much passion............

I have enough pictures to have captured her eyes a thousand times, so, I am getting all of that too, but.........

I know she doesn't trust me,

usually, that is a one way mirror,

that says "run"

but I havent yet

She doesn't trust you - or you know she shouldn't. If she should give her a reason to. There is an old saying "You can take the girl out of the bar, but you can't take the bar out of the girl", true to a degree, but it cuts both ways and applies to guys as well. The bar is fun, it is unpredictable, exciting, a challenge - BUT she is a woman the clock is ticking, and the competition is getting younger every day. Give her what she wants, and for a woman that is security, love - not just sex. Work together, she will amaze you.

• Like 2

Many Thai woman live a double kind of life meaning that the foreigner is foreign to her and so she talks and acts differently then when she is alone with other Thai's. She speaks their language and with that, can understand, comprehend and let her true inner most feelings known. Being with a foreigner man everything is a different kind of experience. Her relationship with another Thai man will most likely not be the same as with a foreigner. Words are powerful and if you know how to speak with a woman she can feel many different things, even can fall in love.

Many Thai women look for security, money, good food which are the basics for most every person. However, I believe you can know if they love you or have deep feelings for you, you will see it in their actions. As for me and my girlfriend of 5 years, I see the love she has for our 2 year old daughter. She is not a person that asks for money except to go eat some THAI food or pay for something that's common to us, our family. For example: money for laundry, gas for motorbike, milk for the baby. Everything else I take care of and pay such as food, medical, housings, education, etc... Does she "love" me? The answer is yes!

Any girl/woman that has any brains and cares about her needs being met and if she is treated with love and respect, and when the needs of her family are met will "love" you don't you think?

What are your expectations?

Do you want a woman to hang all over you or tell you how much she loves you because you're the best partner she ever been with? Every girl is an individual and they all grow up having different experiences. That carries over into their adulthood.

If you feel that she cares for you and she doesn't have eyes for another guy, if she doesn't always ask or talk about money, if she doesn't waste your money, if she respects you and watches your back in a foreign country, if she sings in the shower then most likely she loves you for all that you mean to her.

• Like 2

She calls me "My Love", all the time and anywhere.

Keep telling her my name is Costas, and I get the answer........Yes, my love.

She loves me muchthumbsup.gif

Our experience is very similar. When my beloved speaks with her friends, she may use my name or call me husband. This incrediable woman has been more instrumental at making me a better man, than my beautiful and now grown children. Even my dear parents. Words escape me to fully express. In this life have known many good and loving people. Perhaps my long deceased wife had to endure some of the same hardships? However nobody but my eldest son has ever spoken to my soul in this manner and with such self sacrifice, to wake me up. With deeds, not words. Life has taken on new and higher meaning. That is how she expresses it. To also mention, I can be no less the buffon than the next man. Chokh Di.

• Like 1

Our experience is very similar. When my beloved speaks with her friends, she may use my name or call me husband. This incrediable woman has been more instrumental at making me a better man, than my beautiful and now grown children. Even my dear parents. Words escape me to fully express. In this life have known many good and loving people. Perhaps my long deceased wife had to endure some of the same hardships? However nobody but my eldest son has ever spoken to my soul in this manner and with such self sacrifice, to wake me up. With deeds, not words. Life has taken on new and higher meaning. That is how she expresses it. To also mention, I can be no less the buffon than the next man. Chokh Di.

Love. We talk about love as if it's something that can be traded or given away. But.. is love not a feeling that's inside us and deeply personal? "Learning to love oneself is the greatest love of all" a famous song says... and if we can realise this in ourselves then we shall be empowered to love others too... And, those people that we are able to reach out to, when we have the self respect of love within ourselves, they will naturally want to honour love... because this is the Law of Love.

Seek not love in your partner. Seek it inside your self. Ask not what your partner can do you for but what you can do for your partner.

nithisa78 has it nailed already, and without realising it, is reaping what he sows in his relationship. I bow my head to you, Sir.

Edited by RandomSand

For a Thai woman,love is someone you have on the side (of your official relationship/marriage)

Everyone's different KittyKat.

I suppose you* (figuratively, not literally) make your own bed and lie in it.

* Meaning the larger population, not 'you' personally.

Traditionally marriage is not the space to express love in Thai culture.

The husband is a social figure, a bread winner, a father, the guy in charge.

And as lie is a cultural way life, up to 67% ofThai women are unfaithful.

But sorry, you guys carry on dreaming ... more "another one bites the dust" stories to come !

We all love them !

I'm sorry. Sounds like you have really been jaded. Take care of yourself. Your nightmare will end, soon. Have faith.

Lots of girls think the way to show it is to be pathologically jealous.

Even if deep down they know and expect, even accept that most of us just can't handle monogamy, they're afraid if they show you they accept it that you'll think they don't really love you.

Goes the other way too, if you let them know you're OK with them fooling around, it takes a lot of convincing that that doesn't mean you don't really "love" them too.

These deeply ingrained cultural mores are a real challenge to overcome.

I got a full dose of that act from the Brazialian I was married to for 9 years, will NEVER not recognize that insanity again,

This one, isn't jealous, that I know of, yet....

Did state her reason for being single, was not wanting to be "number 2" to all those who offered her condo's etc...

Also, her "job" precludes her from being honest with her friends,

this double life business is ok with me, short term, but goes nowhere long term, even a blind man can see that

I'm just reading this 9-page thread and maybe asking this prematurely but does the job make the girl lie or is it a natural defensive reaction?

2 marraiges, 2 LTR's, few hot affairs... and all failed..Maybe, just maybe, the problem is somewhere else?

Why on earth do people expect relationships to last a lifetime?

That's not the definition of "success". What if someone said "you've had X many jobs in your life, what a failure!"?

Way too many people stick around in a relationship long after it's actually ended, just go through the motions because that's the cultural programming.

Some of my most successful relationships ran their course within a few years, of course would have been nice if they'd lasted longer, but when you've given it a good shot and it's clearly run its course, cut your losses and move on.

It's not that easy when you have young children.

• Like 1

I have done my own 'study'

I came home tonight pissed out of my head, Knocked the wife's legs apart and went for 'glory' and she didn't want a Thai man when I blew my coutarde d' amoure in her....so ;eave that shit to Stickman.....

Silly.

You're just telling people that you can't take your drink and your wife is middle-aged and your marriage is childless.

It's all there in glorious black and white.

I came home tonight pissed out of my head, Knocked the wife's legs apart and went for 'glory' and she didn't want a Thai man when I blew my coutarde d' amoure in her....so ;eave that shit to Stickman.....

Silly.

You're just telling people that you can't take your drink and your wife is middle-aged and your marriage is childless.

Maybe, but it's full of love....unlike I'd say yours is given you're making wild guesses on other people's lives at 9pm on a Saturday night....

Silly.

Maybe, but it's full of love....unlike I'd say yours is given you're making wild guesses on other people's lives at 9pm on a Saturday night....

Silly.

maybe but at least my life has some love in it. Yours obviously doesn't if you're playing Sherlock at this time of a Saturday night...loser....

After you've downloaded and subtitled (in English) House of Cards Season One she gang-watches it with you, then discusses its plot twists with you and pesters you to finish subtitling Season Two so she can watch that.

While she's watching this thing she stops any phrasing that she doesn't understand and asks you to translate it.

She communicates.

She knits you a stunning cable-knit pullover for your trip back to the Old Country. She learns how to make a cracking good del Monaco style Caesar salad. She learns the names of various wines and suggests them with the right food when you're out. She teaches the kid to maintain a lady's decorum right up until the closing play in the courtship.

She only WAIS you or anybody else when it's appropriate and when she means it.

And once in a while, in the bedroom she'll shock the hell out of you in the bedroom with something she says she's never done before but has always wanted to try.

She develops a taste for cheese because you agree that like the anchovies in a Caesar, som tam without pla ra to pull everything together is just vanilla.

She saves money.

She holds your values in some elevated regard and respects you for having them.

And when you do the same she knows what you are doing.

She raises the kid to be proud of herself, to respect herself and to chose her friends wisely.

"Sometimes, 'fuggedabowdit' just means fuggedabowdit."

And by the end of Season 2 with all the pausing and pestering, we would end up looking like your avatar photo.

Just kidding, I get what you mean in your post. thumbsup.gif

I guess I was suggesting that it's a lot of work and it's definitely a two-way street.

Season Two was interesting.

We're currently watching Part 1 of the 1990 BBC version with no subtitles.

To my surprise she claims their accents and their diction are easier for her to understand. And then she raises the point that similitude of plot and in characterization may have something to do with it.

I am NOT one of those Thai Visa readers who has been swept up in the arms of a hi-so M.A. partner at Deloitte's.

My "Thai girl" had the good sense to know she was too bored in Pathom 6 to put up with much more.

She left at 13 or 14 to sort through buckets of Chanteburi gravel for corundum, work sugar, shrimp, nanny and sewing.

Our conversations centre currently on whether Thailand could handle a full-on House of Cards series and what the repercussions would be.

Like I say. It's a two-way street.

"" HINT: 'It's called the Thai dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it. ""

You make some good points in your post but saying that a westerner & a Thai can't ever have a successful relationship together is foolish.

Edited by RandomSand

After you've downloaded and subtitled (in English) House of Cards Season One she gang-watches it with you, then discusses its plot twists with you and pesters you to finish subtitling Season Two so she can watch that.

While she's watching this thing she stops any phrasing that she doesn't understand and asks you to translate it.

She communicates.

She knits you a stunning cable-knit pullover for your trip back to the Old Country. She learns how to make a cracking good del Monaco style Caesar salad. She learns the names of various wines and suggests them with the right food when you're out. She teaches the kid to maintain a lady's decorum right up until the closing play in the courtship.

She only WAIS you or anybody else when it's appropriate and when she means it.

And once in a while, in the bedroom she'll shock the hell out of you in the bedroom with something she says she's never done before but has always wanted to try.

She develops a taste for cheese because you agree that like the anchovies in a Caesar, som tam without pla ra to pull everything together is just vanilla.

She saves money.

She holds your values in some elevated regard and respects you for having them.

And when you do the same she knows what you are doing.

She raises the kid to be proud of herself, to respect herself and to chose her friends wisely.

You may want to hold the achovies,

they are probably Fukashima fries..

Same wtih any pacific fish

• Like 1

I talk to one thai girl non stop all day and all night, we some time fight and I try to ignore her for a day but we are soon chatting like nothing happened

i sometime try to get her to love me and sweet talk her but she wont bite lol

i don't know about love, sure its great until u bang her blow ur load and lose the urge to REALLY show your love untill a few days later

but not many ppl here talk about awesome friend ship

any comments on this

Many men confuse on line relationships with real relationships. I used to feel sorry for a lady who did dances for her husband when he was off shore (all the boys on the boat were watching) till one night I found out she was not alone when she was dancing but the other guys were out of the cam viewing area.

Gee whiz,

I surely hope that only real human interacting relationships are what we are talking about, excepting the prior poster.

Online, you are having a relationship;

wiith your self

Silly.

maybe but at least my life has some love in it. Yours obviously doesn't if you're playing Sherlock at this time of a Saturday night...loser....

You don't need to be Sherlock to see the obvious.

Many Thai woman live a double kind of life meaning that the foreigner is foreign to her and so she talks and acts differently then when she is alone with other Thai's. She speaks their language and with that, can understand, comprehend and let her true inner most feelings known. Being with a foreigner man everything is a different kind of experience. Her relationship with another Thai man will most likely not be the same as with a foreigner. Words are powerful and if you know how to speak with a woman she can feel many different things, even can fall in love.

Many Thai women look for security, money, good food which are the basics for most every person. However, I believe you can know if they love you or have deep feelings for you, you will see it in their actions. As for me and my girlfriend of 5 years, I see the love she has for our 2 year old daughter. She is not a person that asks for money except to go eat some THAI food or pay for something that's common to us, our family. For example: money for laundry, gas for motorbike, milk for the baby. Everything else I take care of and pay such as food, medical, housings, education, etc... Does she "love" me? The answer is yes!

Any girl/woman that has any brains and cares about her needs being met and if she is treated with love and respect, and when the needs of her family are met will "love" you don't you think?

What are your expectations?

Do you want a woman to hang all over you or tell you how much she loves you because you're the best partner she ever been with? Every girl is an individual and they all grow up having different experiences. That carries over into their adulthood.

If you feel that she cares for you and she doesn't have eyes for another guy, if she doesn't always ask or talk about money, if she doesn't waste your money, if she respects you and watches your back in a foreign country, if she sings in the shower then most likely she loves you for all that you mean to her.

I am good with all of the above,

And, like most females, they require tangible evidence of caring for them,

and that is basically financial.

It was the same for me with my last two wives, I find it completely natural

I maintain that generally Thai women prefer Thai men; farangs are a career choice & some mixed couples try harder than others to make it work as a relationship but 'at the end of the day' (comes the night & we all go home) the insular nature of Thai society prevails - they (the Thais) don't as a rule live in an 'international' world like what we westerners do!

Apart from that you don't have to be homosexual to see that most Thai guys, aside from being Thai, like the girls, i.e finding the same things funny, having been brought up in a similar way (socialisation), have got great looking bodies!

So wisen-up chappies, get a grip, see it as it is - It took me a very long time!

I agree,

generally, they prefer Thai men, and this girl has obviously never had anything by thai boyfriends, and her friends are thai, there isnt a farange, in any picture on 4 years of her facebook,

How she expects, if she even does to integrate me into her soclal life, escapes me, and probably her as well.

One thing though, clearly she is trying to adjust, wants to understand words I use repeatedly, and then gives me the Thai version, and we repeat them until we learn them,

expectation management is key, in any relationship from business to friendships

if I didnt start out wanting to be a good friend for her, she probably wouldnt have ever replied to me,

as it is, I had to emply my friends wife, to call her for me, as I doubt I would have gotten her to meet us, and, in fact,

she only agreed to meet with me, because there would be a thai woman there

I lift my glass to your openess,

as well as our male collective, buffoonery

sometimes, they really are giving us their all,

and we are too wounded from the past, to realize it

Lots of girls think the way to show it is to be pathologically jealous.

Even if deep down they know and expect, even accept that most of us just can't handle monogamy, they're afraid if they show you they accept it that you'll think they don't really love you.

Goes the other way too, if you let them know you're OK with them fooling around, it takes a lot of convincing that that doesn't mean you don't really "love" them too.

These deeply ingrained cultural mores are a real challenge to overcome.

I got a full dose of that act from the Brazialian I was married to for 9 years, will NEVER not recognize that insanity again,

This one, isn't jealous, that I know of, yet....

Did state her reason for being single, was not wanting to be "number 2" to all those who offered her condo's etc...

Also, her "job" precludes her from being honest with her friends,

this double life business is ok with me, short term, but goes nowhere long term, even a blind man can see that

I'm just reading this 9-page thread and maybe asking this prematurely but does the job make the girl lie or is it a natural defensive reaction?

No,

somehow, probably shame, she kept this far away from her core friends

she has never associated with her co workers,

never changed employers, worked in a very high end place, and came and went as she pleased. (sic.) amassing a great deal of assets, for a thai with a diploma.

she lies to her friends that she doesn't work, and doesn't need money due to investments gained from a past relationship.

I do know, she bought properties and investments with a former wealthy thai boyfriend, who never told his family where she worked, so, when he got caught cheating, they split, and the investment homes in the north, are solely hers.

She didnt take on another boyfriend for 3 years,until me, she said, because, it wasnt worth the hassle,

She could have as much sex as she wanted, safely, deny access to any man he didnt want, including the former boyfriend,

There is quite a bit of control involved in her world, and she maintains this dual life, with only her mother knowing what she was doing.

This is a shameful position for her, and she doesnt like it, but the money she was making, and the lifestyle it granted her, including taking months off at a time, is was too good for her to leave,

She claims she hates when other men touched her, and, I was one of them and got to see the "act"

She is a professional, in every sense of the word, including, world class driver in thailand

I also have had the pleasure of her escorting me to Laos, for my Visa, and being with a Thai girl, wherever we go, has always benefitted me in thailand and in laos,

'...You are assuming love is the same to all Thai girls and of course, it is not. Just as in Western girls, some might be conservative/shy, others might demonstrate their love openly and in public, freely. Each girl will express her love differently. No two are the same, which makes it interesting.

Thai girls are primitive by Western standards, and unsophisticated, so it is not unusual for them to display jealousy both fiercely and sometimes dangerously. The more sophisticated we are, the less likely we are to display the selfish emotion of jealousy which is usually more to do with saving face than with a deep feeling for you. Displays of jealously, whether with a Western or Thai girl, should NEVER be mistaken for a love of you. It is entirely an emotion self-centred on the person displaying the jealousy. Foreign men with long-term Thai girlfriends or Thai wives convince themselves that either they are special, or more usually, their Thai partner is one-in-a-million different. She isn't and you are deluded! No matter, if you're happy. It's not my bank account or my life to worry just how badly you are getting screwed.

It is not uncommon for a Thai girl/woman to ditch their partner when/if the money runs out, so where is the love there?...Although this can also happen in Western relationships or there would be no such thing as a prenup (prenuptial)!

For me, the divide between even the most educated Thai from an illustrious background and my upbringing and background is so vast I know it could never work long-term, so I have fun but always leave my heart at home. Have I been tempted? A dozen times a day, but it could never work...And if you think it can work or you think it has worked, you're kidding yourself. I have been here too long and know too many failed relationships,often over a long term, to be convinced otherwise. Nevertheless, don't let me stop you from living the Thai dream. HINT: 'It's called the Thai dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it.

As for these men who treat their Thai women like slaves; They have them clean their feet and clip their toenails; wash their back in the shower, put toothpaste on the brush for them...Shame on you - SHAME ON YOU! I would be SO EMBARRASSED to let ANYONE do these things for me, even if I was incapacitated. MAN UP! If you LOVE your Thai partner YOU, YES YOU should be doing these things for HER! The question should be; " What is love to a farang man with a Thai girl and how does HE express it?" - theMagician

You are asking for a whole lot of truth there pard-ner.

I am not sure it is forthcoming on an internet chat site,

but, I am among them liberated men, and understand, the female is a requirement for a real life, with all that they provide

it is up to us, MEN, to lead them, to their happiness......

Thai girls want to rule, at least this one does, and she does for the most part, it is her home, her car, her life that I have entered and highly disrupted,

is there a financial component,, of course there is,

that is what we, who can; will do, for love

post-192707-0-28403800-1393093614_thumb.

If I may help here to answer first question about Thai woman love.

My experience with my g/f was exactly as I read other experienced and open minded guys articles somewhere else.

Patience , patience, patience...

As about our money..???? I must say I do not have one... really.

My age is 61 and g/f 37 ...

She has own hairdresser business and comes from very poor family... very poor.

I am her first farang who was very hard to trust after she learned from society what we are doing in Thailand...

I forgot....She found me... on Thailovelinks.com and not me...

I tried to invite her to my country for vacation and she refused and does not want to talk about it. She just love own country and job she is doing.

I was so impatient and trying to break up with her 4 times even before I met her personally but always I had to change my mind when she start to cry.... ( now I just learned why I should not be angry on her .. simply I did not understand many things in her culture )

I am not the soft type of guy ok. I lost everything after 2 marriages with 2 western woman...just imagine how am I sensitive on bull...t.

To make long story short ... I showed her my true intentions and acted exactly same way as to western woman ....and guess what now ?

She is no different then western woman..with a little difference that it took me long time to hear from her words "I love you and missed you"

Decent Thai woman does not say those words very openly even if she show it other way. But it happened finally and she is showing it on daily bases same as western woman.

Yes, yes , yes Thai girl need love and she is not a different to western woman at all except she knows you soon will be sick and old not having much money at all . Ask yourself if western woman would do the same????

In fact Thai woman does not get it from Thai man that much we are western man used to express it to our woman and to them... they just love it.

When Thai girl/woman finally trust you, she will be with you to your last days ....if you western spoiled man do not <deleted>..k up OK.

To finalize it ;

I can only say this... My Thai princess is with me everyday on internet based programs including viber a 3 -4 times a day worrying about everything wrong could happened to me when I am overseas or even in Thailand.

In my 60's I would never expect so much love from much younger woman not to mention I am her 2 b/f in her life .(first changed his gender hehe)

Hey guy ..she knows that I am broke...and even if I propose her little help with our green money she feel offended..(She is very proud woman and.I must be very careful now to try to "help"with my little money)

If I could show you her photos you probably could not believe me one word I wrote...heheh. she is just so beautiful that I am just feelings lucky old fart.

Guys I gave her my last best feelings and she is paying back with even more now.

That's the life.

To be honest !!!!!! why we are looking for woman in different country to ours ????

Don't try to tell me that they after our money ....

DO NOT FORGET WHAT WHITE WOMAN DID TO YOU FOR THE SAME MONEY EVEN YOU DID ALL BEST YOU COULD TO MAKE HER HAPPY>

Never forget what kind of image we printed about our western nature in Thailand

Hence do not expect miracles and if any happens to you be happy.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Silly.

I hope you didn' follow through again beforehand!

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Silly.

Did he state whether or not she "expressed" her love?

Silly.

Check out the definition of the British slang term, "jaffa".

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Jaffa&defid=4278935

A jaffa is a seedless orange.

HeavyDrinker is a jaffa.

Why else does he talk about sex and sperm ("coutarde d' amoure") when his marriage is childless?

Edited by HalcyonDays

For a Thai woman,love is someone you have on the side (of your official relationship/marriage)

Everyone's different KittyKat.

I suppose you* (figuratively, not literally) make your own bed and lie in it.

* Meaning the larger population, not 'you' personally.

Traditionally marriage is not the space to express love in Thai culture.

The husband is a social figure, a bread winner, a father, the guy in charge.

And as lie is a cultural way life, up to 67% of Thai women are unfaithful.

<snip>

... and that's a fair comment also

(just not so sure about the 2/3 of Thai Woman being unfaithful though)

But, don't you think as the female population of Thailand gains greater wealth through better jobs, have Female Role Models such as Yingluk *... they will pursue greater happiness through equal rather then subservient relationships.

Ones in which their heart and not their Family have a greater say?

Maybe I'm wide of the mark ... don't know.

* Yingluk ... Love her or loath her ... she's still the Female Leader (caretaker) of the Nation.

Oh ... I'll get it in now ... please no comments about being a puppet ... the example is not being used in that political context.

I wish I could remember the magazine that did the survey. I read it just before I moved here 19 months ago. It stated that for all of the countries in the world, Thailand was number 1 for guys cheating, and number 2 for women cheating. Don't remember the percentage though, but these numbers certainly tell us something.

2 marraiges, 2 LTR's, few hot affairs... and all failed..Maybe, just maybe, the problem is somewhere else?

Why on earth do people expect relationships to last a lifetime?

That's not the definition of "success". What if someone said "you've had X many jobs in your life, what a failure!"?

Way too many people stick around in a relationship long after it's actually ended, just go through the motions because that's the cultural programming.

Some of my most successful relationships ran their course within a few years, of course would have been nice if they'd lasted longer, but when you've given it a good shot and it's clearly run its course, cut your losses and move on.

It's not that easy when you have young children.

I should know, been a single father of two for years now.

Thai girls are primitive by Western standards, and unsophisticated, so it is not unusual for them to display jealousy both fiercely and sometimes dangerously. The more sophisticated we are, the less likely we are to display the selfish emotion of jealousy ...

- the Magician

Just to capture this stunning piece written by the Forums newest sociologist ... facepalm.gif