What is Love to a Thai girl? How does she express it?

Scarpolo

Thai girls odnt love the falang it is hes money and only hes money - I dont understand why so many are so crazy after marry a thai woman - to say it frankly they are useless .

you can not ask them about anything cause they dont know anything -even a masterdegree thai hardly knows where USA or Europe it

Thet are interested in Thailand only - brainwashed by a sick system with lack of intilligence.

Many seems to thing they wil be living in a dream paradise with their " thai family" - forget it. you are tolerated and accepted but never a part of their closed society.

I have meet ladys from otehr Asians neighbourhoods which hare much clever -

They are not interested if you cna speak 5 langueges fluently or the system in your country

The are interested in their own foods,their own sick soap operas TV movies-

they dont want to try your " falang food" they dont like it even they never tasted it

The listen to their own " music" - and to the monks which rip them of for money and they seem themselves as a kind of " upperclass " among other asian countries

forget it you wil never be able to have a thai after european style she has no respect for you but she will have respect for her thai husband whom are often a drunken violent perosn with monkey brain who dont want to work - but run around with other women ..

I wil never nver involved my self with a thai - then your worst nightmare will begin,

sorry if Io ffende any - but its the sad thruth ,,

Thai girls odnt love the falang it is hes money and only hes money - I dont understand why so many are so crazy after marry a thai woman - to say it frankly they are useless .

you can not ask them about anything cause they dont know anything -even a masterdegree thai hardly knows where USA or Europe it

Thet are interested in Thailand only - brainwashed by a sick system with lack of intilligence.

Many seems to thing they wil be living in a dream paradise with their " thai family" - forget it. you are tolerated and accepted but never a part of their closed society.

They are not interested if you cna speak 5 langueges fluently or the system in your country

they dont want to try your " falang food" they dont like it even they never tasted it

The listen to their own " music" - and to the monks which rip them of for money and they seem themselves as a kind of " upperclass " among other asian countries

forget it you wil never be able to have a thai after european style she has no respect for you but she will have respect for her thai husband whom are often a drunken violent perosn with monkey brain who dont want to work - but run around with other women ..

I wil never nver involved my self with a thai - then your worst nightmare will begin,

Wow that is one of the most everyone is from Thailand so painted with the same brush post I have read in a long time. Though the broken English did make me laugh. Indeed you are a quite bitter fellow no?

Saying I love you and being affectionate do not come naturally to most of them, but when they love you, you can be sure they will be loyal, honest, faithful, supportive and respect you.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

When you say, "them" do you mean most Thai women?

Who do you think I referring to? Are you disagreeing?

Since you have only been in Thailand for 6 months I would imagine it referred to women in a country you know better.

Or maybe you have been reading some Thai scientific studies you could mention here.

30 million women in Thailand! Seems it would take years and years to be able to make a generalization like, "love does not come naturally."

Must start research immediately then...alas, so many women, so little time. tongue.png

Since you have only been in Thailand for 6 months I would imagine it referred to women in a country you know better.

Or maybe you have been reading some Thai scientific studies you could mention here.

30 million women in Thailand! Seems it would take years and years to be able to make a generalization like, "love does not come naturally."

Must start research immediately then...alas, so many women, so little time. tongue.png

A agree with you. I got here many years ago and even at three or four per day I am constantly surprised at the amount of diversity of Thai women and rice.

Thai women are no different than any other woman. I was married to one for 37 years and we drifted apart and got divorced. I have two college educated bilingual daughters here in the Us and four young grandsons. I speak Thai fluently - for 40 years. Things that are wrong with Thai women are the same things that might bother you with women elsewhere. Treat them like the girl you loved in high school and you will have a lasting and fun time. Different language and culture, but they respond to manly courtesies just like women everywhere do....my opinion.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Well,

I'm happily married- live in the house with mum and dad-no problems but cultural adjustments-How do i know she loves me? Let me count the ways-from toothpaste to shoes and socks on. She thinks of me and makes me happy. Sure we disagree-my temper is the only thing that is getting quicker as I pass my 60th-she gives as good as she gets and so right too. I recieved a home grown valentines Day rose in a jar last week. Hows that for 6+ years of marriage.

If you have what I've got then -congratulations!

The question could be "what can I get for my money" serious, it can be a good trade. As said in so many posts, they are blessed with many talents; Thai girls can be very kind , smiling, not complicated, caring, and for me most important, they have a calming effect on me. My heart just relaxes every time she is close to me. Whether this is love I will never know and i don't care. It is just perfect the way it is. And for this sweet package, we help her and her family financially. Nothing wrong with that!

It is indeed, a sweet package

Mine expresses her love for me by putting up with me.

I wouldn't put up with me and often wonder why she does.

I can only be love.

Are you sure it's not all about the money?

Yes, 100% sure.

My wife had more money than I when we met, and she still does.

She owned the land our house is on and several farms before we were married.

She had a great job in a major bank.

She is wise and good about managing our money.

I am not.

It is not about the money.

O.K.?

Perhaps the circumstance in which you met your Thai gf has a lot to do with how she approaches a relationship and what she expects out of it. For example, if a hooker in the States decided to opt out of "the life" and pair with you (a reliable sign of attraction in most circumstances) but didn't have enough education or skills to get a decent job, she might expect financial support as well and you'd be dead wrong if you thought that inappropriate. If that's not the case here, self reflection might go a long way to learn what signals you're sending out. If you haven't resolved that then there is no geographical cure.

well said

I can only be love.

Yes, 100% sure.

My wife had more money than I when we met, and she still does.

She owned the land our house is on and several farms before we were married.

She had a great job in a major bank.

She is wise and good about managing our money.

I am not.

It is not about the money.

O.K.?

Nothing is a 100% sure, trust me on that...........thumbsup.gif

I can only be love.

Probably...can you lend us a tenner while payday?

I am sorry, I don't think I can. I have to get my hair done, my nails done, my shopping done, and I have my mommy, daddy, grandma, siss and bros back home waiting for me to send them money, luckily I don't have kids but I do have a long list relatives also asking for money. I think you need to give me money.

if that is truly your picture,

I am 100% certain,

your honesty about your needs whilst bring about you,

many the the man of "his" dreams ;-)

If she is a bargirl read "Private Dancer."

If not, read "Thailand Fever."

Better yet, read both!

You know, thus far, I've gotten on fine without reading either selection.

Sort of worked it out for myself ... with a little help for the old-timers here*

* Said with respect to those who walked that road before me and put up the signposts.

• Like 1

Suggest you jump back in your Viking Longboat and start rowing back to Scandinavia chum. The sooner you do you will be a lot happier as obviously you could never be happy here with such really BAD women everywhere in the country just waiting to bring evil down on you. Oh; and we will be a lot happier without you here as well !

Not really sure what the OP wants here. Could be vastly different actions by the same woman to different men. From my gf, it's " I good wife"

And I get my underwear ironed. Still haven't figured that one out.

I finally convinced my wife to quit doing that. It took years. She did stop putting the toothpaste on my brush much earlier though w/o my asking.

Every woman is different everywhere in the world and that includes Thailand.

There are indeed recognizable traits in people according to where they are from, but that doesn't include emotions and feelings.

There is no such thing as "Thai girls' approach to love", all you're gonna get is people giving their own experiences, and that will range from "Thai girls are cheating b**ches" to "Thai girls are devoted and caring", both these assessments being stereotypical and biased.

• Like 1

I made the missus a nice cup of tea and gave her a huge hug and all is fine now....that is love for you until she sees the state of me undies after I followed through last night but now I'm past 40 it does seem dry farts are but a distant memory....

HD ... in fine form today ... thumbsup.gif

Good to see spirits are lifted.

Saying I love you and being affectionate do not come naturally to most of them, but when they love you, you can be sure they will be loyal, honest, faithful, supportive and respect you.

Are you trying to be silly? 6 six months in Thailand? I think you are mistaken me with someone else.

Where did I say love does not come naturally for Thai women? I said they don't say I love you likely and showing affection is not their naturally way of expressing their love for their man. Look around in Thailand, do you see a couple holding hand and kiss each other on the street? They show their man love by respect him, being honest and faithful to him and being supportive of him. If those expressions did not give you clue that she loves you, then I don't know what to say.

Edited by Somsrisonphimai

Suggest you jump back in your Viking Longboat and start rowing back to Scandinavia chum. The sooner you do you will be a lot happier as obviously you could never be happy here with such really BAD women everywhere in the country just waiting to bring evil down on you. Oh; and we will be a lot happier without you here as well !

tongue.png

4404033+_8025f2d101e4d619bf1934fcd9de9cb

• Like 2

How does she express it?

When I go to the Bathroom, she's already put the toothpaste on my brush.

No bum gun?

Sadly no.

No water pressure to speak of, no hot shower ... a stay at the Farm reminds oneself of the creature comforts of a Hotel room in Bangkok!

Edited by David48

"We all know, they love our money"

Pathetic, absolutely pathetic.

​I read somewhere sometime a quote that said something like this...

If you lie down with dogs, you will get up with fleas

So... it is NOT the fault of your TGF

tongue.png

With all due respect, from the sound of your posts:

I would suggest that she is paranoid and not willing to give her heart to you as she senses, at least from what I have read in your post that you are not "totally in the game" yourself. Meaning that you do not trust her. As others have said, Thai girls are no different than any other in the world. If they do not sense commitment and trust, they sure as heck are not going to give you any in return and I do not blame them.

Add to this the stigma and hurdle that all decent farongs have to get past, I call it the the "pump and run" farong, I do not blame any of the Thai girls for being scared, from Bar Girl to Master's degree Grad for being overly cautious headed into any long term relationship. Having a weekend grind is one thing. Finding someone that you want and desire to be with forever and committing yourself to them is quite another thing. .

Yeah, been in more than a few relationships in my life myself.

Based on these past relationships though, none more pure than what I have now with my beautiful Thai wife. Very honest and open as far as I am concerned. May last forever, may blow up down the road, but I have no complaints and trust her 100% and because of this, I at least suspect, that she trusts me. While it could all blow up in my face I know is that I refuse to go through life looking over my shoulder waiting for things to fall apart and tend to be forward thinking in this regard. I am happy, She is happy, trust is earned over time.

No, my wife was not a bar girl, she has a masters degree in economics and comes from a solid family, having said that, I have many friends that have wives that were and they have a great life, and their wives are great and very appreciative of their husbands. I also am honest enough to know that education or past work history has little bearing on fidelity or life down the road. The only difference is that you may have to work a little harder to earn her trust if she was in the game. Again though, if you yourself are not 100% in the game, sure as heck do not expect her to be anywhere close to committed to you. She just sees you as another short time Charlie.

Life is Short, This is not a dress rehersal........................................................

She is committed, I am living in her home.

Her cautions were better expressed by Wym, when he stated she had to be very careful about her image with her friends, if in two months we split apart...

She confirmed that, word for word last night to me......

It has slowly drifted through her best friends, that she is with an older american and, at least one has seen a picture of me, and was surprised that I didn't look "older" (obviously, not a morning before coffee shot)

With the help of the posters here, and with the input I receive from her directly,

I can see a oinch of self sabotage, based on past relationships, and a misreading of what I thought was distrust, to fear of cultural backlash

In any event, I am happy she spoke to her best friend this morning, after the makeup sessions of last night and this morning, TMI, I know, and not after, as it brought her a sense of calmness and security, that wasn't apparent the previous days....and she was able to discuss our misunderstandings, calmly and laugh about them, as her friend, told her to just relax..

sometimes a few too many beers can tilt the thoughts process too......on either side,.

I once confused her wanting to give me privacy at times while I worked, as not wanting to be with me....

or not wanting to stay the night one night with me in my condo, because she thought I needed the time alone to pack,

I of course, thought, that meant, she had somewhere else to go, or someone else to be with.....so this trust thing goes both ways.

it does matter where you meet them, especially if they are in the business...

it is confusing that she has managed to live a normal and otherwise successful life, despite, or because of the occupation.

either way, if I was a Saint, I wouldnt be so compatible, so, I am well aware of who and what I am and believe the mates we choose are little more than our own reflection' at the time

it can be as simply as that

Sounds like you got screwed big time. FYI it isn't the same for everyone else, and Thai men DO work, I honestly don't get where that stereotype comes from.

I must admit, I picked up on that also, but in a slightly different way.

Somsrisonphimai ... you are a Thai woman, aren't you?

Strange way to speak of your sisters in the 3rd person?

Scarpolo, I am experienced in these things and have thought about it a great deal my self.

As in the fallang world relationships fall apart but I am sure they are taken a lot more lightly in Thailand, at least among the ladys you will meet in the bar areas.

Protect yourself both emotionally and financially but stay with it, not easy to do and requires a lot of independence mentally.

Your lady probably does love you a lot --today!.

Well said,

I know she loves me,

she is treated very well...very respectfully, and always lovingly,

there is a patience factor that she brings out, that I wish my last wife was able to accomplish with me,

with her, I lost patience because of her complete lack of self respect, and barrage of negative self talk,

with the thai girl, she is all dignity, and all about her love of her family, and generally a very happy and very positive thinker....

this commands respect, and a rise to challenge my own relationship limitations, for my own personal growth...

if I wasn't constantly brought into the "higher self" mode, this wouldn't be a relationship I would be pursuing

I can only be love.

Probably...can you lend us a tenner while payday?

I am sorry, I don't think I can. I have to get my hair done, my nails done, my shopping done, and I have my mommy, daddy, grandma, siss and bros back home waiting for me to send them money, luckily I don't have kids but I do have a long list relatives also asking for money. I think you need to give me money.

if that is truly your picture,

I am 100% certain,

your honesty about your needs whilst bring about you,

many the the man of "his" dreams ;-)

Yes, honestly it is me, why are people giving me a hard time about my avatar or my nationality? It is starting to bug me now, really.