New Liquor store in Mahasarakam

Putu94

A nice shop / store is openend in Mahasakham in my opinion the best in Isaan. w00t.gif

Besides the many good wines and other Liquor you will find also Belgium Beer thumbsup.gif.pagespeed.ce.dtxKiAJ9C7.gif

To know more visit Facebook Limcharoen Mahasarakham

Greetings

Joseph

Edited by Putu94

Who wants Belgian sh$$t we want real beer - LEO!!!

Sorry for u but u not know what is beer !! keep your silly answers

There are more then 600 different Belgium beers they are not pilsner, I wonder if u know what is the different

• Like 1

Who wants Belgian sh$$t we want real beer - LEO!!!

Sorry for u but u not know what is beer !! keep your silly answers

There are more then 600 different Belgium beers they are not pilsner, I wonder if u know what is the different

Where I'm from, you can buy beer from Belgium at Lidl, as it isn't the creme de la creme. What about a Beck's, a Weihenstephan, a Erdinger, a Wuerzbuger Hofbraeu, a beer you can buy everywhere, made under the very old and strict law, called "purity law" ,or Reinheitsgebot from 1516.

You'll find 1,276 beer breweries and more than 5,000 different beers.I wonder if you'd taste the difference to a good Pilsner, compared with beer from a country you can drive through in 10 minutes.

Our dark, or Schwarzbier, is pretty much the top of the beers. And you don't reckon Pilsner?

And the beer brewing technology is from the same country. Even here in Thailand. -coffee1.gif

. .P.S. A Maerzen, or also called Export is not as good as a real Pilsner. It's made for female cats in our country.Lol

Edited by sirchai
  • Like 1

Joseph, I hope you will have REALLY good beers too, like American Pale Ales and IPA. If not, I have to continue ordering from wishbeer or beervana...

Got a friend in the States who's a brewery Master and sells his beer which he produces in the middle of the place,that all people can watch it.

Other beer is wishful thinking, or Nirvana beer.

http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/21696/

Joseph, I hope you will have REALLY good beers too, like American Pale Ales and IPA. If not, I have to continue ordering from wishbeer or beervana...

Got a friend in the States who's a brewery Master and sells his beer which he produces in the middle of the place,that all people can watch it.

Other beer is wishful thinking, or Nirvana beer.

http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/21696/

You can order american beer online from wishbeer or seekbeervana in Bangkok and have it delivered in a couple of days.

Sorry my friends many not know the different

I talk about BEERS not Pilsner or Lager

Beers has a knowledge as wines , it has alcohol from 8 % up to 16% and have to drink it as a "social drink" 1 is enough the most of the time

Belgium beers are famous about that, you will find in Antwerp a "Bar" with 1600 different beers !

here a little description

Lager (German: storage) is a type of beer that is fermented and conditioned at low temperatures. Pale lager is the most widely consumed and commercially available style of beer in the world. Bock, Pilsner and Märzen are all styles of lager. There are also dark lagers, such asDunkel and Schwarzbier.

PILSNER
The City of Pilsen began brewing in 1295, but until the mid-1840s, most Bohemian beers were top-fermented. The taste and standards of quality often varied widely, and in 1838, consumers dumped whole barrels to show their dissatisfaction. The officials of Pilsen founded a city-owned brewery in 1839, called Měšťanský pivovar Plzeň (German: Bürger-Brauerei, English: Citizens' Brewery - now Pilsner Urquell), which should brew beer according to the pioneering Bavarian style. Brewers had begun aging beer made with bottom-fermenting yeasts in caves (lager, i.e. German: gelagert [storage]), which improved the beer's clarity and shelf-life. Part of this research benefited from the knowledge already expounded on in a book (printed in German in 1794, in Czech in 1799), written by Czech brewer František Ondřej Poupě (Ger: Franz Andreas Paupie) (1753–1805) from Brno.
The Pilsen brewery recruited the Bavarian brewer Josef Groll (1813–1887) who, using new techniques and paler malts, presented his first batch of modern pilsner on 5 October 1842. The combination brighter malt prepared by English technology, Pilsen's remarkably soft water, local Saaz noble hops from nearby Žatec and Bavarian-style lagering produced a clear, golden beer that was regarded as a sensation. Three years later in 1845, Groll returned to Vilshofen and there later inherited his father's brewery.
In 1853 the beer was available in 35 pubs in Prague, in 1856 came to Vienna and in 1862 to Paris. Improving transport and communications also meant that this new beer was soon available throughout Europe, and the Pilsner style of brewing was soon widely imitated. In 1859, “Pilsner Bier” was registered as a brand name at the Chamber of Commerce and Trade in Pilsen. In 1898, the Pilsner Urquell trade mark was created to put emphasis on being the original brewery.
The brewing of Trappist beers takes place in Trappist monasteries.
Abbey beers
A few names
Kasteelbier, (Castle beer)monastic style beers brewed in a castle.
Maredsous
Grimbergen
Tripel Karmeliet
Bush
Duvel
Leffe
Orval
Kwak
West Vleteren
ETC ETC
There are still 23 abbey's who make beer (also cheese and Bread) in Belgium
Lager (German: storage) is a type of beer that is fermented and conditioned at low temperatures. Pale lager is the most widely consumed and commercially available style of beer in the world. Bock, Pilsner and Märzen are all styles of lager. There are also dark lagers, such asDunkel and Schwarzbier.
PILSNER
The City of Pilsen began brewing in 1295, but until the mid-1840s, most Bohemian beers were top-fermented. The taste and standards of quality often varied widely, and in 1838, consumers dumped whole barrels to show their dissatisfaction. The officials of Pilsen founded a city-owned brewery in 1839, called Měšťanský pivovar Plzeň , English: Citizens' Brewery - now Pilsner Urquell), which should brew beer according to the pioneering Bavarian style. Brewers had begun aging beer made with bottom-fermenting yeasts in caves (lager, i.e. German: gelagert [storage]), which improved the beer's clarity and shelf-life.
The Pilsen brewery recruited the Bavarian brewer Josef Groll (1813–1887) who, using new techniques and paler malts, presented his first batch of modern pilsner on 5 October 1842. The combination brighter malt prepared by English technology, Pilsen's remarkably soft water, local Saaz noble hops from nearby Žatec and Bavarian-style lagering produced a clear, golden beer that was regarded as a sensation. Three years later in 1845, Groll returned to Vilshofen and there later inherited his father's brewery.
In 1853 the beer was available in 35 pubs in Prague, in 1856 came to Vienna and in 1862 to Paris. Improving transport and communications also meant that this new beer was soon available throughout Europe, and the Pilsner style of brewing was soon widely imitated. In 1859, “Pilsner Bier” was registered as a brand name at the Chamber of Commerce and Trade in Pilsen. In 1898, the Pilsner Urquell trade mark was created to put emphasis on being the original brewery.
The brewing of Trappist beers takes place in Trappist monasteries.
But anyhow have fun and joy in what you like to drink everybody has a different taste wink.png
so try out a BEER ! in the shop in Mahasarakham thumbsup.gif

sad.png so easy thumbsup.gif Burapha Uthit Rd (on the other site of Serm Thai) the neighbours are the Yellow Cap (taxi)

and look to Facebook also English!! Limcharoen Mahasarakham

So where is it? The FB website is all in Thai, and the Bing map link doesn't work.

sad.png so easy thumbsup.gif Burapha Uthit Rd (on the other site of Serm Thai) the neighbours are the Yellow Cap (taxi)

and look to Facebook also English!! Limcharoen Mahasarakham

So where is it? The FB website is all in Thai, and the Bing map link doesn't work.

Can't find the English FB page. Do you have a link?

Serm Thai Plaza or Serm Thai Complex??

Edited by Fookhaht

• 5 months later...

But be aware off that the lady inside the shop doesn't speak one word of English. And the beer is VERY expensive.

Maybe you be there the wrong time, maybe the don't speak good english but they do

well the beers are expensive but in Belgium you can buy beers also between 3 and 20 euro

Beers not Lager

But be aware off that the lady inside the shop doesn't speak one word of English. And the beer is VERY expensive.

Maybe you be there the wrong time, maybe the don't speak good english but they do

well the beers are expensive but in Belgium you can buy beers also between 3 and 20 euro

Beers not Lager

"Beers not Lager"? Do you mean lager is not beer? There are many styles and types of beer. Lager is one. Ale is another.

From wikipedia:

Pale ale is a beer which uses a top-fermenting yeast[92] and predominantly pale malt. It is one of the world's major beer styles.

Stout

Stout and porter are dark beers made using roasted malts or roast barley, and typically brewed with slow fermenting yeast. There are a number of variations including Baltic porter, dry stout, and Imperial stout. The name Porter was first used in 1721 to describe a dark brown beer popular with the street and river porters of London.[93] This same beer later also became known as stout, though the word stout had been used as early as 1677.[94] The history and development of stout and porter are intertwined.[95]

Mild

Mild ale has a predominantly malty palate. It is usually dark coloured with an abv of 3% to 3.6%, although there are lighter hued milds as well as stronger examples reaching 6% abv and higher.

Wheat

Wheat beer is brewed with a large proportion of wheat although it often also contains a significant proportion of malted barley. Wheat beers are usually top-fermented (in Germany they have to be by law).[96] The flavour of wheat beers varies considerably, depending upon the specific style.

Lager

Lager is the English name for cool fermenting beers of Central European origin. Pale lagers are the most commonly consumed beers in the world. The name "lager" comes from the German "lagern" for "to store", as brewers around Bavaria stored beer in cool cellars and caves during the warm summer months. These brewers noticed that the beers continued to ferment, and to also clear of sediment, when stored in cool conditions.[97]

Lager yeast is a cool bottom-fermenting yeast (Saccharomyces pastorianus) and typically undergoes primary fermentation at 712 °C (4554 °F) (the fermentation phase), and then is given a long secondary fermentation at 04 °C (3239 °F) (the lagering phase). During the secondary stage, the lager clears and mellows. The cooler conditions also inhibit the natural production of esters and other byproducts, resulting in a "cleaner"-tasting beer.[98]

Modern methods of producing lager were pioneered by Gabriel Sedlmayr the Younger, who perfected dark brown lagers at the Spaten Brewery in Bavaria, and Anton Dreher, who began brewing a lager (now known as Vienna lager), probably of amber-red colour, in Vienna in 18401841. With improved modern yeast strains, most lager breweries use only short periods of cold storage, typically 13 weeks.

BEERS not Pilsner or Lager mister Isaanben

Maybe you have to learn what is real beer (like wine)

or better stick to water is also healthy wink.png

By the way I was today in the shop and ... they understand all my english ehhh maybe a good idea to try Thai

Beers not Lager

"Beers not Lager"? Do you mean lager is not beer? There are many styles and types of beer. Lager is one. Ale is another.

From wikipedia:

Pale ale is a beer which uses a top-fermenting yeast[92] and predominantly pale malt. It is one of the world's major beer styles.

Stout

Stout and porter are dark beers made using roasted malts or roast barley, and typically brewed with slow fermenting yeast. There are a number of variations including Baltic porter, dry stout, and Imperial stout. The name Porter was first used in 1721 to describe a dark brown beer popular with the street and river porters of London.[93] This same beer later also became known as stout, though the word stout had been used as early as 1677.[94] The history and development of stout and porter are intertwined.[95]

Mild

Mild ale has a predominantly malty palate. It is usually dark coloured with an abv of 3% to 3.6%, although there are lighter hued milds as well as stronger examples reaching 6% abv and higher.

Wheat

Wheat beer is brewed with a large proportion of wheat although it often also contains a significant proportion of malted barley. Wheat beers are usually top-fermented (in Germany they have to be by law).[96] The flavour of wheat beers varies considerably, depending upon the specific style.

Lager

Lager is the English name for cool fermenting beers of Central European origin. Pale lagers are the most commonly consumed beers in the world. The name "lager" comes from the German "lagern" for "to store", as brewers around Bavaria stored beer in cool cellars and caves during the warm summer months. These brewers noticed that the beers continued to ferment, and to also clear of sediment, when stored in cool conditions.[97]

Lager yeast is a cool bottom-fermenting yeast (Saccharomyces pastorianus) and typically undergoes primary fermentation at 712 °C (4554 °F) (the fermentation phase), and then is given a long secondary fermentation at 04 °C (3239 °F) (the lagering phase). During the secondary stage, the lager clears and mellows. The cooler conditions also inhibit the natural production of esters and other byproducts, resulting in a "cleaner"-tasting beer.[98]

Modern methods of producing lager were pioneered by Gabriel Sedlmayr the Younger, who perfected dark brown lagers at the Spaten Brewery in Bavaria, and Anton Dreher, who began brewing a lager (now known as Vienna lager), probably of amber-red colour, in Vienna in 18401841. With improved modern yeast strains, most lager breweries use only short periods of cold storage, typically 13 weeks.

Am I missing something or are you fermenting your lager at temps that will melt steel?

By the way I was today in the shop and ... they understand all my english ehhh maybe a good idea to try Thai

I think you have to learn Putu...

Pilsner is one type of lager. Pilsner (also pilsener, pilsen or simply pils) is a type of pale lager. It takes its name from the city of Plzeň, Bohemia, Czech Republic, where it was first produced in 1842.[1] The original Pilsner Urquell beer is still produced there today.

Pilsner beer styles

German-style Pilsner

light straw to golden color with more bitter or earthy taste - Jever, Beck's, Bitburger, Holsten, König, Krombacher, Radeberger, Veltins, Warsteiner, Wernesgrüner

Czech-style Pilsner

golden, full of colors, with high foaminess and lighter flavour - Pilsner Urquell, Gambrinus, Kozel, Svijany, Staropramen, Radegast, Tuzlanski pilsner

European-style Pilsner

has a slightly sweet taste, can be produced from other than barley malt - Dutch: Amstel, Grolsch, Heineken or Belgian: Jupiler, Stella Artois

So again; lager (pilsner for example) or ale (pale ale or IPA for example), they are all BEERS!

Edited by Isaanben

You say I have to learn, Putu. Well I can tell you that I brew beer myself. Pale ale and IPA. And they are tasty too...