Suzuki Burgman 200 Released

PC800

I know someone on here was comparing bikes including the PCX but wanted to check out the new 2014 Suzuki Burgman 200. I am in Pattaya and don't know if they have them yet, but I did notice an ad on CraigsList for a dealer in Bangkok who has them. The introductory price until the end of February is 139,500 baht.

I know someone on here was comparing bikes including the PCX but wanted to check out the new 2014 Suzuki Burgman 200. I am in Pattaya and don't know if they have them yet, but I did notice an ad on CraigsList for a dealer in Bangkok who has them. The introductory price until the end of February is 139,500 baht.

I was in that dealers a few weeks ago and there wasn't one on display. The network of dealers is finally expanding in Thailand, I am happy to say.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

burgman?

what were they thinking.

the name calls to mind an obese german geriatric.

forza? nein. Wave? nein. burgman? ja.

WAIT.

I lost my virginity to suzi burgman.

I knew it sounded familiar

Edited by HooHaa
  • Like 2

It seems to me the 150cc PCX is plenty powerful enough, so why pay more than twice the money for an extra 50cc.

Been riding my mates PCX around quite a bit and can't fault it......if you like scooters, (which I don't) ...plus a lot of mpg.

• Like 1

I love my SH150!!!

It's a step up from the very popular PCX150.

Larger wheels, and tires that smooth out the bumps. 16 inch.

Rear disc brakes. In other countries it has ABS.

It's also a step up in price.

Mine was 98k including insurance, a nice helmet, and theft insurance.

The Bugman 200 also has very small wheels.

Tires Front 110/90-13 M/C 56P, tubeless Tires Rear 130/70-12 62P, tubeless Edited by AlanL1275
  • Like 1

I went in to Mityon today, they have a white one in the showroom. At a distance the thing looked good. Then I got up close and that huge expanse of cheap looking black plastic the rider views is off putting! And they do have small wheels that look like they would fit on a Vespa.

OK, if they want 140k for this thing....someone else will be paying for it, not me!