What sort of a girl do I have?

hellohello123

Yes unfortunately I would appreciate you opinion, are you suggesting that you want sex non stop ? If so I guess you are not married,! No I won't say more, it would be wrong

Even married people especially newly weds want sex more than 2 times a week.

The OP claimed that he has never desired it more than that. He would be satisified with that in a relationship. This is not a normal sex drive for newlyweds or people in love in a new relationship.

They way the OP was written was from a man with no passions, no joy, looking for a woman to fit a type rather than someone who he loves.

Sheryl, if this OP was a first date with a western woman, she would not go out with him again. Though you are right about intimacy, trust but there is something called oversharing. This guy has some serious hangups needing to explain and justify every choice and thought he has.

OP< disregard every story about Thai women and dating you read on these forums. Don't not think that you know anything about Thailand, Thai people or its culture from a few 2 week trips every year.

As others have stated if you don't want to live in Thailand, don't date Thai women. Though I am not opposed to meeting someone online, most dating sites are a mixed bag. I wouldn't waste time or energy on this relationship. It is clear that there is no special connection.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OP, Has your girlfriend said, "you think too much"? (I can help you with the Thai translation of this, if needed).

If your answer is, (a.) No >>>>>> she soon will. (b.) Yes >>>>> You should listen to her.

The rest of your questions will only be answered with time, best of luck.

PS: I can help you with one set of basic instructions for life. If it flies, floats,or farkx, rent it lad! Don't ask me why, just trust uncle neverdie :P

Edited by neverdie

Very lame answers to the op's question, replies that have been removed or deleted were probably right on the money.

Of course she has a sponsor with benefits & he's obviously Korean, your not exactly giving her any incentive regarding the future thus wasting her time

Hell even my 90 year old grandmother would expect more than 4 sex sessions per year.

Sorry but if your serious about her you definitely need to up the anti.

Remember nothing's free in the world, especially a female.

Re: mediocre sex issue:

May I suggest some cosplay ? . . . . . . . . the much-admired historical figure, Suryothai, perhaps.

rather than the nurse, the maid, police officer or the Singapore Airlines stew (unless you can lay your hands on one of those incredible hats)

"Sometimes, 'fuggedabowdit' just means fuggedabowdit."

Just wonder what kind of employee can get that kind of free time for "vacation"....and just because a farang friend is coming for a visit...

He's already told us she's a sex worker,"high-end" soapie place.

What about it?

Glad you haven't posted before... Got to paragraph 3 but with 20+ more to go, I gave up !!

Good luck with whatever you asked smile.png

Yes, good long interesting post from the OP, and I agree with everything except that being with Mrs Possum for eight years, I cannot agree that Thai girls are notorious for bad tempers, I have hardly ever seen my wife in a bad temper, I cannot even recall her raising her voice at me. Every morning she says good morning to me with a big smile on her face.

I have been with several Thai woman before I met my wife, and have never seen any showing a bad temper. I think most of the reason could be is because I never drink, and I always start off by treating people, male or female, how I want to be treated myself.

• Like 2

Give her a nice new phone loaded with spyware.

"Sometimes, 'fuggedabowdit' just means fuggedabowdit."

Sorry to be off topic here Donnie, I do enjoy your posts, no offense, but is that really you in your avatar? If so, I sure would not like to meet you on a dark night.

• Like 1

The parents being farmers tells the whole story. You are delusional if you think they are well off.

Would someone like to educate a narrow minded poster of some of the Very Rich Farmers out there sitting on long held Family Land worth a Kings Ransom if sold today.

&lt;deleted&gt; ... facepalm.gif

No but I can educate you to the horror of shrimp farming in Thailand

• Like 1

Hell even my 90 year old grandmother would expect more than 4 sex sessions per year.

I'm just trying to figure out what is going on in your mind. Must be a close family unit you have there. Some of the people here where thinking the OP had a few woman related problems, but now, well hell, you came along with this beauty. Is there anything else you'd like to share with us?

Seriously, after your opening line about no decent advise here and then you come up with this beauty.

edit: typo

Edited by neverdie
  • Like 1

If, I was a woman, I would never come near you.

You are complicated, uncertain of yourself, quite immature.

You aren't a woman and news flash, they may not take the same view of it.

I am a woman and the post does not strike me as at all immature, much the opposite.

Nor did it suggest to me a lack of self-confidence (takes a fair amount of self-confidence actually to be willing to put such personal details out there). My take is rather that as someone who has never lived in Thailand but having heard all the horror stories of relationships gone bad here (especially ones through online dating sites) , he has some realistic concerns and wants to bounce them off of people who do live here.

As for complicated -- most women consider that a plus. Complicated = depth = interesting. Something too few men are....

Now please guys, behave yourselves. If you don't want to read a post of this length, then - don't read it. If you don't have something useful to say then - don't say anything. Simple, really.

haha Costa got owned by a western girl.. clap2.gif

It gets kind of boring in this sausage fest at times and some female input is always welcome.

• Like 2

... biggrin.png ... Indeed I do ... Indeed I do.

It is but a wee pleasure this evening.

I missed the opening Football Game of the Season, so I could go Curtain shopping for the newly built bedroom, built for the newly born Twins.

Tis the life of a Father which I am squeezing into ... sometimes comfortable ... sometimes ... dry.png

Do you have kids? I have a much greater respect for Parents now-a-days!

BTW ... Curtains sourced, cost Bt2,000 with poles, ends and brackets.

Will borrow the Farm drill tomorrow morning and make an attempt to attach them to the wall in an orderly fashion.

I'm up in Bangkok mid this week ... up for a drink?

I am lost: last week you were single free as a bird, now you are a Dad ?

I'm lost too.

Did David48 just ask you out for a drink?

... biggrin.png ... Indeed I do ... Indeed I do.

It is but a wee pleasure this evening.

I missed the opening Football Game of the Season, so I could go Curtain shopping for the newly built bedroom, built for the newly born Twins.

Tis the life of a Father which I am squeezing into ... sometimes comfortable ... sometimes ... dry.png

Do you have kids? I have a much greater respect for Parents now-a-days!

BTW ... Curtains sourced, cost Bt2,000 with poles, ends and brackets.

Will borrow the Farm drill tomorrow morning and make an attempt to attach them to the wall in an orderly fashion.

I'm up in Bangkok mid this week ... up for a drink?

I am lost: last week you were single free as a bird, now you are a Dad ?

I'm lost too.

Did David48 just ask you out for a drink?

Apparently, but again things might change !

Just wonder what kind of employee can get that kind of free time for "vacation"....and just because a farang friend is coming for a visit...

What about it?

Where on earth do you see that?

He says he met her on line and that she "works for a korean company imports and exports".

Now the theory that she is a mia noi /mistress to a Korean businessman is possible, especially if the OP has no real confirmation of the office employment i.e. has not seen her office etc. But nothing I read suggests a sex worker....

• Like 1

You are asking strangers to give you an answer to your private life, that you are unable yourself to sort out.

You better leave her alone, she's got a life with her son and her job, and don't bring her down with you.

Every girl/woman has a dream......don't shatter hers.

And if you weren't a woman?

You aren't a woman and news flash, they may not take the same view of it.

I am a woman and the post does not strike me as at all immature, much the opposite.

Nor did it suggest to me a lack of self-confidence (takes a fair amount of self-confidence actually to be willing to put such personal details out there). My take is rather that as someone who has never lived in Thailand but having heard all the horror stories of relationships gone bad here (especially ones through online dating sites) , he has some realistic concerns and wants to bounce them off of people who do live here.

As for complicated -- most women consider that a plus. Complicated = depth = interesting. Something too few men are....

Now please guys, behave yourselves. If you don't want to read a post of this length, then - don't read it. If you don't have something useful to say then - don't say anything. Simple, really.

haha Costa got owned by a western girl.. clap2.gif

It gets kind of boring in this sausage fest at times and some female input is always welcome.

So, women are the reason for the "it's complicated" relationship status in facebook, I knew there was some logic to that!

I read your post right the way through, and am still mystified as to why you wrote it, and what sort of replies do you expect?

How can any of us comment when we don't know either of the parties involved?

You seem totally indecisive about your life or what you want out of life or how to treat a woman properly anyway.

Try being more explicit as well as mature!

What about it?

Where on earth do you see that?

He says he met her on line and that she "works for a korean company imports and exports".

Now the theory that she is a mia noi /mistress to a Korean businessman is possible, especially if the OP has no real confirmation of the office employment i.e. has not seen her office etc. But nothing I read suggests a sex worker....

Gotta agree with TLP, the only girls that get time off work so easily are, sex workers and minimum wage workers.

In a real job out here she would be lucky to get 3 days off with 6 month notice.

The piffle in the opening post may be summarised as follows:

The OP is a confident, 35 yo, happily single and childless asian with a normal job and family.

He met an employed 28 yo Thai starfish from Udon Thani who speaks a little korean. She has a loog krueng son, a half share in a pimped out honda and a rented condo in BKK.

The OP likes her but wants validation of his feeling from other TV members.

I'd assume that OP is female. Unfortunately, many things got lost through such a long post. Fell asleep after ten minutes reading.-biggrin.png

• Like 1

Brutal ain't they ----- I have often wondered why people bare their soul on here just to get a good kicking.

I think I would rather hold up a bar somewhere and explain it all to a stranger there, at least I could walk away if it wasn't to my liking, maybe even leave him with the check bin.

Well at least you seem to have taken it in a good fashion and not snapped back to much.

2 failed marriages in the west & only been living here 15 years---so no advice as I'm not an expert in anything--but relatively speaking you are still quite young, so relax & have fun looking for the answers----isn't that what they say...its all about the journey , not just about getting there.

PS-& Post your next questions on Dear Abby..... your sure your get a better response.

I'm sure I've seen some of your previously published work...... was it "War and Peace"?

Sorry but if you suffer from such a bad case of verbosity, I think you'll put every girl to sleep long before you get a chance to "sleep with her."

Second point: You don't want to live here, let alone marry a Thai girl and have her move to your country, so why go messing around with the emotions of some poor girl who is looking for someone she can trust and spend her life with?

Third point: Either get your act together or just stay at home and leave this poor girl to get on with her life. Oh and one more point, stick with whatever job you have and never try to write Commercial Copy for a living!