What sort of a girl do I have?

hellohello123

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry OP to say this but your way of thinking is just so lame. Your heart seems to be in right place but is isn't that complicated. Just go with the flow and see how it pans out. Don't buy her a condo and if sex doesn't improve forget it.

OP

You have a short time girlfriend. Whether you like it or not if she is taking a week off work for you probably she is not an office worker. Let's face it the only way i would take a week off 0nce a year for a girl is if she was a GREAT LAY with a body that did not quit and lot's of money.

If you like being with the girl then that is fine if you get sex then that is a friend with benefits. Use a condom she probably has a few more friends.

well well well, an interesting bunch of responses I see

I think the responses show the reality of my situation as well as the type of people that are on here, im quite thick skinned as well

let me clarify a few things, I didnt put the post up to get advice on what I should do (thats my decision to make)

however it was more to find out what Thai culture, relationships, the ladies and what goes through their minds etc. etc.

That way I can make my own decisions.

A few points

- I have a science background, in college I spent most of my life in a test tube, hence I am very analytical

- as for not moving there, thats my feelings right now, who in their right mind would pack up and leave their country because they've known a girl for a few months, thats just asking for trouble

- The first thing that came to my mind at the time was "what sort of a person can suddenly take a week off with about a months notice?" a bargirl?!?!?!!? so I have been aware of it

- Is she a mia noi for some Korean businessman, entirely possible, this thought also crossed my mind several times, as Sheryl said I havent seen her actually working in an office so it all might be an act,

- I do not want to be the guy complaining after 4 failed marriages and having my assets taken by some farm girl on here asking for advice on how to get it back or how to kill her, id rather learn from peoples mistakes

- sex two times per week, this was referring to long term relationships and after the honeymoon period is over averages

Edit: thanks for all your responses! even the crap ones that made me feel sorry for some of you

Edited by hellohello123

Try reposting and getting to the point in a couple of paragraphs instead of the story of your life and maybe I'll read it all. GEEZ!

ive been trying all day to edit it, the edit button doesnt exist for that post only, there is one big ad that might be covering it

all my other posts, are editable

Maybe a moderator could delete it and I could retype it

Edited by hellohello123

Try reversing your question...what sort of a guy has she got?.....75% of the bills, no plan to live here..of course she will have other options in her life coz right now you are not a realistic prospect. Up your game or as many have suggested before let her get on with her life and do the same with yours.

I don't mean you have to "buy her" just show a bit more commitment ...take a 3 month sabbatical and rent a condo here for you guys to get to know each other, get her to do the same and spend time together in your country... This approach will soon give BOTH of you answers to your questions.

Edited by bosun

ok lad you are asking the impossible, the only way you will find out what kind of girl you have

would involve you staying with her for a long time,she sounds ok, but book and cover and pudding

and eating seems to ring a bell, if she is going to have you over there will be obvious signs.

best of luck

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Give her a nice new phone loaded with spyware.

"Sometimes, 'fuggedabowdit' just means fuggedabowdit."

Recommended spyware: www.truspy.net/ read her sms to the sponsor, find out how much hr pays her and when he meeting her and always find out where she is with the gps function, better safe than sorry clap2.gif

Give up. She deserves better.

No wonder you have problems with western women. If you talk anything like you write, you wouldn't get a second date.

Clearly you are not a Western woman.

I am, and the way he writes struck me as thoughtful and honest, which to most women is appealing, not off-putting.

Thank you, I'm just trying not to end up one of those who has lost everything and been taken for the biggest ride of his life, so I'm trying to be careful, and I'm trying to learn what sort of a lady I have

Maybe you might want to start swing for the other team. Not judging or being funny, but have you ever thought you might be gay. Seriously I have read through your entire post twice and some thoughts kept banging the back of my head. You sound intelligent, caring, thoughtful, supportive, and uncomfortable with your sexual relationships with females. I suggest you try and branch out a bit and perhaps the penny will drop.......your gay.

What a wonderful moment you could experience once you have dealt with these feelings. If not I do wish you success with how you are feeling about this particular person. Relationships are extremely difficult, even more so here.

Good luck, seriously!

Having sat down and read thru the complete OP, but not yet read all the replies, I would suggest that the questions asked are all completely irrelevant.

You have no intention of moving to Thailand and no intention of taking her to US, so you have no relationship and never will !!

Dude, 90% of the guys on this forum are in Thailand because they can't relate to women and form proper relationships in their own country, or have an unhealthy desire for women that look more like the age of their daughters. Most also do not have experience with proper Thai women or real Thai culture; hookers, tuk-tuks and Singha beer do not count. I'd look elsewhere for relationship advice.

What a first post ...bang on about yourself like no mans business and then try to include the whole of TV in a discussion on whether your "girl" is rich or well off and what red flags do you need to watch out for.

So &lt;deleted&gt; happens to the girl if you find out she's not rich and well off..all those warm fuzzy feelings about her disappear? Maybe she's safer without someone like you in her life.

"Dude, 90% of the guys on this forum are in Thailand"

crock of &lt;deleted&gt; that is.

The majority of posters here have families and devote their lives to this country. The most vocal sexpats yes, but that is not even close to the majority of posters they are just more actively vocal.

But please continue thinking that you are the unique one.

"Dude, 90% of the guys on this forum are in Thailand"

crock of &lt;deleted&gt; that is.

The majority of posters here have families and devote their lives to this country. The most vocal sexpats yes, but that is not even close to the majority of posters they are just more actively vocal.

But please continue thinking that you are the unique one.

Tongue-in-cheek. Relax. I have a family here too :)

Man that's a lot of back story... but ok, I think you're asking what to watch out for:

(in no particular order)

1) Ask to see her passport. Most Thais don't have one. If she has one, compare the name/DOB to her tale and then examine the stamps. Where has she been? Dubai? <flag!.>

2) Kids happen all around here. I've dated 3 women in the past year that had kids young and unmarried. That in itself doesn't imply anything unusual. But this invites other observations: Is she a good parent? Is the child a priority? Does she party and dump the child off with a neighbor? Take note of everything.

---> If you ever got serious with her, you will NEVER be the priority in her life. You'll be lucky to be #2 on the list... usually far below that.

3). Make some excuse to see her Thai driver's license (Thailand has different scooter and auto licenses). They can sneak by on a scooter without a DL but not owning a car.

If it's actually her car, she's got money. Cars are a luxury in Thailand. It's not just the cost (most Thais make less than $20 a day), you have to have a place to park it... and that's a significant issue in any Thai city... and a pain in the ass.

4). Was she married to this actor? Did she get a divorce? Prove it. Good luck with this issue.

Is this Thai guy still in the picture? It's apparently his kid too. Think about that.

Farangs find it easy to stereotype Thais--- especially Thai women. So I will too: very few women demonstrate an ounce of ambition (I've met a few and it's shocking). Life just happens. Same-same. For most, life outside their little world is not a concern. Very few will ever show an interest in anything they're unfamiliar with--- it's almost like if they can't see it, it doesn't exist. This is particularly true with Issan girls---

The difference I think is education. Professional Thai women are vastly different than a farm girl that barely completed Thai high school (and even that is different than your experience).

Does she have goals, ambitions? If so great. But remember she as these in her head way before she met you. You are an afterthought.

Money? OK you seem wise to the sick water buffalo's dog's veterinarian bills scam. But they have a whole arsenal to fall back on: the pregnancy scam comes in 2 flavors: real and unreal.

I would be more concerned about this chick's temper. Defending yourself while she wails on you invites a nightmarish number of new experiences for you. You do not want to experience the thrill of a Thai jail cell.

An angry Thai woman within reach of knives or blunt objects is a chance to check out the peculiar workings of a Thai ER, and trying to prove you can pay whilst drifting in and out of consciousness. Anger issues should be a huge red flag pal. You'd be better off with the more common steely seething silent type, being mindful to make up before she has your murder cunningly conceived.

Seriously, a bad temper is bad news.

Look at her place. BKK is generally more expensive on a day to day basis than almost anywhere else for Thais. Does it jive with how much she earns? Is it clean or a stye?

Finally, why her? You can't really move here, she has no intention of moving out. Do the math.

Have fun, ball your brains out. Get more experience with women, life, exotic lands... but see it as a fling. If you love Thai women, trust me, they're making more every day, an almost infinite supply.

• Like 2

Dude, 90% of the guys on this forum are in Thailand because they can't relate to women and form proper relationships in their own country, or have an unhealthy desire for women that look more like the age of their daughters. Most also do not have experience with proper Thai women or real Thai culture; hookers, tuk-tuks and Singha beer do not count. I'd look elsewhere for relationship advice.

haha class mate , and true, you been reading my mail, haha.

Sent from my HTC One mini using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app