What sort of a girl do I have?

hellohello123

However, there are times when she doesnt contact me, however she has the time to update her facebook photos.

That's your answer.

Selfies are more important

Good reason why a lot of thai girls dont post photos of themselves with men. It could blow up in their face- if a sponsor saw a girl and a man he will prolly think the worst.............lol. And he would be prolly right to think the worst.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's clear to me you don't want a relationship with her, you say you have no intention of living in Thailand or taking her to the States, so why even pursue the poor girl? If you've only been to Thailand 5 times in the last 10 years it hardly makes you an expert and quite frankly what business is it of yours what she does when she isn't with you, you can hardly lay claim to her if you're not here and have no intention of a long lasting relationship with her. In my opinion you'd be better of getting hold of some freelancer for your two week jolly holiday for that 'Girlfriend experience', at least you know where you stand and don't have to ask such stupid questions.

However, when we are apart, the communication via Whatsapp is not great. ie Id expect to talk to someone I was keen to at least a few times a day, even for point less chat like "how are you" "what you doing" etc. etc. However, if I dont initiate communication, it can be a few days before I even get some sort of initiation from her. My friend has joked and said "maybe she is with a customer" which id say is unlikely but is entirely possible judging by what I have seen and read is Thai lady behavior

I concur with this behaviour. I use WhatsApp regularly and my friends with whom I text will reply fairly quickly and we have almost real-time text conversations. I've been texting a bar girl whom I met on a recent holiday to Phuket and her replies are hard to predict. When I initiate she may reply after she's woken up or may just ignore it. If she initiates I (foolishly) reply immediately and we will have an exchange but then she will cut me off citing that she has to sleep/go to work. Once or twice I noticed that she was still "online" using the app long after supposedly going to sleep. I've found that the app will stay running in the foreground if the phone is plugged in and charging and running something like Spotify as a background app streaming music. I doubt that this is the case for her. Knowing that it will be some months before I go back there and possibly see her again I try not to initiate the texting too often for fear of not getting a reply (I do like her). She then texts me out of the blue and I think that she does so to keep me interested hence the relatively short conversation. Her texts are never asking about me rather the 'miss you' or 'miss cooking for you' type. I would suggest that this is a pro at work.

i also like a bargirl. Same mode of op goes to text. When they want something they reply real fast. Otherwise good luck. They just cant be bothered if money not involved. God bless them!!!!!!!!!!

I skim read this because it was just too long.

I will only say a quote: If there is doubt, there is no doubt.

Basically walk away. Don't waste three years like I did.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

It almost took me three years to read the OP too