Beggars

hellohello123

All you posters,alleging Mafia control of beggars.

Quantify your remarks,or take food from the needy.

By SCAREMONGERING.

Easy to find out. Watch who picks them up at night and who drops them off in the morning,

I hope I never meet you.

Down on your luck.

It may well happen think on.

Easy to find out. Watch who picks them up at night and who drops them off in the morning,
I hope I never meet you.

Down on your luck.

It may well happen think on.

And I you. Cause you jump to conclusions. If a truck picks them up and they all speak Burmese then it is a scam. If not they are real. But I'm sure you know all about the Burmese beggar scam.

By SCAREMONGERING.

No I'm saying GIVE them food, just not money.

No need to "quantify", just hang out as others have said and get to know them, talk to their "trustee" handlers about who's running the show.

Or even better offer to provide free food and housing for them long-term, offer to educate the kids, and you'll quickly find a scary powerful person at your door demanding their property back.

Try to get other authorities involved to help you rescue them and you may well disappear overnight.

Really, do try. . .

By SCAREMONGERING.

No I'm saying GIVE them food, just not money.

No need to "quantify", just hang out as others have said and get to know them, talk to their "trustee" handlers about who's running the show.

Or even better offer to provide free food and housing for them long-term, offer to educate the kids, and you'll quickly find a scary powerful person at your door demanding their property back.

Try to get other authorities involved to help you rescue them and you may well disappear overnight.

Really, do try. . .

I don't think you will find any Authorities to bothered in Thailand, have bought food and water for them only to be told, only want money.

I'm completely confused - why would anyone give food to police?

I was responding to Mr Hedghog's claim that we should be giving these beggars money, as if they get to keep the money they collect, and aren't in effect slaves put out to work by violent mafia human traffickers, aka the BiB, or at least in partnership with them.

It appears from what I think you're saying that Thonkorn is agreeing with me?

If so, then never mind, that's fine.

Edited by wym