Bualuang i Banking, Bangkok Bank

Anyone with experience using Internet Banking with Bangkok Bank. How is pin/password protected against unwanted malware?

Btw, I have tried to open their Internet Banking site for days now and every time get the message that the service is unavailable, is that more usual than not ?

Thanks

Felt

I find BBank website one of the easiest to use. It does use One time passwords when adding a new payee. It sends email or sms messages when logging on so that I can check for activity. It is straightforward to use. If you forget a password this chan be reset at an ATM though if yu forget your username you have to go to the bank to fill in a form to send away andd wait 3 days.

There is a compatibility problem when using Explorer 11, just add the web site in the compatibility list and it should work.

Thanks for the info, i have Explorer 11 and was using chrome to open the site.

Just followed your instructions and its working fine.

A few days ago I had a problem using the Bangkok Bank ibanking "Payment" section to pay a couple of utility bills....DTAC and MEA/electric company. I could log onto ibanking no problem, start the payment process where you select the company you are paying (which I already had loaded from paying them this way for many years)...once selecting/filling in all the info on the first page like the reference numbers, amount, etc, you click the Next button where you get a chance to confirm your entries before pressing Continue to complete the payment.

Well, whenever I would click the Next button I would get an error message saying there was a problem...try again later...or I could call Bangkok Bank for assistance if the problem presists...and it had had a "UI-05" error code I think. So, I figured the ibanking may just be having a temporary problem because it was Sunday night when I first experienced the problem. But the next morning on Monday I still had the same problem whether using IE11 or Chrome.

So, I call Bangkok Bank, talked to the ibanking support rep, and they said to "delete my browser cookies." I did what they recommended and then everything worked fine. And as others have already mentioned if using IE11 add the Bangkok Bank site to Compatibility View, otherwise you may not even be able to logon.

There is a compatibility problem when using Explorer 11, just add the web site in the compatibility list and it should work.

Thanks for the info, i have Explorer 11 and was using chrome to open the site.

Just followed your instructions and its working fine.

Solved the problem for me as well.

Thanks.