Flighting, my president: Yingluck's warm welcome goes wrong

webfact

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"BANGKOK: -- The ladies at an OTOP complex in Saraburi province warmly welcomed Yingluck Shinawatra yesterday and decided to put up a sign, suggesting she should keep up the good flight.

The sign says "You are my idol don't be worry for anything. Everything will be O.K. I love you My president. Flighting!" "

The supporters of such campaigns don't even deserve to compared to Barbie or any other supposed to be cliche stupid blond chick....

Room 4, institute for women with brain beyond brain-washed-damaged IQ OF MINUS 99999999999...... (Infinite) cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

• Like 1

I'm sure these good ladies, all loyal Thais, had no idea that the title ' President ' implies a republic.

Why did they not just stick to Thai ? YL isn't exactly the best English speaker around, forget her degree from Kentucky State which may be ' iffy ' to say the least.

Keep in mind what Thaksins son said when the police took him with narcotics....can't tell it here, but surge google can help.

I'm sure these good ladies, all loyal Thais, had no idea that the title ' President ' implies a republic.

Why did they not just stick to Thai ? YL isn't exactly the best English speaker around, forget her degree from Kentucky State which may be ' iffy ' to say the least.

Keep in mind what Thaksins son said when the police took him with narcotics....can't tell it here, but surge google can help.

and when he was caught taking ' innocent personal papers ' into an exam at Ramkamheng Uni the Deputy President said even if he was cheating, which of course he wasn't, cheating was no big deal.

• Like 1

Doesn't matter the mistake......the Lady is a good PR person........she knows how to smile and how to cry when needed.

But that's all......she shouldn't be near a position of Prime minister or any political position what so ever.

As she lack's of any intelligence or political experience she is drugging this country to the worst.

Ms Yingluck, just stick fraternising with the OTOP ladies till your time comes to stay home.

Edited by Costas2008

Well at least she took time off from her very busy schedule of getting the country back onto its feet - the pressure must be horrendous - war cabinet meetings, keeping Chalerm's booze supply up to date, hair, nail and beautician appointments, ducking and weaving so as not to have to meet anyone of importance AND attend extremely important OTOP fairs - Oh! the pressure is getting me down.

• Like 2

Even more errors there: "You are my idol don't be worry for anything. Everything will be O.K. I love you My president. Flighting!"

You are my idol (period) Don't be worried about anything. Everything will be O.K. I love you (comma) my president (obvious error) Flighting!" And the final wrong word, obviously.

• Like 1