welder needed

holy cow. . build your barbecue from red bricks , grill grates can be bought ready made for 80 BAHT a piece. stick steel reinforcement bars into the brick construction , allowing you to position the grill grates in different heights above the charcoal glow.

why bother welders . . .

because I want to build a off set smoker,it is what we use in the states, and what wins all the Bar B Q competitions.

There's a fabrication shop next to the Honda shop in Nathon (just before you enter the one way system coming from Lamai)...give them a try thumbsup.gif

because I want to build a off set smoker,it is what we use in the states, and what wins all the Bar B Q competitions.

There's a fabrication shop next to the Honda shop in Nathon (just before you enter the one way system coming from Lamai)...give them a try thumbsup.gif

While driving around, there is another shop, by the Raja ferry turning at the traffic lights in Lipa Noi.... about 3 or 4 shops up on the left.... could be worth asking (?) (One of the few shops that does aluminum welding in case anyone needs that..)

I think the problem you will have is many welding places won't have the materials you need... so it could be a case of sourcing that first... (some of these welders require you to supply the materials, first). Try Home Mart Maenam for that too.... (?)

Perhaps also, try the stainless steel fabricating shops....(?) It seems to me there are at least two on the ring road, between Bophut lights and Maenam,.... closer to Maenam if memory serves...

Take a picture of what you are trying to do, may help.... wink.png

Just a wild guess, but what about the shop that makes the big predator statues maded from scrap metal.

I assume they must be used to do a lot of welding and who knows.

Maybe they could and would do it?