Thaksin's ex-wife Pojaman faces whistle blowing at Emporium

webfact

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What a joke. These Thai protesters and their whistles. Like sheep.

Yes, they should man-up and post cutting comments anonymously on a message board like we serious political analysts do.

Or they could put on masks and carry mock coffins like citizens of the "advanced nations" do in farang land. Will they never catch up?

Anti-war-protesters-demon-001.jpg

Edited by Suradit69

Like Paragon, Central, and Terminal 21, Emporium is a Yellow-shirts shopping area.

Red-shirts should not be welcome there.

Red-shirts can also go to the Imperial LadPrao.

when I dress for shopping I also wear trousers. Where can I go?.

I also co ordinate my shirts and they are many colours.

Red ir yellow.. Shop here shop there... Dumb!!! She was targeted because of being Mrs ex thaksin

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

I would have had my Bodyguards shoot the thugs....on grounds of fear for my life......bang

Let me guess; American? In more civilised countries we have a concept called equivalent force, where shooting somebody that blew a whistle at you would be classified as murder.

OTOH TIT with a Thaksinist government, and the chances of any member of his extended family being investigated, let alone charged, are quite low unless it falls under the remit of one of the truly independent agencies.

• Like 2

Indeed. ShannonT has been making up stories all over the forum just to instigate hatred. It should not be allowed.

I watched the video and I see at least one person, probably a security guard, being shoved away with both hands by a protester for no reason.

Maybe you need better glasses.

First: They physically attacked people.

Now: A security guard was shoved away by 1 person.

Not same same. That's what I mean by instigating hatred. Exaggerating situations. Very common practice for you.

Same thing. Shoving someone away with the force you see in the video is considered a physical attack.

I've seen worse at the January sales. smile.png

I was thinking the same about the alleged physical attacks that Shannon is posting about. January sales or an all you can eat buffet witness far more violent behaviour. As for the whistles, lol, assaults by a deadly whistle will be the next allegation.

" More people love Khunying Pojaman than these 'elite' members of society," he said"

Yeah, right, she's not part of the elite?

This woman is mean as a snake and as crooked as her former husband. Lots of stuff to google on her and her behavior.

I was being sarcastic. I know what she is. Elite to the rotten core.

Starting to feel the new PDRC laws.

You cant go shopping at Emporium or Paragon anymore if you dont support the views of the PDRC because they are now "yellow zones" only.

Apartheid is coming to Thailand soon.

Try wearing your PDRC shirt in a "red village" and let us know how it goes.

Starting to feel the new PDRC laws.

You cant go shopping at Emporium or Paragon anymore if you dont support the views of the PDRC because they are now "yellow zones" only.

Apartheid is coming to Thailand soon.

More rumour and hate mongering.

Apartheid? Give it a rest.

• Like 1

Ummm. Am I missing something here?

"I feel sorry about their actions. More people love Khunying Pojaman than these 'elite' members of society," he said.

KY Pojaman is the Elite of the Elite.

A billionaire... Same as both daughters, her son, her ex-husband, her sister-in-law...

Ummm. Am I missing something here?

"I feel sorry about their actions. More people love Khunying Pojaman than these 'elite' members of society," he said.

KY Pojaman is the Elite of the Elite.

A billionaire... Same as both daughters, her son, her ex-husband, her sister-in-law...

KY Pojaman - s special kind of elite Thai lubricant?

• Like 2

nice to know the important few can still go shoping for dresses while the rest of the country

is begging for food..............

Really?

YES really!! Why don't you go only a 10 minute drive from this High-so shopping mall to. Khlong Toei, and you will see how poor they are. I counted 6 people today in 1 overhead bridge. All above 60 and not a pot to piss on!!

So pay and visit and smell the real slums!! Pathetic one liner from you! Go and see the real Bankgokians, the people who really beg for food or eat from the pavement.

• Like 1

What a joke. These Thai protesters and their whistles. Like sheep.

Sheep don't whistle.

no they BLEAT

if they look like SHEEP and sound like SHEEP and smell like SHEEP

then SHEEP they is Mister

Do you have a lot of personal experience with sheep?

Edited by mrtoad
  • Like 1

Like Paragon, Central, and Terminal 21, Emporium is a Yellow-shirts shopping area.

Red-shirts should not be welcome there.

Red-shirts can also go to the Imperial LadPrao.

They may also go to Big C Ratchdamri and be blown to smithereens or burnt to death by their friends.

She and her family are not wellcome in Thailand any more, they would be more comfortable somwhere else.

She should move to Dubai and take her sister-in-law with her. The Emiratis will take anyone with money. Otherwise, she should accept that most people who shop in upper middle class shopping malls hate her and her family and frequent places where their red shirt supporters go or move back to the new red shirt capital of Chiang Mai.