Noppadon calls on protesters to stop harassing Thaksin's family

webfact

The yellow shirt whistling is the modern day equivalent of cavemen beating on chests and grunting. Personally i think they should ditch the whistles and tattoo: "brainless" on their forehead. Certainly save them some energy.

Yep. What they should do is start spilling the blood all over Bangkok like red shirt lunatics. That's very modern and hygienic. Spilling blood all over the city. In any case, whistling is still better than beatings and throwing hand grenades at innocent people. Don't you think? Or you think is civilized to blow up children to pieces?

I am aware of these attacks but who actually did it? Who has access to m79 grenades and launchers? Many on here seem to have concluded their investigation and identified the offenders.

6,000 Guns And Explosives Stolen From Thai Army Barracks

Over 100 rifles, weapons stolen from Thai army camp

Here's a couple of (possible) sources of the weapons you spoke of . . .

Edited by Tatsujin

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The yellow shirt whistling is the modern day equivalent of cavemen beating on chests and grunting. Personally i think they should ditch the whistles and tattoo: "brainless" on their forehead. Certainly save them some energy.

Whereas Red foot-clappers are a sign of intellect & maturity ? cheesy.gif

And if PDRC anti-government people are "cavemen", is that above or below 'kwai', in the lexicon of fake-insults ? whistling.gif

Interesting that Thaksin's loyal legal-adviser feels, he has to jump-into any controversy, regarding anyone-else in the S-clan too, wonder who foots the bills for this ? wink.png

Edited by Ricardo
  • Like 1

"Blowing whistles at people is harmful as well as a violation of people's rights. It can also be seen as intimidation," he said, adding that the number of people who love Pojaman is far higher than the total number of people in the "elite" regime.

I have been harrased in numerous car parking facilities by whistle blowing attendants....please tell them to stop intimidating me and violating my rights!

Good luck with the car park MORONS.

Obviously they had no toys when growing up

As for Taky's ex-wife, she gets what she deserves,

No doubt she still enjoys his money

"Blowing whistles at people is harmful as well as a violation of people's rights. It can also be seen as intimidation," he said, adding that the number of people who love Pojaman is far higher than the total number of people in the "elite" regime.

I have been harrased in numerous car parking facilities by whistle blowing attendants....please tell them to stop intimidating me and violating my rights!

YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS HERE whistling.gif

You mean she has no rights???? She paid for her crimes but your ever beloved suthep has not even gone to court to face the charges. Well??????

You mean she has no rights???? She paid for her crimes but your ever beloved suthep has not even gone to court to face the charges. Well??????

The peaceful protesters show a video of themselves pushing a bodyguard so thaat they can harrass an old lady who used to be married to a person they do not like.

At least we can be certain who perpatrated this bit of violence.

"An old lady" They also did not like her involvement in a scandal or two. "bit of violence" Go to see Doctor Bruce, as him why you called a push violence--and also I believe the Bodyguard did some pushing--that was not violence was it ???

The violence-real violence has been shown live on TV. to call this violence is just plain ridiculous.

She didn't pay for her crimes--she received money out of it.

Disgusting and disgraceful actions by these morons. She is no longer married to Thaksin and probably only tied to the extended family because she gave birth to his children. By all means protest against the government and politicians but leave other people alone you bloody animals.

I agree to the words discusting and disgraceful to a certain extent in your post. However, we all know the reason behind the devorce from Thaksin, but does that mean she also devorced from her past involvement in the fishy Ratchada land deal? If angry people blow whistles in view of that, I find it hard to condemn them.

The Emporium is not considered a public space.. The shop is not considered a public location. People who enter into private space and then proceed to behave in a manner that disrupts the legitimate and legal operations of the private space owner, tenants and guests are not behaving in a lawful manner. The protestors are allowed to protest in their public space, but they are not allowed to invade private property to undertake their protests. This holds for all political or special interest groups.

• Like 1

Nice to see redshirt supporters being able to muster some kind of argument together for once.

Gotta feel sorry for you guys, having to argue that black is white must take it's toll.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I agree to the words discusting and disgraceful to a certain extent in your post. However, we all know the reason behind the devorce from Thaksin, but does that mean she also devorced from her past involvement in the fishy Ratchada land deal? If angry people blow whistles in view of that, I find it hard to condemn them.

If you were a shop keeper at a commercial private a property and a group of people disagreed with someone, would you mind if the group came on to the private property to protest and blew their whistles? How about if that disruptive behaviour caused potential customers to avoid your shop? What if there was a heightened potential for violence. If people want to protest, then they should do it in a lawful manner.

• Like 1

If you were a shop keeper at a commercial private a property and a group of people disagreed with someone, would you mind if the group came on to the private property to protest and blew their whistles? How about if that disruptive behaviour caused potential customers to avoid your shop? What if there was a heightened potential for violence. If people want to protest, then they should do it in a lawful manner.

I agree and it is obviously very aggressive behaviour to blow whistles at someone whilst shopping - it's frightening for the person concerned and should be condemned as should ALL violence on EITHER side

Is Noppadom representing the store-owner too? Has he complained, or is this a hypothetical scenario?

I agree and it is obviously very aggressive behaviour to blow whistles at someone whilst shopping - it's frightening for the person concerned and should be condemned as should ALL violence on EITHER side

Is that why Roger Whittaker never gets any air-time here.

It's not frightening, it is embarrassing. Too much to bear for our 'sweet innocent' matron apparently.

And if you want to discuss criminal behaviour, shall we start with her record. IIRC she would be imprisoned if the SOL hadn't saved her.

"Blowing whistles at people is harmful as well as a violation of people's rights. It can also be seen as intimidation," he said, adding that the number of people who love Pojaman is far higher than the total number of people in the "elite" regime"

Anybody got any ideas on how many people are in that Chiang Mai based "Elite Regime?"

I believe it has more to do with the demographics of Thailand and the genre of music that Kenya's gift to the world plays.

Thailand skews to the youth demographic when it comes to foreign singers and I don't think the almost 80 year old Whittaker much interests Thais, anymore than Lawrence Welk, Yoko Ono, Udo Jergens etc would. I bet if you go to Pattaya, you may find a beer bar playing his music.

I trust this answers your query.

I believe it has more to do with the demographics of Thailand and the genre of music that Kenya's gift to the world plays.

Thailand skews to the youth demographic when it comes to foreign singers and I don't think the almost 80 year old Whittaker much interests Thais, anymore than Lawrence Welk, Yoko Ono, Udo Jergens etc would. I bet if you go to Pattaya, you may find a beer bar playing his music.

I trust this answers your query.

GK, you would be the life and soul of any dinner party.

I'll be in the kitchen.

• Like 1

Nice to see redshirt supporters being able to muster some kind of argument together for once.

Gotta feel sorry for you guys, having to argue that black is white must take it's toll.

Just heard that a bomb was thrown at the whistle blower's house.

So, all the red shirt supporters who berated the people for blowing whistles, what's your reaction to this news?

Just when you were able to play at being oppressed, someone blows a whistle against you and gets a bomb thrown in response.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Disgusting and disgraceful actions by these morons. She is no longer married to Thaksin and probably only tied to the extended family because she gave birth to his children. By all means protest against the government and politicians but leave other people alone you bloody animals.

only tied to the extended family because she gave birth to his children.

If you believe that you are a fool

The gist behind the whistleblowing act on the ex-wife of Thaksin is that:

They are divorced only on paper.

Pojaman still wields considerable influence over PTP and her husband.

If enough pressure is exerted on her she might decide to tell her husband that enough is enough and possibly influence Thaksin to back down.

It is known in inner circles that she still pulls the strings and that she prefers for Thaksin to quit politics which is reflected in the fact that many have proposed that her eldest son Panthongtae enter politics but she disagreed with that move and thus he publicly made it known he will not be contesting any elections (according to mommy's wishes).

There's always more then meets the eye and a story behind motives for behind this not-so-great man there is a very powerful woman who controls the purse.

As much as I dislike Thaksin and what he stands for personally I think this move is rather distasteful despite its ulterior motives.

Edited by smileydude