Company Set Up To Buy Land

The only parallel I can think of, which may not relate at all to Thailand, is that aliens in Mexico are forbidden to own land close to any border, which included all seaside properties. Thousands of rich foreigners built beautiful beach houses on tricky legal methods devised by Mexican lawyers. Last I heard, several years back, is that the high court of Mexico ruled that the 'owners' owned nothing.

That didn't prevent my landlady from offering her beach house to me for sale at $12,000 (almost 500,000 baht). I declined and moved out a month later for other reasons, such as the utility company wanting a huge bribe, and being robbed, etc.

The letter posted by the OP mentions complaints. The letter also seems to be specifically addressed to the Banglamung branch of the Chonburi Land Department office.

Does anyone know whether this is a one-off letter in response to a particular complaint or an across-the-board change in procedure directed to all offices of the Land Department?

Its the main letter to all land registrys, this was a translation from my lawyer, i've removed names, ref numbers etc.