My Thai wife is ten years older and wealthier, am i the odd one out on here?

BKK Blues Brother

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, you are not the usual farang-Thai couple in Thailand, but not rare in the West. Thai women generally look younger than their age, at least until 45 or 50. Most men are just wired genetically to be attracted to younger women, but not everyone. If she takes care of herself and still shows an interest in sex as she gets older, it will probably work out fine. But I tend to see many older Thai women lose interest in sex, not exercise, gain weight, etc. As long as you care for each other, and stay a good match for each other, it won't matter anyway.

• Like 2

My wife is 2 years older than I am, but we're both in our 20's. But next year when she turns 30 I'll be 28 (a fact I like to remind her of all the time lol ;) )

Our socioeconomic backgrounds are very similar; however, living in Canada I make more money than her, and if we lived in Thailand she probably would make more. If we move back, we will be doing the exact same thing as you, OP (her work, I will stay at home with the kids).

• Like 1

My missus is close to 600yrs younger than me.555. Seriously she is older than me so don't worry you're not the only one and shes not worried bout the gik on the side as long as it ain't in the same province and doesn't affect our business and immediate family and friends. Best of both worlds but my heart does belong to her

Edited by Jubes
  • Like 1