Gunmen open fire at Khao Yai residence of rally leader's mother

webfact

I'm not surprised, they are cheering the deaths of children in Trat, now they are shooting at an old lady.

Wonder what's next from these, low form, Red supporters.

You should be ashamed of yourself to try to use the deaths of children to score points on a web site. How sad . I think that maybe it is you doing the cheering to make up such vile lies

A) You are a shameless hypocrite and cool.png red shirt leaders cheering abd expressing gratification at the deaths on stage was caught on video and is all over the web and tv, as you are doubtless well aware.

I doubt if he is intelligent enough to understand what is being said.

• Like 2

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the key words in this very poor attemp to stir the pot are the words no injuries & no damage . So really it could of been fireworks if anything at all

Nope. These are the key words.

"Unidentified gunmen opened fire at Khao Yai residence of mother of a rally leader who blew whistles at Thaksin Shinawatras ex-wife "

• Like 1

Yet another example of the red-shirt style democracy I guess? "You wistle, we shoot, and btw we're allowed to, because we were elected into power....."

The reds was voted into power ? is this more yellow shirt style to apoint non elected groups into power so they can set the rules ? Are these (imaginary attackers that leave no evidance that any attack took place ) really the elite 300 of Sutheps dreams ? well well well

Well I do not understand your analogy about UNELECTED and UNDEMOCRATIC..... Look at the Queen of England and how England runs. In fact the BEST democracy in the world we would have to state as all WESTERN style democracies come from UNELECTED and in your thinking, UNELECTED peoples council.

Look at europe? MOST counties were oand many are still run by a head of state who is UNELECTED and the people love them.

I AM NOT ENGLISH by the way but USA, Australia, Canada ... some would have to say are the best and fairest countries in the world and all emanated from UNELECTED PEOPLES COUNCILS called MONACHY.

So I guess ANYONE stating Sutheps ideas (not deeds) but IDEAS are undemocratic should take a good hard look at where you got your systems from in YOUR OWN COUNTRIES before you thrive on supporting criminals and people thinking of their own pockets.

• Like 2

Of course the newly resurrected poster would without a doubt rally to the Red Flag.

One cannot let the true facts actually expose the dubious delights of the Red Shirts interpretation of demonocracy democracy

Even if it was as he said. "Just fireworks" At 3:00 am? I'd call that intimidation. Which as we've seen from phone calls to the farmers families, they excel at.

Edited by Mosha

Well I do not understand your analogy about UNELECTED and UNDEMOCRATIC..... Look at the Queen of England and how England runs. In fact the BEST democracy in the world we would have to state as all WESTERN style democracies come from UNELECTED and in your thinking, UNELECTED peoples council.

The Queen of England? and how England runs.

Just going outside to bayonet the cat.

Edited by phutoie2

Even if it was as he said. "Just fireworks" At 3:00 am? I'd call that intimidation. Which as we've seen from phone calls to the farmers families, they excel at.

Who's they?. You have a lead. Perhaps you should inform the RTP soonest.

• Like 2

Perhaps you should go talk to the farmers who called of their protests a few week back. They appeared quite certain who was behind those threats.

why are the rtp going rush into investigation mode...w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

• Like 1

The dots are far too easily connected here. Thaksin's lawyer was so incensed by the fact that a centi-millionaire was " accosted " by whistles, that he issued a statement that she was being pursued by " elites " ( although it is unclear what kind of elites excludes centi-millionaires ). Those who perpetrated these attacks - as there have now been two - clearly find whistles the most dangerous thing in the world. However - for the rest of the sane world - the word dangerous is clearly ascribed to these two armed attacks - by any definition.

• Like 2

I'm not surprised, they are cheering the deaths of children in Trat, now they are shooting at an old lady.

Who is cheering the deaths of children in Trat or anywhere?

OTT.

Here is a link to a video of Dab Daeng announcing the shootings in Trat as good news, being cheered by his redshirt supporters, admonished by Thida, and walking off in a huff:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbOC5J8Npak&feature=player_embedded

Looks like lots of redshirts cheering the deaths of children and adults to me!

They could be fascist yellow shirt elite Suthepians pretending to be red shirts..... whistling.gif

Howwww Fake red shirts !!!!!! cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

I think the key words in this very poor attemp to stir the pot are the words no injuries & no damage . So really it could of been fireworks if anything at all

Pipe bombs... bullets.. all for a whistle, its clear for everyone to see what crooks the red are and their leader.. not to mention trad

Can you show me the damage done by these imaginary weapons ? You can keep trying to make out that it happened by repeating fairy tales however that dont mean it happened.

So you are claiming the news reports were fake?

A three and a half line news flash lacks detail, so it didn't happen. Welcome to our newest red sycophant.

Hardly 'new'.......more likely a re-hashed persona (again).

• Like 1

Hello? Where is the Leader of this Country?

Ukraine latest - The invasion begins: armed Russian-speaking gunmen with Crimea in their grip as Barack Obama warns Moscow

This what a Leader of a Country does when he has the guts to take the reins of leadership and solve problems directly and without trepidation.

Good for you Putin. Putin would have put the Thailand insurrection to an end a long time ago.

Goes to show – Female heads of government simply have not guts

Russian troops were on the move inside Ukrainian territory on Friday, prompting US President Barack Obama to warn Moscow that “there will be costs for any military intervention”.

It was unclear exactly what the Russian forces were doing but two airports in Crimea was taken over by armed men in combat fatigues, barricades shut off road links to the region, military helicopters were seen flying in across the border and armoured personnel carriers were on the roads. The Crimean peninsula’s main port, Sevastopol, where Russia’s Black Sea fleet is based, was also blocked off.

Russia’s Foreign Ministry confirmed in a statement that armored units were operating inside Ukraine, but insisted they were acting in accordance with an agreement with Kiev. Their mission was to protect its naval base, the ministry said in a statement.

However, Ukraine’s interim President Olexander Turchynov condemned the “naked aggression” against his country and accused Russia of a “military invasion and occupation”.

Ukraine “will defend its independence, and any attempts of annexation or invasion will have very grave consequences”, he said, as he made a personal appeal to Russian President Vladimir Putin to withdraw his troops.

Sure!

OTT.

So you don't read the news. From the Other Paper:

Dab Daeng took to the stage with a microphone in hand to announce what he said was "good news".

"I have good news to tell my red-shirt brothers and sisters from all provinces. The People’s Democratic Reform Committee members of Suthep (Thaugsuban) at the protest stage in Khao Saming (Trat province) were deservedly given a reception by the locals. Five PDRC people were killed and over 30 injured. The locals welcomed them because they love Suthep a lot...," Dab Daeng told the crowd.

Many people in the crowd cheered, raising their fists in the air and applauding in jubilation over the death and injuries of these innocent and peaceful protesters.

So it seems that the Red Shirts were indeed cheering.

Did he say children?

There is certainly a lack of any type of morals for those that attempt to make political gain on the death of innocent children.

Shame!

• Like 1

You should be ashamed of yourself to try to use the deaths of children to score points on a web site. How sad . I think that maybe it is you doing the cheering to make up such vile lies

You sir are a troll, denying facts, trying to stir the pot. It is you and your ilk that are using dead children, shame on you.

It is people such as yourself that seek to stir the pot, even the idiot Suthep knew it was time to shut up, The use of the death of innocent children for political gain is only out done by those responsible for those murders, when they discovered those responsible for that attack, hopefully they will not be navy seals!

Cheers

So now some fame seeking idiot has got some publicity by making a story up that shots where fired at 3am at his mothers house. What a hero for the yellows hahaha. Nothing hit anything yet they know that shots where fired. Fireworks could of been the noise (if there really was any) & them fireworks could of been used by people who have nothing to do with all this . It could of been Teenagers . Even drunk adults play with fireworks.

In fact there is a old lady on my village that uses fireworks to get rid of the Soi dogs that get round her house after her bitch dogs & she uses them anytime day or night.

So what we have is some guy that harrasses (old ladies in a shopping maul with his gang of thug mates) heres some bangs at night & it must be attacks against him & his family. Talk about blowing your own whistle (Trumpet) Its simple really , he wants to be famous hasn't the brains to know how to do it (or the talent) to do it. So just like the big brother mob he decides to be a total classless goon & moron by harrassing women. Not satisfied with that he now makes up this crap. Hey & some idiots believe the clown . biggrin.png

Edited by metisdead
Bold font removed.

or perhaps the keys words are your moniker. Commie Joe. Says it all.

Not Red supporters, but pure unadulterated Reds. My way, hi-way or blown away.

Edited by Mudcrab
  • Like 1

OTT.

The red leader.. there is a video clip made of. The leader was telling hte happy news about the bombing of Trad and people were cheering. Shows the morals of the average red supporter. Thida silenced him before he could do more damage (i wonder if she silenced him because she hated what he was saying or was worried about the PR)

Who here is cheering? Meanwhile a bunch of posters go running off drawing immediate politically biased opinions about the topic of the post and the whodonit involved.

You people are whistling in the dark again.

No my friend , the whistling happened in broad daylight. The attempted murder and intimidation happened after dark. Typical modus operandi of the gutless group you pander to.

• Like 1

or perhaps the keys words are your moniker. Commie Joe. Says it all.

Now there is balanced thought , you dont like my name didums. You have to be American old school , brainwashed by the USA machine. Anything red & your crapping it . I bet you don't sleeptonight being scared that there is a red in your bed. hahahaha paranoia is a result of flag worship & brainwashing . So you are a victim therefore I understand your haven't got a clue ability to assess facts . The fact is that the report says there are no facts or evidance.

If the RTP had a mirror they would know.......hahaha...soonest. Who uses that word any more..soonest?

Damn.....I am really scared now. After spending years here on TV having fun

at the expense of Thaksin and his clan of henchmen as they try to loot Thailand

into bankruptcy, I am now worried I will be put on some sort of hit list. Will

thugs come to my condo and start shooting at the outside of it? Should I stay

away from the windows ?? :-)

Yet another example of the red-shirt style democracy I guess? "You wistle, we shoot, and btw we're allowed to, because we were elected into power....."

what about suthep back a few years ago when he was APPOINTED not elected??????????????????????????