electric bike

sirocco

LA Bicycle has them Petchakasem Road and Soi 53

I've got an LA Bicycle 24" Electric 6 speed and I like it, but don't love it. It is great for grocery store runs and errands.

Pricey at 25,000 baht (2 years ago), and frame geometry leaves room for improvement as a pedal bike, but that's not what I bought it for. It has a Li-Ion battery which weighs about 1/4 what an equivalent lead acid battery weighs.

If you can plug it in from the ground floor, you can get away with an older style sealed lead acid battery. But they're way too heavy to carry up the stairs if you have to charge it in an upper floor apartment. That's why my other e-scooter with SLA batteries stays parked unless I have need for both at once.

LA vélos les a Petchakasem Road et Soi 53

J'ai une LA vélos 24 "Electric 6 vitesses et je l'aime, mais ne l'aime pas. C'est génial pour les courses d'épicerie et les courses.

Cher au baht 25.000 (il ya 2 ans), et le cadre géométrie laisse à désirer comme une pédale de vélo, mais ce n'est pas ce que je l'ai acheté pour. Il possède une batterie Li-Ion qui pèse environ 1/4 ce une batterie équivalent d'acide de plomb pèse.

Si vous pouvez le brancher dans du rez de chaussée, vous pouvez vous en sortir avec une batterie d'acide de plomb scellée style ancien. Mais ils sont bien trop lourd à porter dans les escaliers si vous avez de la charger dans un appartement de l'étage supérieur. C'est pourquoi mon autre e-scooter avec les batteries SLA reste stationné à moins que je n'ai besoin de deux à la fois.

I have not had time to look an electric bike, but 25 000bhts it is expensive.

Furthermore, I not feeling driving a scooter, the alternative "freewheel" and "pedaling" suits me better.
I thank you and give you result.
Good day.

Électrique 3 roues scooter à Chiang Rai ... 28000THB roues électrique E motobike.jpgattachicon.gif

Hello,
Well that is not exactly the bike I am looking for, but Isaw them in store 53 who I knew well, and there are choice, but between the folding bike and one that looks like a "bike motor "or" moped rentals ", I hesitate.
End of April I have an acquaintance who comes to HH and which can advise on me.
In the hope that there are always these bikes.
Thank you very much for your kindness to everyone.

Not exactly Hua Hin, but not far away.

Heading south on the main road just north of Cha Am. As you pass the Swiss Sheep place and the petrol station, take the inside lane heading for Cha Am. Right there at the start of the slip road there is a shop on the left selling quads and golf carts etc. They have electric bikes as well.

• 2 months later...