DSI to seek arrest warrant for Suthep on 99 counts of murder

webfact

99 counts of murder? Why do the numbers keep increasing?

For the ones that died this year also.

Shouldn't Chalerm and Yingluck be done for those ones? Or if Suthep is charged with those, shouldn't the red shirt leaders be the ones with 90+ murder charges?

This is absolute nonsense again, and pours further fuel on the flames.

Maybe, just maybe Tarit might at so e point take a step back and see that his actions don't do anything for the current situation, and the reputation of the DSI. I guess we will wait for the charges against Yingluck and Chalerm in the coming week.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

99 counts of murder? Why do the numbers keep increasing?

“The flood and the hot weather, when combined, could make people feel that the murder charges are increasing” Ms Yingluck said. “From the information gathered by the government, we can assure you that murder charges are on a downward trend.”

You heard it first on red shirt radio AM.

http://asiancorrespondent.com/83227/yinglucks-inflation-gaffe/

• Like 2

The majority of the replies that I have been reading here love suthep. He can kill many people and never go to court to even hear the charges. Yea know at least Abhisit did what he was supposed to do and go to court. You all are talking about justice. WHERE IS IT NOW? In suthep's pants that you all love so much.

I think you still have a problem with the definition of majority. Zero is not a majority.

• Like 2

one of the very first actions for a new administration should be to completely disband the DSI and fully investigate all it's members

Not only are they a very one sided political tool of PTP but are also trying to politicise the courts, it's about time charges were brought against the DSI as an organisation for bias incompetence and unprofessional conduct - the fact they are part of the CMPO is just so wrong also

• Like 2

When it's us or them and it's crunch time, logic gets thrown out the window,

and it just goes attack, attack, attack, and hope some mud sticks.

Tharit has no more logical motus operandi than this.

Tora! Tora! Tora! Mo Fo!

• Like 2

The majority of the replies that I have been reading here love suthep. He can kill many people and never go to court to even hear the charges. Yea know at least Abhisit did what he was supposed to do and go to court. You all are talking about justice. WHERE IS IT NOW? In suthep's pants that you all love so much.

Get real Diehard....or have you forgotten the 2500 deaths in TS's war on drugs....no trials,,,,,,, and the 78 deaths at Tak Bai.......Yes, where is the justice???

• Like 1

All the PDRC leaders who broke the law!

It is about time the police did their jobs and arrest these traitors!

Cheers

if the police did their job honestly and without corruption then PDRC would not need to protest.

Oh my...you really believe that's what it's all about, don't you? Just a protest against corruption? If it were, AND the PDRC would have picked a more believable crystal clean leader instead of a man that has been involved in numerous corruption scandals himself, most of the country would have been behind the protests. Unfortunately, corruption is a cultural phenomenon in Thailand that no party has a monopoly on, no matter how hard they try and make it into a political issue. This protest is all about a fight over power and money. Wake up.

you are the one that needs to wake up and stop smelling red roses

Cheers

Wow up early in the red buffalo internet defense boiler room ???

What an odd headline. If government leaders can be charged with

murder, then that means there will be a whole lot of Thai " leaders"

who will be losing sleep tonight. Guess this shows justice is dispensed

by the winners. The red leaders involved in killings in 2010 hold government

posts now, and yet charges are laid against Suthep. I often wonder if there

is a Thai word for irony.....

• Like 2

Cheers

Traitors to who! The red shirts?

The only difference between Hitler and the red shirts is that Hitler was fairly elected.

Cannot recall the red shirts invading Poland. Its a good idea to keep off the Leo this early.

Ye'p precedents being set, just so that you don't get confused or just don't know the facts between Suthep and YL,

Apparently Suthep ordered the use of LIVE rounds against protesters,,, and got the army to use snipers to take out targets,

YL has ordered to use as little force as possible, and told the army to stay out of it,,, Now I understand you may not like this government but those are the facts and you also need to have a think about, why it has taken 3 1/2 years for Suthep too face charges on this, and after 19 years still to face anything on his land deal issues,,,

BUT, it only took 20/30 days to have YL face charges??? like I said before, judicial coup, if you think not then show cause that it's fair and balanced,

I challenge you,,,,

CMPO ordered police to clear the protesters and for them to be armed. Protesters died. Should the CMPO and the government be charged with causing these deaths?

Cheers

Wow up early in the red buffalo internet defense boiler room ???

What an odd headline. If government leaders can be charged with

murder, then that means there will be a whole lot of Thai " leaders"

who will be losing sleep tonight. Guess this shows justice is dispensed

by the winners. The red leaders involved in killings in 2010 hold government

posts now, and yet charges are laid against Suthep. I often wonder if there

is a Thai word for irony.....

Yes there is........they say awwwwww hawwwwww......... rising tone on the latter.

"The arrest warrant will be secured to bring Mr. Suthep to hear the Attorney General Office's charges, not for questioning."

What on earth does this mean? So, there is enough evidence to charge Suthep and issue an arrest warrant but once they bring him in they don't need to question him. What is this, a summary conviction on 99 counts of murder?

How the law is used in this country for political positioning is beyond belief, I have no words.

Cheers

Traitors to who! The red shirts?

The only difference between Hitler and the red shirts is that Hitler was fairly elected.

I don't understand why people keep having to refer to Hitler....nothing in Thailand has the slightest similarity to anything that lunatic did!

Probably ignorant teenagers who don't even know who Hitler was

• Like 1