webfact

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All the PDRC leaders who broke the law!

It is about time the police did their jobs and arrest these traitors!

Cheers

Traitors to who! The red shirts?

The only difference between Hitler and the red shirts is that Hitler was fairly elected.

I don't understand why people keep having to refer to Hitler....nothing in Thailand has the slightest similarity to anything that lunatic did!

Probably ignorant teenagers who don't even know who Hitler was

We mustn't forget the ignorant adults who were once ignorant teens as well. Ignorance is quite a contagious disease, perhaps even genetic as well.

Cheers

And an arrest warrant for you for a personal attack on Thai people with no evidence to back up what you claim

• Like 1

Cheers

Traitors?? Who did they betray? Ohh you mean they can not be controlled by Dubai?

betrayed democratic principals

betrayed the Thai people in trying to stop free and fair elections

betrayed Bangkokians by stopping free movement

betrayed small businesses by destroying their livelihoods

betrayed anyone who might have voted Dem by 'crying we can't win so we won't play'

betrayed their supporters with "we will SHUTDOWN Bangkok" never happened only sporadic parts - government still there despite all the "it will end Monday", "it will end Friday", "it will end... bla bla bla"

and NOW another betrayal "let's pretend we are closing stages and moving to Lumpini because we care about small businesses and free movement - it's not about dwindling numbers!!!" ho ho ho

did you get out of the wrong side of bed this morning

this is your opinion

other think the total opposite

Lets hace a vote and see who is right here on TVF

Suthep has many things to answer for. Trying to bring down an elected government, Inciting the population to revolt,thus causing unnecessary deaths. If it was not for him, these people would all be alive today. Using armed guards in a public place, getting those armed guards to snatch a woman off the streets of Bangkok and beating up an off duty policeman, stopping free passage in the streets of Bangkok, attempting to disrupt an election which had been approved by HRH, thus going directly against HRH wishes and approval. Threatening the current PM, not to mention his corrupt actions whilst the Agricultural Minister and Deputy PM., i.e. theft of government land on Samui and Phuket, his attempt to kill off Democracy and replace with a Fascist dictatorship under his direction. And so on. This is only the "tip of the iceberg"

He is nothing but a Fascist Bully Boy whom Thailand can do without.

Lock him up and throw away the key !

here we go again

what elected government

Yingluck disolved parliment of her own free will

the protest has been about stopping the same corrupt government to get back in

How we twist the fact to prove our bias

Cheers

Traitors?? Who did they betray? Ohh you mean they can not be controlled by Dubai?

betrayed democratic principals

betrayed the Thai people in trying to stop free and fair elections

betrayed Bangkokians by stopping free movement

betrayed small businesses by destroying their livelihoods

betrayed anyone who might have voted Dem by 'crying we can't win so we won't play'

betrayed their supporters with "we will SHUTDOWN Bangkok" never happened only sporadic parts - government still there despite all the "it will end Monday", "it will end Friday", "it will end... bla bla bla"

and NOW another betrayal "let's pretend we are closing stages and moving to Lumpini because we care about small businesses and free movement - it's not about dwindling numbers!!!" ho ho ho

More to the point, the Democrats haven't stood in two elections now, they have to be dissolved as per the unbiased laws says they should be.

• Like 1

Cheers

Wow up early in the red buffalo internet defense boiler room ???

What an odd headline. If government leaders can be charged with

murder, then that means there will be a whole lot of Thai " leaders"

who will be losing sleep tonight. Guess this shows justice is dispensed

by the winners. The red leaders involved in killings in 2010 hold government

posts now, and yet charges are laid against Suthep. I often wonder if there

is a Thai word for irony.....

There just happens to be a Thai word for irony.

gaan faaeng nai:

gaan: [placed before a verb or noun to create a noun which indicates a general activity, process, or state] the process of..., the activity of..., an enactment of..., the state of... faaeng: to hide or conceal something or oneself; to be concealed; to be kept in secret; to lurk behind

nai: sense; meaning; significance; connotation

Edited by Pimay1

Several of the redshirt legislators were also arrested for breaking the law in 2007 and 2009, as well as the aforementioned 2010.

We await adjudication in all of those cases.

The cases have been held up because most of the defendants are PTP party list MPs with parliamentary immunity. However parliament hasn't been in session for more than 2 months, there has been no resumption of the cases, and several of the defendants are actively breaking their bail conditions, seemingly with impunity.

And it seems nobody is complaining. I can only wonder why.

tit for tat ... next time the Dems are in power there will be arrests warrants requested for Chalerm and Yingluck for the murders during the current parades / protests ... Time the leaders of Thailand grow up ... but not likely

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Suthep has many things to answer for. Trying to bring down an elected government, Inciting the population to revolt,thus causing unnecessary deaths. If it was not for him, these people would all be alive today. Using armed guards in a public place, getting those armed guards to snatch a woman off the streets of Bangkok and beating up an off duty policeman, stopping free passage in the streets of Bangkok, attempting to disrupt an election which had been approved by HRH, thus going directly against HRH wishes and approval. Threatening the current PM, not to mention his corrupt actions whilst the Agricultural Minister and Deputy PM., i.e. theft of government land on Samui and Phuket, his attempt to kill off Democracy and replace with a Fascist dictatorship under his direction. And so on. This is only the "tip of the iceberg"

Ye'p precedents being set, just so that you don't get confused or just don't know the facts between Suthep and YL,

Apparently Suthep ordered the use of LIVE rounds against protesters,,, and got the army to use snipers to take out targets,

YL has ordered to use as little force as possible, and told the army to stay out of it,,, Now I understand you may not like this government but those are the facts and you also need to have a think about, why it has taken 3 1/2 years for Suthep too face charges on this, and after 19 years still to face anything on his land deal issues,,,

BUT, it only took 20/30 days to have YL face charges??? like I said before, judicial coup, if you think not then show cause that it's fair and balanced,

I challenge you,,,,

CMPO ordered police to clear the protesters and for them to be armed. Protesters died. Should the CMPO and the government be charged with causing these deaths?

Maybe in the twisted yellow perspective and reasoning!

But the truth is the "Unarmed" riot police where tasked with dispersing the protesters "also ordered by Yingluck not to use unnecessary force" in the process of fulfilling their legal duty they were attacked by the protesters with live rounds and grenades that that whole world witnessed. Verses Suthep giving an order to disburse the protesters with force!

To a untwisted mentality there is a world of difference about what both individuals order, Yingluck intention was to preserve live and Suthep intention were life did not matter!

Cheers

Well I'm sure Abhisit and Suthep will be happy with those definitions, as it would mean that the red shirt leaders should be charged with 99 murders.

• Like 1

Cheers

And an arrest warrant for you for a personal attack on Thai people with no evidence to back up what you claim

Trust me.... there will be.

The mechanisms are already in place, I won't go into details, but a handful of members whom I will not mention know in detail.

Kikoman and a few of his associates are already being closely monitored by certain forces.

They had best hope and pray the PDRC never get their people into power here, because that will be their own day of reckoning if you know what I mean.

One day we will all be talking about it on here.

Cheers

You are pathetic. There is not enough police cells to hold all the redshirt perpetrators of violent crime.of the last 4 years. Why only PRDC leaders

Note, I am only talking about crimes of violence committed with their own hands. (Is this raised by you so we can start the amnesty nonsense again?

Cheers.

Edited by The Deerhunter

Cheers

What about the red shirt leaders who broke the law in 2010? Some who are in government now? Shouldn't they also be in jail?

The current government better be careful as a precedent is being set and they can be charged for the deaths in the current protests. Fair is fair.

Time for the DSI to get out of politics.

Do you not see the difference between an alleged allegiance between a party and a terrorist group and ordering the army to gun down protesters?

Suthep is a hypocrite of the worst kind, guilty of everything he can accuse Thaksin of ever doing and more.

here we go again

what elected government

Yingluck disolved parliment of her own free will

the protest has been about stopping the same corrupt government to get back in

How we twist the fact to prove our bias

Absolutely not correct ! The protest is all about Suthep's hatred for Thaksin, and Sutheps desire for power, seeing it is the only way he will ever get to master Thailand, he will never do it through the ballot box and he knows it. As for anti corruption, he just has to be up there with the greatest !

Not correct?

Even if it is YOU who is correct, and in fact it has come about because of Suthep's hatred of Thaksin, then shouldn't that be reason enough?

Or do you think that a country being run and also run into the ground by a convicted criminal in another country is acceptable?

Come on... Is that acceptable???? I have never in all my years heard of a country being run from outside by a mass nurdering criminal with all the idealisms of Pol Pot. Let alone see it being endorsed by westerners.

Also, if the Dems ran in the next elections, even without reform, they would get double the votes of the PTP, and what would happen next? Their so called voters will push for secession under the command of Thaksin who has managed to funnel massive amount of funding for it from the rice scam and the army is already being assembled. See last night's pictures of Khon Kaen.

The protests were started because of the amnesty bill remember, that is what brought millions to the streets. That also ended up advocating the removal of Thaksin influence from Thai politics via reforms.... Nothing to do with personal hate or elections.

Get it right.

It amazes me that foreigners from Democratic countries can even contemplate supporting such a man as the Bully Boy Suthep, probably one of the most corrupt and controlling men in Thailand, i notice that even the leader of the Democrats, which is Suthep's party, has distanced himself from these Bullying and National disrupting tactics. Why would anybody with half a brain support this man, when even his own party leader clearly does not.

Regardless of what the other side has got up to, i am only now talking about this mysterious support for Suthep by foreigners from democratic countries, would they also support any man doing the same back home............Absolutely unfathomable !

oldsailor, it amazes me how some foreigners here have such a limited and a squinted view of Thai politics. Do you even live here or is it that you have visited Thailand a couple times? Just curious based on your post.

I don't think many Thai's disagree, even those involved in the protests. Suthep is generally regarded as a not to be trusted, hated, self serving, idiot. It is unfortunate that the anti Yingluck protests have been hijacked and controlled by him. You couldn't choose a worse figure head for a campaign against corruption and the Thai's know it and it is shocking how many farangs don't only support the drive against corruption but also blindly support this idiot.

Cheers

What about the red shirt leaders who broke the law in 2010? Some who are in government now? Shouldn't they also be in jail?

The current government better be careful as a precedent is being set and they can be charged for the deaths in the current protests. Fair is fair.

Time for the DSI to get out of politics.

Do you not see the difference between an alleged allegiance between a party and a terrorist group and ordering the army to gun down protesters?

Suthep is a hypocrite of the worst kind, guilty of everything he can accuse Thaksin of ever doing and more.

Alleged allegiance?

Have you been allegedly living on mars?

How can you say alleged when even the UDD call the red shirts 'their red shirts' constantly???

The Dem government allowed the army 'on the army's request' to use live rounds in the case that they were attacked with lethal force. They were of course being constantly shot at and having grenades lobbed at them and soldiers were dying.

The reds were warned that the army now had live rounds, yet they still continued to hurl things at the army and shoot at them as well as setting alight to many businesses in BKK.

Of course they ended up being shot &lt;deleted&gt;... what do you expect?.... It's a bloody army........ trained to kill.

• Like 2

I came in thailand when abisit was prime minister.

Now I don't see anything good here since shinawat became prime minister. Cost of life went up, people have debt,food cost more and more violence.

So what good did shinawat.?

Thai people told me she did nothing good. true?

So please tell me what good law she passed outside of taking money from tax payer to give to new driver to buy cars they can not get anyway.

Tablet was a fiasco.

Rice was a bigger fiasco.

WHAT NEXT?

Edited by Ihatenoiseinthailand

It amazes me that foreigners from Democratic countries can even contemplate supporting such a man as the Bully Boy Suthep, probably one of the most corrupt and controlling men in Thailand, i notice that even the leader of the Democrats, which is Suthep's party, has distanced himself from these Bullying and National disrupting tactics. Why would anybody with half a brain support this man, when even his own party leader clearly does not.

Regardless of what the other side has got up to, i am only now talking about this mysterious support for Suthep by foreigners from democratic countries, would they also support any man doing the same back home............Absolutely unfathomable !

oldsailor, it amazes me how some foreigners here have such a limited and a squinted view of Thai politics. Do you even live here or is it that you have visited Thailand a couple times? Just curious based on your post.

I don't think many Thai's disagree, even those involved in the protests. Suthep is generally regarded as a not to be trusted, hated, self serving, idiot. It is unfortunate that the anti Yingluck protests have been hijacked and controlled by him. You couldn't choose a worse figure head for a campaign against corruption and the Thai's know it and it is shocking how many farangs don't only support the drive against corruption but also blindly support this idiot.

it is shocking how many farangs don't only support the drive against corruption but also blindly support this idiot.

You could be talking about Thaksin if you didn't read the post before it.

Aren't the red farangs supporting corruption simply by being against the protests?

There is a difference between being accused of 'self interests' allegations 20 years ago and the current situation of stealing hundreds billions from the country in almost full public view with an attitude of full impunity.

I will tell you the main difference between Suthep and Thaksin will I?

There will be a statue of Suthep in Bangkok in the future and he will be remembered as the father of true democracy when his work is done.

You will NEVER see a statue of Thaksin ever!!!!!!!

99 counts of murder? Why do the numbers keep increasing?

For the ones that died this year also.

Shouldn't Chalerm and Yingluck be done for those ones? Or if Suthep is charged with those, shouldn't the red shirt leaders be the ones with 90+ murder charges?

Suthep is responsible for the deaths caused in this protest, and the red shirt leaders are responsible for the deaths in 2010. They should all be jailed.

• Like 1