DSI to seek arrest warrant for Suthep on 99 counts of murder

webfact

99 counts of murder? Why do the numbers keep increasing?

Looks like they are charging him for all the people killed by the reds as well.

87 in the crackdown plus the 12 killed in the riots before equals 99 - it's always been 99 just they always talk about the 87 because it was such an atrocity to open fire indiscriminately with military weapons at a protest group.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All the PDRC leaders who broke the law!

It is about time the police did their jobs and arrest these traitors!

Cheers

So you are also referring to Thaksin and cohorts also. What is good for the goose is good for the gander. Pathetic attempt at trolling.

Looks like they are charging him for all the people killed by the reds as well.

87 in the crackdown plus the 12 killed in the riots before equals 99 - it's always been 99 just they always talk about the 87 because it was such an atrocity to open fire indiscriminately with military weapons at a protest group.

Crackdown? Riots before? Can you be more specific about what these were?

They have never talked about 87 OR 99. The number has always been 90-93 deaths.

Ye'p precedents being set, just so that you don't get confused or just don't know the facts between Suthep and YL,

Apparently Suthep ordered the use of LIVE rounds against protesters,,, and got the army to use snipers to take out targets,

YL has ordered to use as little force as possible, and told the army to stay out of it,,, Now I understand you may not like this government but those are the facts and you also need to have a think about, why it has taken 3 1/2 years for Suthep too face charges on this, and after 19 years still to face anything on his land deal issues,,,

BUT, it only took 20/30 days to have YL face charges??? like I said before, judicial coup, if you think not then show cause that it's fair and balanced,

I challenge you,,,,

CMPO ordered police to clear the protesters and for them to be armed. Protesters died. Should the CMPO and the government be charged with causing these deaths?

No! Only Suthep. If he did not stir it up against an elected government, there would have been no deaths. Ditto the red shirt leaders in 2010.

Mr. Tharit affirmed that the DSI was not just issuing summons for the two PDRC leaders who blew whistles at Khunying Pojaman, but for all of the PDRC leaders who broke the law.

Summons for the people who blew a whistle at the ex wife of a fugitive criminal..

Tharit IS NOT looking for the guys who shot at the house of the mother of one of the two..

How screwed up can a system be one might ask

• Like 1

whybother, on 03 Mar 2014 - 08:37, said:
diehard60, on 03 Mar 2014 - 08:30, said:

The majority of the replies that I have been reading here love suthep. He can kill many people and never go to court to even hear the charges. Yea know at least Abhisit did what he was supposed to do and go to court. You all are talking about justice. WHERE IS IT NOW? In suthep's pants that you all love so much.

I think you still have a problem with the definition of majority. Zero is not a majority.

You and your majority.

Must you always take things literally, can you never accept a figure of speech? Yes, there have been many posts on here proclaiming how wonderful suthep is.

You're just arguing for the sake of it.

You and your majority.

Must you always take things literally, can you never accept a figure of speech? Yes, there have been many posts on here proclaiming how wonderful suthep is.

You're just arguing for the sake of it.

Pot ... Meet Kettle.

• Like 1

Suthep has many things to answer for. Trying to bring down an elected government, Inciting the population to revolt,thus causing unnecessary deaths. If it was not for him, these people would all be alive today. Using armed guards in a public place, getting those armed guards to snatch a woman off the streets of Bangkok and beating up an off duty policeman, stopping free passage in the streets of Bangkok, attempting to disrupt an election which had been approved by HRH, thus going directly against HRH wishes and approval. Threatening the current PM, not to mention his corrupt actions whilst the Agricultural Minister and Deputy PM., i.e. theft of government land on Samui and Phuket, his attempt to kill off Democracy and replace with a Fascist dictatorship under his direction. And so on. This is only the "tip of the iceberg"

He is nothing but a Fascist Bully Boy whom Thailand can do without.

Lock him up and throw away the key !

I would agree with every single word you said. I will never understand those Farangs who stick up for this guy. The same applies to the red shirt leaders in 2010.

For the ones that died this year also.

Shouldn't Chalerm and Yingluck be done for those ones? Or if Suthep is charged with those, shouldn't the red shirt leaders be the ones with 90+ murder charges?

Suthep is responsible for the deaths caused in this protest, and the red shirt leaders are responsible for the deaths in 2010. They should all be jailed.

How can you say the red shirts are responsible for their own deaths? Don't people have a right to democracy? They got gunned down for asking for it with military weapons and it was Suthep who ordered that killing.

How can you say the red shirts are responsible for their own deaths? Don't people have a right to democracy? They got gunned down for asking for it with military weapons and it was Suthep who ordered that killing.

Suthep didn't order any killing.

This Tarit Pengdith is such a laughing stock, he should switch to work as a clown in a circus!

If it would hurt to damage your own "face", he would be crying day and night because of his pain.

At least there should somewhere be an inactive post for self-damaging bigmouths...

• Like 1

Cheers

and those up North who want to split the country.

Ye'p precedents being set, just so that you don't get confused or just don't know the facts between Suthep and YL,

Apparently Suthep ordered the use of LIVE rounds against protesters,,, and got the army to use snipers to take out targets,

YL has ordered to use as little force as possible, and told the army to stay out of it,,, Now I understand you may not like this government but those are the facts and you also need to have a think about, why it has taken 3 1/2 years for Suthep too face charges on this, and after 19 years still to face anything on his land deal issues,,,

BUT, it only took 20/30 days to have YL face charges??? like I said before, judicial coup, if you think not then show cause that it's fair and balanced,

I challenge you,,,,

CMPO ordered police to clear the protesters and for them to be armed. Protesters died. Should the CMPO and the government be charged with causing these deaths?

Whybother, You seem to have a problem understanding fairly basic Englishblink.png , so I'll say it a different way so you can catch up ok.whistling.gif

In 2010 your hero Suthep ( apparently ) gave the police Orders, or the go ahead to use LIVE ROUNDS to shoot at protesters and had the military use LIVE ROUNDS AND SNIPERS TO TARGET AND SHOOT PEOPLE, even a high ranking military officer was slaughtered as he did not fall into Suthep's line, also international journalist's targeted and slaughtered, Suthep told his follower's to "Detain" the PM and ministers and warned them to make arrangements for their wives and kids in case of trouble, YEAH he really dose sound like a peaceful man huhblink.png Aso your other hero Mark has been labeled the most prolific censor in recent Thai history by Human Rights Watch,

Now you keeping up li'l fella? ok, YL has consistently ordered police to use as little force as possible, and after repeated requests to move on after months of being pummeled by "peaceful protesters"blink.png with rocks, bolts, bullets and bombs, they are legally cleared to self defense, Also YL called for the military to stay the F__K out of it. So So do you see a pattern here? or you prefer to remain blind to facts that you don't seem to like.w00t.gif but it's ok just look at the video evidence and then maybe you will understand?bah.gif

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Suthep has many things to answer for. Trying to bring down an elected government, Inciting the population to revolt,thus causing unnecessary deaths. If it was not for him, these people would all be alive today. Using armed guards in a public place, getting those armed guards to snatch a woman off the streets of Bangkok and beating up an off duty policeman, stopping free passage in the streets of Bangkok, attempting to disrupt an election which had been approved by HRH, thus going directly against HRH wishes and approval. Threatening the current PM, not to mention his corrupt actions whilst the Agricultural Minister and Deputy PM., i.e. theft of government land on Samui and Phuket, his attempt to kill off Democracy and replace with a Fascist dictatorship under his direction. And so on. This is only the "tip of the iceberg"

He is nothing but a Fascist Bully Boy whom Thailand can do without.

Lock him up and throw away the key !

I would agree with every single word you said. I will never understand those Farangs who stick up for this guy. The same applies to the red shirt leaders in 2010.

After several Criminal court ruling that deaths and injuries sustained by red-shirt protesters during the political unrest in April and May 2010 are the direct result of order to soldier given by Suthep Thaugsuban, the director of the Resolution of the Emergency Situation (CRES), the Department of Special Investigation, public prosecutors and police agreed to file murder charges against him.[11][12]Suthep was also found responsible by the Court for the assassination of Italian journalist Fabio Polenghi, who was covering the 2010 protests. [13]

That's what Wikipedia say but where would the world be today without people like "Che" e.g? who incidentally was no saint and executed/murdered many people.

People die for what they believe in whether they wear red or yellow and no matter how much it sickens us there will always be collateral damage.

Suthep put himself in the front rank knowing at any time his life could be on the line as did many red shirt leader.

Easy to knock these people but the world would be in chaos without them. IMVHO

I challenge you,,,,

Whybother, You seem to have a problem understanding fairly basic Englishblink.png , so I'll say it a different way so you can catch up ok.whistling.gif

In 2010 your hero Suthep ( apparently ) gave the police Orders, or the go ahead to use LIVE ROUNDS to shoot at protesters and had the military use LIVE ROUNDS AND SNIPERS TO TARGET AND SHOOT PEOPLE, even a high ranking military officer was slaughtered as he did not fall into Suthep's line, also international journalist's targeted and slaughtered, Suthep told his follower's to "Detain" the PM and ministers and warned them to make arrangements for their wives and kids in case of trouble, YEAH he really dose sound like a peaceful man huhblink.png Aso your other hero Mark has been labeled the most prolific censor in recent Thai history by Human Rights Watch,

Now you keeping up li'l fella? ok, YL has consistently ordered police to use as little force as possible, and after repeated requests to move on after months of being pummeled by "peaceful protesters"blink.png with rocks, bolts, bullets and bombs, they are legally cleared to self defense, Also YL called for the military to stay the F__K out of it. So So do you see a pattern here? or you prefer to remain blind to facts that you don't seem to like.w00t.gif but it's ok just look at the video evidence and then maybe you will understand?bah.gif

And the CMPO also gave the police the go ahead to use live rounds and shoot and target protesters. Snipers were also used.

whybother, on 03 Mar 2014 - 11:35, said:
aussieinthailand, on 03 Mar 2014 - 11:30, said:
whybother, on 03 Mar 2014 - 09:34, said:
aussieinthailand, on 03 Mar 2014 - 09:29, said:

I challenge you,,,,

And the CMPO also gave the police the go ahead to use live rounds and shoot and target protesters. Snipers were also used.

You must have seen the CMPO rules of engagement then, the ones where they were told to use live rounds and target protesters? Snipers may have been deployed, when did they actually fire at people?

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Cheers

Traitors to who! The red shirts?

The only difference between Hitler and the red shirts is that Hitler was fairly elected.

Hilter was never elected as leader of Germany. He simply assumed the position backed by his terrorist organization. Anyone who opposed his self-declaration knew they would be killed and some were.

You must have seen the CMPO rules of engagement then, the ones where they were told to use live rounds and target protesters? Snipers may have been deployed, when did they actually fire at people?

Are you suggesting that the police acted outside the rules of engagement?

I did see a video of a protester being shot. It certainly looked like a sniper could have been used for that.

Cheers

What about the red shirt leaders who broke the law in 2010? Some who are in government now? Shouldn't they also be in jail?

The current government better be careful as a precedent is being set and they can be charged for the deaths in the current protests. Fair is fair.

Time for the DSI to get out of politics.

I challenge you,,,,

I really think you would believe absolutely anything PTP propaganda spin merchants put out.

Yingluck also vowed to pay the farmers last week, which didn't happen, got away with perjury thanks to Tharit, refuses to answer the Ombudsman's questions, refuses to meet the farmers she keeps lying too face to face, etc etc etc. A considerable number of her ministers, members of her family, and members of her political party have been caught lying and/or cheating.

Of course we can believe the current regime.

Check the facts - NACC started probing the rice scam a lot longer than 20/30 days ago. Did it occur to you that the evidence is very clear and overwhelming?

Like all red tinted spec wearers you claim all charges against the Shin clan are just politically motivated. What &lt;deleted&gt; - that would make them the cleanest political family ever, anywhere. That puts your judgement into perspective.

If they are so law abiding and whiter than white ask yourself why she continues to ignore the Ombudsman, the NACC and the Constitutional Court? And very importantly which family would benefit the most from the notorious Amnesty whitewash bill?

• Like 2

It amazes me that foreigners from Democratic countries can even contemplate supporting such a man as the Bully Boy Suthep, probably one of the most corrupt and controlling men in Thailand, i notice that even the leader of the Democrats, which is Suthep's party, has distanced himself from these Bullying and National disrupting tactics. Why would anybody with half a brain support this man, when even his own party leader clearly does not.

Regardless of what the other side has got up to, i am only now talking about this mysterious support for Suthep by foreigners from democratic countries, would they also support any man doing the same back home............Absolutely unfathomable !

oldsailor, it amazes me how some foreigners here have such a limited and a squinted view of Thai politics. Do you even live here or is it that you have visited Thailand a couple times? Just curious based on your post.

I don't think many Thai's disagree, even those involved in the protests. Suthep is generally regarded as a not to be trusted, hated, self serving, idiot. It is unfortunate that the anti Yingluck protests have been hijacked and controlled by him. You couldn't choose a worse figure head for a campaign against corruption and the Thai's know it and it is shocking how many farangs don't only support the drive against corruption but also blindly support this idiot.

it is shocking how many farangs don't only support the drive against corruption but also blindly support this idiot.

You could be talking about Thaksin if you didn't read the post before it.

Aren't the red farangs supporting corruption simply by being against the protests?

There is a difference between being accused of 'self interests' allegations 20 years ago and the current situation of stealing hundreds billions from the country in almost full public view with an attitude of full impunity.

I will tell you the main difference between Suthep and Thaksin will I?

There will be a statue of Suthep in Bangkok in the future and he will be remembered as the father of true democracy when his work is done.

You will NEVER see a statue of Thaksin ever!!!!!!!

You could be talking about either of them and that was my point!

2009 is not 20 years ago.

Red farangs maybe supporting corruption, true, but wanting to rid Thailand of corruption is one thing and supporting Suthep is another. Again that was my point. It would be possible to support an anti corruption drive without supporting Suthep who is guilty of corruption himself.

As for the main difference between Suthep and Thaksin being a future statue in Bangkok. LOL That maybe the only difference, that and giving to the rich instead of the poor. There will never be a statue of Suthep in Isaan but there will probably be one of Thaksin. So whats the biggest difference? More people will see the Thaksin statue. LOL

• Like 1

It amazes me that foreigners from Democratic countries can even contemplate supporting such a man as the Bully Boy Suthep, probably one of the most corrupt and controlling men in Thailand, i notice that even the leader of the Democrats, which is Suthep's party, has distanced himself from these Bullying and National disrupting tactics. Why would anybody with half a brain support this man, when even his own party leader clearly does not.

Regardless of what the other side has got up to, i am only now talking about this mysterious support for Suthep by foreigners from democratic countries, would they also support any man doing the same back home............Absolutely unfathomable !

oldsailor, it amazes me how some foreigners here have such a limited and a squinted view of Thai politics. Do you even live here or is it that you have visited Thailand a couple times? Just curious based on your post.

I don't think many Thai's disagree, even those involved in the protests. Suthep is generally regarded as a not to be trusted, hated, self serving, idiot. It is unfortunate that the anti Yingluck protests have been hijacked and controlled by him. You couldn't choose a worse figure head for a campaign against corruption and the Thai's know it and it is shocking how many farangs don't only support the drive against corruption but also blindly support this idiot.

it is shocking how many farangs don't only support the drive against corruption but also blindly support this idiot.

You could be talking about Thaksin if you didn't read the post before it.

Aren't the red farangs supporting corruption simply by being against the protests?

There is a difference between being accused of 'self interests' allegations 20 years ago and the current situation of stealing hundreds billions from the country in almost full public view with an attitude of full impunity.

I will tell you the main difference between Suthep and Thaksin will I?

There will be a statue of Suthep in Bangkok in the future and he will be remembered as the father of true democracy when his work is done.

You will NEVER see a statue of Thaksin ever!!!!!!!

The Father of true democracy when he blockaded and prevented the right to vote ?? yeah that's about as democratic as you can get facepalm.gif .

I will tell you the difference between Suthep and Thaksin, one's a knob and ones an even bigger one!! wai2.gif

• Like 1

Thailand has a weird system of law enforcement, which is mostly used as intimidation tools; particularly against opposition political figures. This is why its entire justice system is undermined and not having the trust and respect of the ordinary people. The application for justice system can be applied differently to people of different status or class. Judges and police officers are known to be corrupted and can be easily bribed, so their actions amount to nothing more than acts of evil in the name of justice.

• Like 1

For the ones that died this year also.

Shouldn't Chalerm and Yingluck be done for those ones? Or if Suthep is charged with those, shouldn't the red shirt leaders be the ones with 90+ murder charges?

Suthep is responsible for the deaths caused in this protest, and the red shirt leaders are responsible for the deaths in 2010. They should all be jailed.

And who gunned down 20 or so officials?

DSI just following the rule of law-how can that be faulted. They believe crimes were committed and requested arrests of the allged perpetrators. I'm sure if circumstances were reversed with Suthep's party controlling government and PTP being the anti-government protesters, DSI would still do the same irrespective of who led DSI. CMPO wasn't successful with similar charges in Court and I don't expect DSI will be either.

He said that their leaders are responsible, not the red-shirts themselves, personally I'd also hold their overall-leader/financier to blame.

If Suthep is to blame for the deaths in the past few months, because he led/organised the protests where they were killed, then red-leaders should also be held accountable, for all the deaths in a similar situation in 2010. Alternatively you might blame Abhisit & Suthep for the deaths in 2010, because they were in overall-charge of the government then, but then you'd have to hold Yingluck & Chalerm responsible for the recent deaths, under the same principle. No Double Standards !

People definitely have a right to democracy, and peaceful protest, unless apparently they live in the P.D.R.Lanna where '51 Rak Chiang Mai' don't like the idea ?

I have yet to see any evidence that Suthep (or Abhisit) "ordered that killing", as you suggest, but hope to learn more when evidence is eventually given in their trials. I suspect that they didn't actually order anything of the sort, but left the army free to defend themselves when threatened, and that on-the-ground those orders may well have been bent or broken.

But the army has already been given a 'free pass' on all that, by the current government, you may form your own view on how correct that was ? No doubt there were over-riding reasons for that decision, like wanting to stay in-power after having won the 2011-election, a decision/negotiation above the PM's pay-grade many might suspect.

whybother, on 03 Mar 2014 - 11:47, said:
fab4, on 03 Mar 2014 - 11:40, said:

Are you suggesting that the police acted outside the rules of engagement?

I did see a video of a protester being shot. It certainly looked like a sniper could have been used for that.

Not at all, if the police were being shot at, as they were, I would expect the ROE to cover firing live rounds back.

Sniper firing at demonstrators - as expected, pure supposition, not fact as you presented it.

• Like 1