Redshirt 'beaten and left to die' by PCAD guards

webfact

casualbiker, on 04 Mar 2014 - 22:26, said:

Fab4. Do you have any further information relevant to this case??

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Yes I've let the police and Khaosod know. How about you?

Haha. As you well know I meant any further journalistic information .. me! Just what I read on Bkk post.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt very much that he was wearing the necklace by choice..

Just want to congratulate you. You finally got some thing rite.

By the way the article said the PCAD guards not the anti protestor guards.

Just a little detail which I am quite sure you can turn around to the point where we should be sending flowers to

Yingluck for her sterling performance and unbeatable leadership through Facebook.

UDD member with membership card relaxes in the middle of a PDRC protest. B*llshit.

What is more believable is the red shirts beat their own up member up to garner sympathy and demonize the PDRC. The succession banners where a very bad move by the terrorist wing so this is to demonize the peaceful protesters.

Notice it is the police taking the statement as well. So where are the locals? Where is the CCTV footage. Especially the footage of the PDRC dropping this guy into the water while witnesses where watching on only for the witnesses to take the person out of the water while the PDRC watched on. Oh, the gullible will lap this us as gospel now. They will use this link for months and say "well look at what Suthep did" Fuel for the flames of the propaganda machine. Just watch the demonizing.

In reality though the UDD really are terrorists by name and nature. Can't believe they would beat their own up now as well as kill innocent children. Though, who would be surprised when their leader is an accused mass murderer, accused terrorist, convicted criminal fugitive...

I pity the innocent UDD supporters in Thailand the most as they are fueling the flames of this regime.

Do you have evidence to show this is a set up?

All in all it's just speculation on your part by way of an overactive imagination thinking up of these sorts of fairy tales.

rolleyes.gif

Do you have any evidence it's not a set up?

So we're all speculating then !

Oh look it's the circular argument shtick now. I have very strong reasons to tell you that you are wrong. This news isn't reported by me fyi. It's reported by this news website here:

http://www.khaosod.co.th/en/view_newsonline.php?newsid=TVRNNU16a3lNREF6Tmc9PQ==

and other english websites like bangkok post etc etc.

So it's all of them vs you. They have the facts since they were there and reported it as pcad beats up red shirt not red shirts pretending to be pcad beating up red shirt.

Do you have the evidence to prove they are wrong? What is the title of this thread?

Hey look if what you posted is correct this thread is a mistake and should be corrected how about you prove them all wrong?

To those of you guys who say all of this is a set up or fake etc please tell the moderators to change the title of this thread.

Let's change the title of this thread to red shirts try to set up pcad by beating up one of their members so as to garner fake sympathy.

Comeon get the mods to change the title.

Seriously if what you claim is real then this thread title is obviously promoting misinformation. All the websites reporting on this news with this title are falsely reporting it.

Definitely strange to keep him for a week in Lumphini before dumping hiim into the river. Other bodies of people with PDRC insignia on them seem to have been murdered and dumped without delay.

What does a PDRC signature look like?

Please cite some examples.

Remember to point out the signature on the body.

Bottom line is violence is wrong. You can point your finger at Suthep for a lot of things but one thing you can not accuse

him of is urging violence. There is plenty of films of him urging the opposite.

Unfortunately the red shirts did not get all the thugs some for reasons of their own decided to free lance.

Maybe they don't like to have a master. Or maybe they joined the police. Who knows?

Here's a recent story from a farang on Facebook who surely has no reason to make things up (click here for link with picture):

'An upsetting run in Lumpini as Bangkok public space is slowly allowing itself to be taken over by lawless thugs.

I run in Lumpini park everyday. Today I entered the park at 1pm and on my right was a group of mob guards surrounding one Thai guy. They were intimidating him and put his head between his legs and were hitting him on the head. Maybe the guy did something wrong maybe not, but physical abuse is not okay.

I saw this and asked them what they were doing and took a picture. The picture upset them and then I told them they were not police, which upset them a bit more... the one guy got quite aggressive in his speech and approached me and said he was a police officer, I once again, told him he wasn't.'

And here's another incident witnessed by a farang:

Cyrille Andres @cyrilleandres 4 hrs

@RichardBarrow I saw an old guy get beaten by PDRC guards there too. And they ran after me when they saw I took pictures.

Bh381mcCMAAc0T3.jpg

Given this, and the stories I mentioned earlier, I have no problem believing that the PDRC guards beat the guy up. I'm not sure I believe that he was just 'relaxing' in the park though.

I doubt we will ever get the whole story.

I found it interesting that the runner in the park would tell the guards they are not police. Is he saying it would be OK

for the police to have been beating the guy. Also how did he know they were guards?

Notice his opening startement.

"'An upsetting run in Lumpini as Bangkok public space is slowly allowing itself to be taken over by lawless thugs."

Right of the bat he is telling us he is prejudiced.

I wonder if he had not told them they were not police if any one would have pretended to be one.

Violence is not the answer. The red shirts thought it was and it worked for them. It got the PTP elected. Now they are seeing that it did not end when Her majesty took over the PM office.

Suthep is urging non violence. But that doesn't mean just let people do any thing they want to do to disrupt the rally or harm some one.

Remember the red shirts have a history of trying to disrupt opposition rallies.

UDD member with membership card relaxes in the middle of a PDRC protest. B*llshit.

What is more believable is the red shirts beat their own up member up to garner sympathy and demonize the PDRC. The succession banners where a very bad move by the terrorist wing so this is to demonize the peaceful protesters.

Notice it is the police taking the statement as well. So where are the locals? Where is the CCTV footage. Especially the footage of the PDRC dropping this guy into the water while witnesses where watching on only for the witnesses to take the person out of the water while the PDRC watched on. Oh, the gullible will lap this us as gospel now. They will use this link for months and say "well look at what Suthep did" Fuel for the flames of the propaganda machine. Just watch the demonizing.

In reality though the UDD really are terrorists by name and nature. Can't believe they would beat their own up now as well as kill innocent children. Though, who would be surprised when their leader is an accused mass murderer, accused terrorist, convicted criminal fugitive...

I pity the innocent UDD supporters in Thailand the most as they are fueling the flames of this regime.

All in all it's just speculation on your part by way of an overactive imagination thinking up of these sorts of fairy tales.

rolleyes.gif

Oh look it's the circular argument shtick now. I have very strong reasons to tell you that you are wrong. This news isn't reported by me fyi. It's reported by this news website here:

So it's all of them vs you. They have the facts since they were there and reported it as pcad beats up red shirt not red shirts pretending to be pcad beating up red shirt.

Do you have the evidence to prove they are wrong? What is the title of this thread?

Hey look if what you posted is correct this thread is a mistake and should be corrected how about you prove them all wrong?

They ALL got the information from one source the Ministry of Transport's Transport Safety Centre Facebook page..?

Sadly, barely newsworthy these days as it happens so frequently. Just more to add to the overwhelming evidence that PDRC employs the scum of the earth as guards. We all know that.

Both sides of the political spectrum are prone towards violence. Unfortunately, the red shirts win hands down:

http://blog.nationmultimedia.com/veto/2010/05/11/entry-1

• Like 1

rolleyes.gif

They ALL got the information from one source the Ministry of Transport's Transport Safety Centre Facebook page..?

What is your point? rolleyes.gif

The fact of the matter is this. We have several news agencies that report this news. Now these are news agencies and this website gets these reports from them. Suppose if they all made a mistake. Let's just assume what you proposed was corrrect. The credibility of all of these news agencies including this website would be in jeopardy.

You see you don't have any convincing evidence to prove the news reports to be wrong.

Imagine that you a lone ranger bringing all of them down.

Yet why isn't this the case?

Let's just say it is simply a case of some unknown faceless internet user that does not have the facts to prove the news agencies wrong.

Do you have the facts?

I will give you the benefit of the doubt. Perhaps you have some sort of evidence like maybe a video recording of the red shirts discussing amongst themselves to beat up a fellow red to frame the other side. Perhaps you have such evidence? Needless to say you don't and you jusy simply made it up.

rolleyes.gif

What is your point? rolleyes.gif

The fact of the matter is this. We have several news agencies that report this news. Now these are news agencies and this website gets these reports from them. Suppose if they all made a mistake. Let's just assume what you proposed was corrrect. The credibility of all of these news agencies including this website would be in jeopardy.

You see you don't have any convincing evidence to prove the news reports to be wrong.

Imagine that you a lone ranger bringing all of them down.

Yet why isn't this the case?

Let's just say it is simply a case of some unknown faceless internet user that does not have the facts to prove the news agencies wrong.

Do you have the facts?

I will give you the benefit of the doubt. Perhaps you have some sort of evidence like maybe a video recording of the red shirts discussing amongst themselves to beat up a fellow red to frame the other side. Perhaps you have such evidence? Needless to say you don't and you jusy simply made it up.

UW. I was simply stating were the report originated I never said it was wrong. I'm really not sure the rationale behind your bilious venting .. a fair few posts ago I stated that more information is required!

Do YOU have any further journalistic information about this case??

Ah, a government ministry. Well they wouldn't lie would they now wink.pngwhistling.gif

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Ah, a government ministry. Well they wouldn't lie would they now wink.png.pagespeed.ce.HJgPQ3U3SA.pngwhistling.gif.pagespeed.ce.FVjgnKnWS1.pn alt=whistling.gif width=19 height=18>

The Bangkok post claimed it was PDRC guards.

The Nation says it was the PCAD guards.

Sounds more like they get their information from more than one source.whistling.gif

ok guys the reds set this up. It was set up to make the pdac or you know the yellow side look bad. Please let's hear an apology from the news reporters of this site and you know an apology from the news sites that reported this misinformation.

Giving you guys the benefit of the doubt here.

Allegedly, reportedly, according to the reports, claim, are believed to.....yet another excellent piece of journalism by red shirt propaganda paper khaosod. Let's give the red shirts on TV their 5 minutes of pleasure to b*tch about the PDRC guards and the thug Suthep. The story will soon be proven to be bs, as is always the case with Khaosod...

Those terms are the hallmark of responsible journalism. Everything is alleged until all of the evidence is weighed in a court of law. It seems to me, however, that the only good news story is one that confirms what you already believe to be true. Why bother to read the news, just write the stories yourself and then nod your head in agreement with the "facts" as you see them.

Thai people used to love each other, addressing each other brothers and sisters. Now they are divided by colors they support-red, yellow, etc.

Where is the love? Hmm...Black eyed peas sang this song;)

The love is a myth, just like the notion of the "good old days." The fact is that the hi-so Thais have no love of Isaan and Northern Thai people. Don't let the smiles fool you, their disdain is transparent to all who open their eyes. How could you possibly love stupid, uneducated, hillbillies?

• Like 2

Allegedly, reportedly, according to the reports, claim, are believed to.....yet another excellent piece of journalism by red shirt propaganda paper khaosod. Let's give the red shirts on TV their 5 minutes of pleasure to b*tch about the PDRC guards and the thug Suthep. The story will soon be proven to be bs, as is always the case with Khaosod...

Those terms are the hallmark of responsible journalism. Everything is alleged until all of the evidence is weighed in a court of law. It seems to me, however, that the only good news story is one that confirms what you already believe to be true. Why bother to read the news, just write the stories yourself and then nod your head in agreement with the "facts" as you see them.

Except in this case, there seems to be only one piece of evidence: The guy telling the story.

So the story:

A militant (security guard) UDD member goes on Monday morning (on holidays from Lohakij Auto Parts Import Company??) to relax where the group he hates most is demonstrating.

As well he knows that they are nervous as they were shot at several time. And he take his UDD membership card with him.

It is like in Europe a communist with foreign heritage would go to the skin head nazi party dancing....

I guess on this story almost everything is wrong......

There is no defence for the defenseless, he is a Thai and has a right to go anywhere in Thailand open to the public, unmolested,

The PDRC leader that interrogated him and had him beaten before attempting to have him murdered by being thrown into the river while bound, was an attempt to take his life, needs to be arrested for attempted murder and prosecuted to the full intent of the law!

Cheers

There is no defence for the defenseless, he is a Thai and has a right to go anywhere in Thailand open to the public, unmolested,

Anywhere in Thailand not controlled by the UDD red shirts.
The Thai colors have been effectively used by Suthep's rallies, but anyone venturing into Red territory wearing said colors would be risking life and limb.
I was shocked by the victim's appearance, that only comes from a severe beating. If the story is 100% true, and that is questionable, then why was a man, who supports Thaksin, supposedly with a brain, wandering around in the heart of an enemy camp.
Had the same thing happened in Udon or Khon Kaen, I am certain a similar punishment would have been dealt out by Red Shirt guards. A little discretion would have saved him from trouble.
cheers

Thai people used to love each other, addressing each other brothers and sisters. Now they are divided by colors they support-red, yellow, etc.

Where is the love? Hmm...Black eyed peas sang this song;)

The love is a myth, just like the notion of the "good old days." The fact is that the hi-so Thais have no love of Isaan and Northern Thai people. Don't let the smiles fool you, their disdain is transparent to all who open their eyes. How could you possibly love stupid, uneducated, hillbillies?

THIS is the problem

• Like 1

Sadly, barely newsworthy these days as it happens so frequently. Just more to add to the overwhelming evidence that PDRC employs the scum of the earth as guards. We all know that.

Get your act together man. You have never condemned any violence from your Red buddies. Hypocrite!

Here's a recent story from a farang on Facebook who surely has no reason to make things up (click here for link with picture):

'An upsetting run in Lumpini as Bangkok public space is slowly allowing itself to be taken over by lawless thugs.

I run in Lumpini park everyday. Today I entered the park at 1pm and on my right was a group of mob guards surrounding one Thai guy. They were intimidating him and put his head between his legs and were hitting him on the head. Maybe the guy did something wrong maybe not, but physical abuse is not okay.

I saw this and asked them what they were doing and took a picture. The picture upset them and then I told them they were not police, which upset them a bit more... the one guy got quite aggressive in his speech and approached me and said he was a police officer, I once again, told him he wasn't.'

And here's another incident witnessed by a farang:

Cyrille Andres @cyrilleandres 4 hrs

@RichardBarrow I saw an old guy get beaten by PDRC guards there too. And they ran after me when they saw I took pictures.

Bh381mcCMAAc0T3.jpg

Given this, and the stories I mentioned earlier, I have no problem believing that the PDRC guards beat the guy up. I'm not sure I believe that he was just 'relaxing' in the park though.

I doubt we will ever get the whole story.

I found it interesting that the runner in the park would tell the guards they are not police. Is he saying it would be OK

for the police to have been beating the guy. Also how did he know they were guards?

Notice his opening startement.

"'An upsetting run in Lumpini as Bangkok public space is slowly allowing itself to be taken over by lawless thugs."

Right of the bat he is telling us he is prejudiced.

I wonder if he had not told them they were not police if any one would have pretended to be one.

Violence is not the answer. The red shirts thought it was and it worked for them. It got the PTP elected. Now they are seeing that it did not end when Her majesty took over the PM office.

Suthep is urging non violence. But that doesn't mean just let people do any thing they want to do to disrupt the rally or harm some one.

Remember the red shirts have a history of trying to disrupt opposition rallies.

Keep telling yourself that! Meanwhile, get some cheese and wine together and go down to Lumphini Park for a nice relaxing picnic!