San Miguel Light

johnh101

I drink beer, normally Tiger, but of late I have noticed the waistline is increasing. I used to always drink light beer and this kept it down. I don't like the chang or singha but have had the San Miguel a few times and thinks it alright.

But where the h.ell can you buy the stuff?

Friendship...No

Carrefour...No

Tops...No

Foodland...No

Tesco (N)..No

Tesco (S).......... Aha... I spotted some cans on the shelf.........

.....................2 Cases please..........."sorry No have !"

I was under the impression that SM Light was specifically targeting the falang market, that is all and good but where the <deleted> can I buy it ?

Thanks

John

:o:D

Edited by johnh101

Dave,

Unfortunately I doubt either Kurgen or myself could afford to drink in your place every night.

:o

oooooohhh :D

:D

Sorry Dave,

I must agree a little. I was in there Saturday night, prices were a little steep but the entertainment was fantastic and the people were very friendly. I guess you get what you pay for.

Dave,

Unfortunately I doubt either Kurgen or myself could afford to drink in your place every night.

Sorry Dave,

I must agree a little. I was in there Saturday night, prices were a little steep but the entertainment was fantastic and the people were very friendly. I guess you get what you pay for.

Exactly. :D

Steep compared to what though? :D

Dave,

speak for yourself John,I just walk out without paying :o

Err yes :D

Dave,

speak for yourself John,I just walk out without paying :o

Kurgen,

Sorry to break this too you.... but Dave told me he has your Amex card and has had it for months !

Every time you walk out without paying he shoots the bar !

I drink beer, normally Tiger, but of late I have noticed the waistline is increasing. I used to always drink light beer and this kept it down. I don't like the chang or singha but have had the San Miguel a few times and thinks it alright.

But where the h.ell can you buy the stuff?

Friendship...No

Carrefour...No

Tops...No

Foodland...No

Tesco (N)..No

Tesco (S).......... Aha... I spotted some cans on the shelf.........

.....................2 Cases please..........."sorry No have !"

I was under the impression that SM Light was specifically targeting the falang market, that is all and good but where the <deleted> can I buy it ?

Thanks

John

:o:D

John,

I know that the 7/11 between Soi 13 and Soi Yamato have it. (Beach Rd side that is).

Have bought the S M light there several times for home and fishing trips. This is cans of course.

If you`re out for a beer as well, the norwegian bar next to the same 7/11 also stocks it, as its my local.

If you are interested in the bottle S M light, I can ask my mate when I am home from work where he gets them from.

My best guess now would be one of the suppliers located in the street behind Hollywood Disco. Just look for crates of beer/coke etc outside the shop.

Jalla

Dave,

:o

Sorry Dave,

Exactly. :D

Steep compared to what though? :D

Precisely where - Blues Factory isnt any more expensive than a GoGo or Disco last I checked - actually might be cheaper come to think of it! :D