Places to hang out, Jomtien

Gonsalviz

There is a complex on Soi Rompho (second road and Soi 5) which has many bars. There are some areas for food there too.

There is a shooting range in the "basement" of the venue that does the lady boy shows on second road by Big C.

Edited by rmicheald

There is a complex on Soi Rompho (second road and Soi 5) which has many bars. There are some areas for food there too.

There is a shooting range in the "basement" of the venue that does the lady boy shows on second road by Big C.

Tiffany's?

Anyhow, I remeber seeing it. Thanks for the info on Jomtien.

Anyone know the requirements for these shooting ranges?

Edited by Gonsalviz

Tiffany's?

Requirements...what do you mean? There aren't any...just show up with lots if money as prices are silly expensive. To shoot a like 38 caliber revolver 25 rounds is like around B1000.

Tiffany's?

Requirements...what do you mean? There aren't any...just show up with lots if money as prices are silly expensive. To shoot a like 38 caliber revolver 25 rounds is like around B1000.

A friend said he went to one that required a reference. I assume that to mean a personal reference.

The Winchester Club on Soi Wat Boon and second road lights great club classy girls, free food on certain days not sure which maybe Tuesdays and Sundays, it has been completely refurbished classy but not expensive.

Highly recommend

The Winchester Club on Soi Wat Boon and second road lights great club classy girls, free food on certain days not sure which maybe Tuesdays and Sundays, it has been completely refurbished classy but not expensive.

Highly recommend

Would-be suicides certainly seem to appreciate the classy surroundings.

• Like 1