• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

tifino post # 5050.

well at least they can say where it isn't

Or perhaps those in the know don't want to say where it is.

Black flag. Red Flag. No flag operation?

Well, for 239 people it did...

Hawker this is what you think......but i believe the conspiracy.So,for me they land safe,maybe were killed after or even something else happen to them.But that plane never falls apart from the sky in the deep Ocean

Lol. You say it like I'm the only one... But in tragedies like this the conspiracy theories, and the conspiracy theorists, are inevitable; no question. Yeah, planes do crash, and have crashed, into the "deep ocean". Evidence here of that (even if you don't consider it proof); NO credible evidence whatsoever that it landed somewhere.

There is also no Creditable Evidence whatsoever that it crashed in the Ocean either... "Nothing has been found... "ANYWHERE...!!"

So I think everyone everyone can truthfully say that an "Ocean Crash Theory" is just as Creditable as a "Landing Theory" At this point they can be both Labled as Conspiracy Theories!!!

This I Think can be concidered an Honest Assumption until proven which is correct!

Over The Horizon radar, by both the ruskies and the yanks - surely one of them saw something?

If the Flight ventured too close to DG; either:

they were being led there, or

they were downed because they were not.

Hopefully, if someone independent finds wreckage, some serious Serial number hunting will be undertaken.

(like the Titanic vs. Olympic swap)

Either the over the Horizon radar does not work, or the oz military are keeping mum to not expose capability

Same as the Brits in ww2, let one of their towns get obliterated by German bombing so as not to expose they had access to the Enigma. What a hell of a decision to have to make

Edited by skippybangkok

Over The Horizon radar, by both the ruskies and the yanks - surely one of them saw something?

Hopefully, if someone independent finds wreckage, some serious Serial number hunting will be undertaken.

"Over The Horizon radar, by both the ruskies and the yanks - surely one of them saw something?"

Soooo - you think these OTH radars (or any radars, for that matter), are pointing in all directions all over the world all the time ?? I can just imagine some terminally bored watchstander staring at a radar screen for hours waiting for things to happen in the middle of the south Indian Ocean... What would you have to be guilty of to be assigned to that?!

AND you think DG shoots down anyone who "gets too close"??? 'Hope they don't make a mistake and shoot down a gooney bird. That'd get the animal rights groups all stirred up and THEN DG would have REAL problems on its hands! And THAT''d be a scandal Obama probably WOULD have to resign over.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif Please, you're killin' me here! 555555555555555555555555 You write for Letterman or Colbert or one of those guys, right?

Yeah, there's gonna' be some serious hunting alright, but I think it's gonna' be guys in white suits....

"Over The Horizon radar, by both the ruskies and the yanks - surely one of them saw something?"

Soooo - you think these OTH radars (or any radars, for that matter), are pointing in all directions all over the world all the time ?? I can just imagine some terminally bored watchstander staring at a radar screen for hours waiting for things to happen in the middle of the south Indian Ocean... What would you have to be guilty of to be assigned to that?!

AND you think DG shoots down anyone who "gets too close"??? 'Hope they don't make a mistake and shoot down a gooney bird. That'd get the animal rights groups all stirred up and THEN DG would have REAL problems on its hands! And THAT''d be a scandal Obama probably WOULD have to resign over.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif Please, you're killin' me here! 555555555555555555555555 You write for Letterman or Colbert or one of those guys, right?

Yeah, there's gonna' be some serious hunting alright, but I think it's gonna' be guys in white suits....

thumbsup.gif .I think people have been watching to many Hollywood movies.The world aren`t covered by radars and even if they where a radar doesn`t pick up everything that flies(One of the reasons airplanes have transponders).Many factors contribute to the effectiveness of a radar.

Same as with a Stealth airplane or ship.....The press and Hollywood refers to them as "invisible".............they are not,just difficult to spot on radar.

Either the over the Horizon radar does not work, or the oz military are keeping mum to not expose capability

Same as the Brits in ww2, let one of their towns get obliterated by German bombing so as not to expose they had access to the Enigma. What a hell of a decision to have to make

Oz over the horizon radar (JORN) is directional & usually points Northward. Oz government has already publically stated at the time of the incident was not pointing to the West.

JORN provides wide area surveillance of Australia's northern approaches at ranges of 1000 to 3000 km from the radar sites.

http://www.airforce.gov.au/Technology/Surveillance44-Command-and-Control/Jindalee-Operational-Radar-Network/?RAAF-dq9yQKwX6WliV2hNVcj38sG4oMWiAMtQ

luck of the draw that Jindalee was configured for perving on the Indos instead at that time.

there's been quite a number of shootdowns over the decades - albeit usually suspecting NthKorea, but there's the JAL flight for example amongst the many.

Not just civvy, but I remember the shootdown 40 odd years back, of the USAF C130, not that far from where mh317 came down

luck of the draw that Jindalee was configured for perving on the Indos instead at that time.

there's been quite a number of shootdowns over the decades - albeit usually suspecting NthKorea, but there's the JAL flight for example amongst the many.

Not just civvy, but I remember the shootdown 40 odd years back, of the USAF C130, not that far from where mh317 came down

"mh317", have they lost another one?!

blink.png

• 2 months later...

I read all the pages about the missing plane:is Diego Garcia a possible scenario?

I think so, who else has the power to make something vanish. There was technology on board heading to China, it had to be stopped.

Being beamed up to a different planet as some would have you believe would also make something vanish..

All the high tech they have these days nothing seems to work

why not apply the low tech they had many years ago in ww2

and make the airplanes carry canisters with dye if the come

down in the ocean you surely will find them some times I know

it sounds silly but that is one option

Unlikely given the weather they had in the days following the crash but I take your point. Definitely wouldnt have helped with MH370 where the search area is just mind-blowingly large : I still think they need a detachable EPIRB fitted either side of the tail but no system is ever going to be foolproof. As with anything in aviation, this would have to satisfy the safety authorities - whatever the cost, surely it has to be worth it to get first responders to the scene ASAP.

epirb_diagram.jpg

• 1 month later...
Missing MH370 data 'strongly suggests' the Malaysia Airlines jet was deliberately flown off course towards ANTARCTICA, experts tell new documentary

Missing MH370 data 'strongly suggests' the Malaysia Airlines jet was deliberately flown off course towards ANTARCTICA, experts tell new documentary

We will never know as dailymail is blocked by the Thailiban here anyway.....

you tube clip here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfbdPfJ0zbk

you tube clip here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfbdPfJ0zbk

here's the mail page - open it in your browser

Missing-MH370-data-strongly-suggests-Malaysia-Airlines-jet-deliberately-flown-course-ANTARCTICA-experts-tell-new-documentary.html

• 2 weeks later...

If flight MH370 did indeed follow the path suggested by Imarat's Satellite data. Then just as Malaysian Military monitored the flight making U-Turn and its flight Back Across the Malaysian peninsula... Why has there been no comment from Singapore or Indonesian Military... Remember this was an unknown object entering their Airspace...

MH370 was monitored by Malaysian Military Radar after it officially went silent to other sources. So it was 100% Detectable here (If it was indeed on this path...) Same with Thailand, was first an object being Monitored reported then dismissed. There has been complete silence by all Military involved in War Games in Thailand that were being conducted at this very time. Ships, Air Bases and Aircraft would have 100% Visibility at this time. Why the Silence?

For one, I believe Aircraft was never in Singapore's or Indonesian Air Space, or if contacted... no answer it would have been shot down. It was referenced in Thai Air Space... Then Hushed up, only reported when firmly questioned. By that time it would have exited and continued its flight. North...

If flight MH370 did indeed follow the path suggested by Imarat's Satellite data. Then just as Malaysian Military monitored the flight making U-Turn and its flight Back Across the Malaysian peninsula... Why has there been no comment from Singapore or Indonesian Military... Remember this was an unknown object entering their Airspace...

MH370 was monitored by Malaysian Military Radar after it officially went silent to other sources. So it was 100% Detectable here (If it was indeed on this path...) Same with Thailand, was first an object being Monitored reported then dismissed. There has been complete silence by all Military involved in War Games in Thailand that were being conducted at this very time. Ships, Air Bases and Aircraft would have 100% Visibility at this time. Why the Silence?

For one, I believe Aircraft was never in Singapore's or Indonesian Air Space, or if contacted... no answer it would have been shot down. It was referenced in Thai Air Space... Then Hushed up, only reported when firmly questioned. By that time it would have exited and continued its flight. North...

Close but no prize, it went west to Diego Garcia, only the "exceptional" ones could pull this off!