Missing Malaysia Airlines jet carrying 239 triggers Southeast Asia search

webfact

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw on u youtube that Air crash investigation already did one(maybe 2)episodes about the Malaysia MH370,but also them went to a dead end.They already spoke about cyber-terrorism........

The problem with the plummeting theory is that there has been no wreckage recovered, or even sighted, and if it 'plummeted' then there would have been huge breakup on impact, and a lot of floating wreckage.

Unless it just glided down dead stick, with little fuel, belly landed and didn't break up, but then sank intact.

Speculation of course.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

To maintain glidespeed (a significant assumption to begin with if no pilot...), the aircraft would have had to be in a nose-down attitude (not saying a exceptionally "steep" ND attitude, but...) not consistent with what most would consider a "belly-landing" (i.e., one that would minimize break-up), which if there's a pilot controlling the airplane would involve some serious energy management at the end (deciding when to dirty the wings and when & how much to flare).

And some seriously good, make that 'outstanding', piloting skills.

I don't think the crashing out of control scenario is possible without leaving wreckage washing up in Western Australia, Madagascar, Mauritius, the east coast of Africa, and the southern sub continent.

The problem with the plummeting theory is that there has been no wreckage recovered, or even sighted, and if it 'plummeted' then there would have been huge breakup on impact, and a lot of floating wreckage.

Unless it just glided down dead stick, with little fuel, belly landed and didn't break up, but then sank intact.

Speculation of course.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

To maintain glidespeed (a significant assumption to begin with if no pilot...), the aircraft would have had to be in a nose-down attitude (not saying a exceptionally "steep" ND attitude, but...) not consistent with what most would consider a "belly-landing" (i.e., one that would minimize break-up), which if there's a pilot controlling the airplane would involve some serious energy management at the end (deciding when to dirty the wings and when & how much to flare).

And some seriously good, make that 'outstanding', piloting skills.

I don't think the crashing out of control scenario is possible without leaving wreckage washing up in Western Australia, Madagascar, Mauritius, the east coast of Africa, and the southern sub continent.

I agree. I don't think autopilot had the skill to evade detection and recovery of wreckage.

• 2 weeks later...

Jesus wept, this stupid airline really needs to get a new PR company!

SEREMBAN: The spouses or next of kin of the 27 Malaysia Airlines (MAS) crew members who perish­ed in the MH17 and MH370 tragedies will be paid RM2,000 ex-gratia each, similar to the amount paid out by the national carrier to its 19,500 serving employees a few days ago.

It is learnt that the management only agreed to pay out the sum to their next of kin on Aug 8 following the intervention of certain airline officials, including from the National Union of Flight Atten­dants Malaysia (Nufam).

An industry source said the airline had initially decided against paying the next of kin of the 27 crew members, most of whom had served MAS for many years.

“When we enquired with the ma­­nagement, we were told any ex-gratia payment is only for current staff. Since the crew members are no longer with us, they are not considered employees,” he said.

Two massive vessels to search for Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370

August 10, 2014 12:00 AM

By Elahe Izadi / The Washington Post

The search for missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 has entered a new phase with the Australian government selecting a Dutch consulting firm to conduct a deep-water operation that could take up to a year to complete.

Two massive vessels equipped with deep-water vehicles and expert personnel will cross the southern Indian Ocean, Australian Deputy Prime Minister Warren Truss said last week.

The vessels, which will set off in September, could cover more than 20,000 square miles. The search will cost an estimated $48 million, according to CNN, with Australia taking the lead and the Malaysian government covering an unspecified portion of the bill.

http://www.post-gazette.com/news/world/2014/08/10/Two-massive-vessels-to-search-for-Malaysia-Airlines-Flight-MH370/stories/201408100064?

20,000 sq mi. And up to a whole year. That's the equivalent of a square only about 140mi on a side. 'Doesn't seem like a huge area in terms of the entire southern IO, but for the sake of the families and friends, I hope they're somehow successful and find something.

• 2 weeks later...

They still didn't find that plane ? Maybe they don't want to .bah.gifbah.gifbah.gif

Yes it's so frickin easy in some of the deepest parts of the worlds' oceans it beggars belief they haven't found it yet eh?

rolleyes.gif

Thats looks like the fill opening on my Motorcycle Benzine Tank... Be careful Chicog... Someone might after 30 beers or so... stick a Benzine nozzel and fill you up! (I'd change my picture if I was U) Hi Chicog!

No luck yet??? Funny they catch ATM Card forgeries with Passengers ATM Cards like ASAP... But to find lost Souls.... Maybe hey are in Limbo??? (Really) Limbo on some out of the way Habitat... While some people move Aircraft to what they will say was a missed location and sink it.... Takes time... and time will tell...

They still didn't find that plane ? Maybe they don't want to .bah.gifbah.gifbah.gif

Yes it's so frickin easy in some of the deepest parts of the worlds' oceans it beggars belief they haven't found it yet eh?

rolleyes.gif

Thats looks like the fill opening on my Motorcycle Benzine Tank... Be careful Chicog... Someone might after 30 beers or so... stick a Benzine nozzel and fill you up! (I'd change my picture if I was U) Hi Chicog!

No luck yet??? Funny they catch ATM Card forgeries with Passengers ATM Cards like ASAP... But to find lost Souls.... Maybe hey are in Limbo??? (Really) Limbo on some out of the way Habitat... While some people move Aircraft to what they will say was a missed location and sink it.... Takes time... and time will tell...

Yes, I had no idea they were finding so darned many of those forged cards at the bottom of the Indian Ocean... Funny indeed. Thanks for enlightening us!

rolleyes.gif

You must hit the Chang really early.

• 2 weeks later...

KUALA LUMPUR: Withdrawals of up to RM111,000 have been detected from the bank accounts of four passengers of the doomed MH370 flight that vanished early March.

City Commercial Crime Investiga­tion Department chief Asst Comm Izany Abdul Ghany said the amount was withdrawn through a number of ATM transactions.

The bank concerned noticed the suspicious withdrawals on July 18.

KUALA LUMPUR: Withdrawals of up to RM111,000 have been detected from the bank accounts of four passengers of the doomed MH370 flight that vanished early March.

City Commercial Crime Investiga­tion Department chief Asst Comm Izany Abdul Ghany said the amount was withdrawn through a number of ATM transactions.

The bank concerned noticed the suspicious withdrawals on July 18.

Old news?

Is this the same story from a month ago or has it happened again?

Let me just preemptively say that even if there is video of flight MH370 being recovered from the seabed and all of the corpses and their effects are shown live on TV during the recovery with no edits, the sceptics will never believe it and they will say it is fake and all part of the same conspiracy......

I imagine they can find thousands of hard objects in a big ocean like that.

If they dont have the technology to separate planes form ships, rocks or whales , they will have a tough time ahead of them.

They can find an underground lake at a distant planet thou

What a pearl we have here. They can do this. They can do that. Yeah, you're right. The whole IO search thing should've just been one big walk in the park, right? These searchers must be such a bunch of morons. Either that, or proof positive of a massive conspiracy to cover up what "really" happened.

Maybe you should tell 'em to start searching for an underground lake...

They can find an underground lake at a distant planet thou

What a pearl we have here. They can do this. They can do that. Yeah, you're right. The whole IO search thing should've just been one big walk in the park, right? These searchers must be such a bunch of morons. Either that, or proof positive of a massive conspiracy to cover up what "really" happened.

Maybe you should tell 'em to start searching for an underground lake...

Never said that ,it would be easy good they are still searching

• 2 weeks later...

A new mystery surrounding the disappearance of MH370 emerged today after a police chief claimed he knew what had happened to the Malaysian Airlines jet.

The head of the Indonesian Police Force, General Sutarman - who uses only one name - reportedly told a meeting of airline officials and senior police that 'I actually know what had actually happened with MH370,' giving rise to suggestions officials were aware of what caused the Boeing 777-200 aircraft to disappear but have chosen not to reveal the information.

His comment was witnessed by representatives of Lion Air and several high-ranking police officers in Jakarta, according to a report by the Indonesian news portal, Kompas.com.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2755930/New-mystery-emerges-MH370-police-chief-claims-knows-happened-missing-jet.html#ixzz3DMijWvTj

Someone's fibbing.

biggrin.png

Indonesian Embassy Denies Report Police Chief Said He Knew What Happened To MH370
KUALA LUMPUR, Sept 15 (Bernama) - The Indonesian Embassy here has denied a report that Indonesian Police Chief, General Sutarman said he and his Malaysian counterpart knew what happened to Malaysia Airlines (MAS) flight MH370. Police Attache of the Indonesian Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Aby Nursetyanto said the report by Indonesian newspaper Tempo yesterday as their own conclusion on MH370, missing since March 8. "The reporter will be summoned by the Indonesian Police Chief to clarify the report. Action will be taken if he failed to show any proof," he told Bernama when contacted here, Monday.
Tempo yesterday quoted Indonesian Police Chief, General Sutarman as saying that he and his Malaysian counterpart knew what happened to MH370 but declined to elaborate. Following the report, the Royal Malaysian Police (PDRM) denied a report that they and the Indonesian Police knew what actually happened to MH370. Meanwhile, Inspector-General of Police, Tan Sri Khalid Abu Bakar said he did not know anything about it and was shocked by the report originating from Indonesia.
MH370 disappeared from radar on March 8 when flying from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing with 227 passengers and 12 crew members. The Boeing 777 has not been found despite a massive search conducted in the southern Indian Ocean, where it is believed to have ended.

Someone's fibbing.

biggrin.png

Indonesian Embassy Denies Report Police Chief Said He Knew What Happened To MH370
KUALA LUMPUR, Sept 15 (Bernama) - The Indonesian Embassy here has denied a report that Indonesian Police Chief, General Sutarman said he and his Malaysian counterpart knew what happened to Malaysia Airlines (MAS) flight MH370. Police Attache of the Indonesian Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, Aby Nursetyanto said the report by Indonesian newspaper Tempo yesterday as their own conclusion on MH370, missing since March 8. "The reporter will be summoned by the Indonesian Police Chief to clarify the report. Action will be taken if he failed to show any proof," he told Bernama when contacted here, Monday.
Tempo yesterday quoted Indonesian Police Chief, General Sutarman as saying that he and his Malaysian counterpart knew what happened to MH370 but declined to elaborate. Following the report, the Royal Malaysian Police (PDRM) denied a report that they and the Indonesian Police knew what actually happened to MH370. Meanwhile, Inspector-General of Police, Tan Sri Khalid Abu Bakar said he did not know anything about it and was shocked by the report originating from Indonesia.
MH370 disappeared from radar on March 8 when flying from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing with 227 passengers and 12 crew members. The Boeing 777 has not been found despite a massive search conducted in the southern Indian Ocean, where it is believed to have ended.

There's so much about this tragedy that is hidden. I really hope they find the plane and can make a scientific analysis that will expose the truth.

Someone's fibbing.

biggrin.png

There's so much about this tragedy that is hidden. I really hope they find the plane and can make a scientific analysis that will expose the truth.

I find it hard to believe this joker knows anything about MH370. If he did I would doubt he would be allowed to come out unilaterally and say so. Just a case of another Indon general playing with himself.

• 4 weeks later...

I just saw an Italian documentary that gives this scenario:so at the end the plane was not destroyed or rip off apart from the sky,but landed in an area and after all the passengers were killed or giving a new identity buying their silence.

Its remember me the same scenario of the 9/11 passengers

But in Italy we are maestro to hide the truth.....remember the Ustica tragedy.

Archived