Missing Malaysia Airlines jet carrying 239 triggers Southeast Asia search

webfact

I just saw an Italian documentary that gives this scenario:so at the end the plane was not destroyed or rip off apart from the sky,but landed in an area and after all the passengers were killed or giving a new identity buying their silence.

Its remember me the same scenario of the 9/11 passengers

But in Italy we are maestro to hide the truth.....remember the Ustica tragedy.

That's not a documentary, that's a fantasy.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just saw an Italian documentary that gives this scenario:so at the end the plane was not destroyed or rip off apart from the sky,but landed in an area and after all the passengers were killed or giving a new identity buying their silence.

Sadly, it's all become a kind of contest to see who can come up with the best, most dramatic, most imaginative, most likely to draw viewership/readership ... fantasy about what really happened. This doesn't do much of a service for the surviving families & friends, nor does it do anything to help the actual search effort (and instead attempts to distract from it), but tries to line the pockets of the story-tellers/inventors. It's protected free speech, but amounts to exploitation of a tragedy.

Sadly, it's all become a kind of contest to see who can come up with the best, most dramatic, most imaginative, most likely to draw viewership/readership ... fantasy about what really happened. This doesn't do much of a service for the surviving families & friends, nor does it do anything to help the actual search effort (and instead attempts to distract from it), but tries to line the pockets of the story-tellers/inventors. It's protected free speech, but amounts to exploitation of a tragedy.

human nature

Obviously the Australian Government does not abide by any of these fantasies (which is a wonder as any number of our politicians live in a dream world). The search has recommenced and funded for at least a year with 2 to 3 vessels employed.

http://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/mh370-missing-malaysia-airlines-plane-search-might-be-in-wrong-spot-investigators-say/story-fnizu68q-1227084277721

The scenario that i saw in the italian TV(Rai international)is,for me,the same scenario that occurs for some,or maybe all,the passengers of the 9/11.So,for me,why this couldnt be a real scenario?

The scenario that i saw in the italian TV(Rai international)is,for me,the same scenario that occurs for some,or maybe all,the passengers of the 9/11.So,for me,why this couldnt be a real scenario?

"The scenario that i saw in the italian TV(Rai international)is,for me,the same scenario that occurs for some,or maybe all,the passengers of the 9/11"

Really. Well, so the scenario you saw depicts the Malaysia Airlines flight, after a short intercity flight, tracked on radar from takeoff to the moment of the incident, being flown into a skyscraper in a big city containing thousands of people (who are killed as well, with maximum terror effect), which subsequently collapses, in broad daylight, and witnessed and even filmed by multitudes, and for which credit is openly & eagerly claimed by a terrorist organization... So tell us, what city and what building was that? I've honestly never heard.

So tell us, what city and what building was that? I've honestly never heard.

Diego Garcia should be an option.This plane will never be found.....For how deep could be the Ocean,5 years will be not enough for find it?

So tell us, what city and what building was that? I've honestly never heard.

Diego Garcia should be an option.This plane will never be found.....For how deep could be the Ocean,5 years will be not enough for find it?

Diego Garcia? Come up with that theory all by yourself did you? Or are you just blindly parroting a conspiracy theorist forum without any of your own research?

Have you EVER seen a conspiracy theorist in the face of overwhelming evidence and facts proving his theory completely implausible and completely wrong say "oh, actually now I see that evidence I was actually wrong in what I said"? No, and you won't because of the types of people they are, so don't ever say that conspiracy theorist are on a quest for the truth because the fact is that they are just selling you a story so they can feel like they belong to a special elite club.

I disagree; there are many very disturbed people that are convinced their theories are true. On "another Thailand forum" there is one bloke who is convinced beyond doubt that no planes flew into the WTC.

All the live news feeds were apparently delayed, and doctored video inserted.

And none of the eye witnesses knew what they were looking at.

blink.png

This doddery old fool is against enhanced aircraft tracking.

So I don't really take much of what he says seriously.

I'm just amazed a figure that senior doesn't know why ACARS and the transponder are able to be switched off.

Well, for 239 people it did...

Hawker this is what you think......but i believe the conspiracy.So,for me they land safe,maybe were killed after or even something else happen to them.But that plane never falls apart from the sky in the deep Ocean

That airplanes fall down we all know. It happens but that airplanes fall down without a trace, a signal, not even idea where it were. That make me think someone did plan this. The easiest way is to blame the pilots and crew but with nowadays complexity of airplanes it can also be done from outside and take over command of it.

I don't think an extremists like Al-Quada or Taliban. Those would shout it from the roofs if they done it complete with the Youtube Allah hakbar chorus. Governments ? I don't think so. I believe fr sure that governments transport things in airplanes that can't see the day light but offering so many people to keep something hidden goes me to far. Sooner or later someone will speak and than the damage is much bigger.

UFO's, ghosts, Yettie's and more of this talks make me feel sick and I think the people who say so are ready for an asylum stay.

Those people make all more complicated .... for something no one know the answer..... now.

Well, for 239 people it did...

Hawker this is what you think......but i believe the conspiracy.So,for me they land safe,maybe were killed after or even something else happen to them.But that plane never falls apart from the sky in the deep Ocean

Lol. You say it like I'm the only one... But in tragedies like this the conspiracy theories, and the conspiracy theorists, are inevitable; no question. Yeah, planes do crash, and have crashed, into the "deep ocean". Evidence here of that (even if you don't consider it proof); NO credible evidence whatsoever that it landed somewhere.

Terrorism, remote control hijacking a total information blackout on the satellite surveillance systems at that time, there is an endless list of possibilities in the matter

Interesting turn of events which to my mind indicates that there is more known about the matter than we have been told.

mushroom.jpg

The Emirates CEO seemed to strongly imply that the aircraft was stolen by remote. At the very least, his comments are a strong confirmation that this is possible. He does own more triple 7's than anyone else.

And he still doesn't seem to understand why pilots need control over electrical systems.

coffee1.gif

The Emirates CEO seemed to strongly imply that the aircraft was stolen by remote. At the very least, his comments are a strong confirmation that this is possible. He does own more triple 7's than anyone else.

And he still doesn't seem to understand why pilots need control over electrical systems.

coffee1.gif

Hi,

I interpret his interview differently.

He fully understands how aircraft work. He understands that the transponder can be switched off easily by pilots but emphasises that the aircraft still needs to be tracked.

He understands ACARS and that it is difficult to disable. He understands that pilots are not trained to do that as there is no reason for them to do so.

He wants to know who was on the aircraft and what cargo was carried. He thinks the aircraft was under someone's control and finds it unusual that no debris has been found. I don't think he means it was flown remotely as another poster mentioned.

I think it's good that a guy in his position running an airline with 140 Boeing 777's will query and challenge theories and push for more answers.

coffee1.gif

Hi,

He fully understands how aircraft work. He understands that the transponder can be switched off easily by pilots but emphasises that the aircraft still needs to be tracked.

He understands ACARS and that it is difficult to disable. He understands that pilots are not trained to do that as there is no reason for them to do so.

He wants to know who was on the aircraft and what cargo was carried. He thinks the aircraft was under someone's control and finds it unusual that no debris has been found. I don't think he means it was flown remotely as another poster mentioned.

I think it's good that a guy in his position running an airline with 140 Boeing 777's will query and challenge theories and push for more answers.

Hooray the first logic , sensible post in months

coffee1.gif

Hi,

The passengers were all screened (remember, they found the two dodgy Iranians?), and the cargo manifest was released (Who thinks a fire made it do what it did anyway?).

Sounds to me like a guy with 140 777's doesn't want to be told he's got to pay for satellite tracking on them all because it might come out of his entertainment budget.

coffee1.gif

Hi,

The passengers were all screened (remember, they found the two dodgy Iranians?), and the cargo manifest was released (Who thinks a fire made it do what it did anyway?).

Sounds to me like a guy with 140 777's doesn't want to be told he's got to pay for satellite tracking on them all because it might come out of his entertainment budget.

Not so. The cost of satellite tracking is not so enormous. I know bcos we use inmarsat for 'polling' or tracking on certain ocassions. And you can get further substantial discounts on large fleet sizes. In any case it wont matter and will be passed on to end users if made compulsory for all commercial air traffic.

coffee1.gif

Hi,

Tracking exists in his airline already, and he in his role as airline manager seems to be a big advocate for enhanced flight safety which is healthy to see.

Fair points on the passenger and cargo clarification, assuming no major withholding of information of course.

It will continue to be a huge mystery, with lots of speculation until they get the flight data recorders.

Archived