Missing Malaysia Airlines jet carrying 239 triggers Southeast Asia search

webfact

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

just lookin' and see SAA191 must have flown a similar route(it's almost to SthAfica now - phew!!)

wonder if the powers above are watching every little move of planes passing through the suspect search region

i.e. are there times when planes temporarily vanish off the monitors.

what happens if they fly too close to D.G etc

this would keep the satellite people employed and well paid...

Please offer up another plausible scenario where the pilot needs to hide the wreckage.

I offered this scenario, total speculation mind you, when it first happened when there was talk of fire in the systems housing compartment below the cockpit. A fire created an emergency in the cockpit. Pilots working to deal with crisis and puts on oxygen mask. Fire somehow affects cabin atmosphere and most passengers, mostly sleeping at 1AM and an hour out of KL, pass out and then succumb to oxygen deprivation. Pilot, being Southeast Asian and having to deal with loss of face, can not land plane back in Malaysia filled with dead passengers. Panicked and grief stricken, pilot takes plane to furthest point from civilization to meet his maker.

Wow, almost 200 pages.

How many ways can you say "we dont know where it is yet!"blink.png

I can say it in 10000 ways. Do you want me to start ?

Sent from my SM-P601 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Please offer up another plausible scenario where the pilot needs to hide the wreckage.

I offered this scenario, total speculation mind you, when it first happened when there was talk of fire in the systems housing compartment below the cockpit. A fire created an emergency in the cockpit. Pilots working to deal with crisis and puts on oxygen mask. Fire somehow affects cabin atmosphere and most passengers, mostly sleeping at 1AM and an hour out of KL, pass out and then succumb to oxygen deprivation. Pilot, being Southeast Asian and having to deal with loss of face, can not land plane back in Malaysia filled with dead passengers. Panicked and grief stricken, pilot takes plane to furthest point from civilization to meet his maker.

Sounds a heck of a lot more plausible than hijackings to DG or rogue shoot downs....But until we have any evidence to ascertain the real causes, all guesses carry equal value (ie zero).

Yes I can see it, very unlikely mind you, but which scenario isn't?

But that doesn't explain why there was no Mayday call, nor why the aircraft was climbed to 45000 feet, and descended to 5000 feet.

Take the tin foil hat off.

I purchased my tinfoil hat here. I find it rather becoming on me.

Sent from my Dingleberry SN-0T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand immobile app

Edited by Johpa

You've probably heard it previously.....two people can keep a secret, provided one is dead!! Any more than one person knowing anything about this 'incident' and it will be outed.

The only dependable position is the truth, and world leaders, those involved in the search, can't afford to be silenced.

The passengers and crew of missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 most likely died of suffocation and plummeted on autopilot into the ocean, according to Australian officials searching for the wreckage.

Read more at http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/2014/06/27/17/50/mh370-passengers-and-crew-suffocated-before-flying-autopilot-into-ocean#8sZPepIWlaIydmdS.99

But that doesn't explain why there was no Mayday call, nor why the aircraft was climbed to 45000 feet, and descended to 5000 feet.

"nor why the aircraft was climbed to 45000 feet, and descended to 5000 feet"

Says who?

The passengers and crew of missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 most likely died of suffocation and plummeted on autopilot into the ocean, according to Australian officials searching for the wreckage.

Read more at http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/2014/06/27/17/50/mh370-passengers-and-crew-suffocated-before-flying-autopilot-into-ocean#8sZPepIWlaIydmdS.99

Pure conjecture! I've seen better suggestions on this forum.

I suggested this already 2 weeks after the plane went missing. They must have been working really hard to come up with this idea....

Sent from my SM-P601 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Yes. They're using that crystal ball again. rolleyes.gif

• 2 weeks later...

The problem with the plummeting theory is that there has been no wreckage recovered, or even sighted, and if it 'plummeted' then there would have been huge breakup on impact, and a lot of floating wreckage.

The problem with the plummeting theory is that there has been no wreckage recovered, or even sighted, and if it 'plummeted' then there would have been huge breakup on impact, and a lot of floating wreckage.

Unless it just glided down dead stick, with little fuel, belly landed and didn't break up, but then sank intact.

Speculation of course.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Unless it just glided down dead stick, with little fuel, belly landed and didn't break up, but then sank intact.

Speculation of course.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

To maintain glidespeed (a significant assumption to begin with if no pilot...), the aircraft would have had to be in a nose-down attitude (not saying a exceptionally "steep" ND attitude, but...) not consistent with what most would consider a "belly-landing" (i.e., one that would minimize break-up), which if there's a pilot controlling the airplane would involve some serious energy management at the end (deciding when to dirty the wings and when & how much to flare).

what's significant about what was/is happen/ed/ing on 11th july? it's now 7/12, in this half of the world...

...we have 11-9 vs. 7-11, but that's all that strikes me ATT blink.png

You are right Tifino:my mistake typing.Sorry

So:can someone,on 11th of July,write,please,which is(are)the possible theories abiut that plane?

Only two plausible IMO. Most probable is, simply, that it went down somewhere in the vast, not practically searchable, southern IO. Whatever debris there was has never made it to land, if there's any still afloat at all. Maybe something that can manage to withstand the salt, sea & UV will someday wash up somewhere. Less probable (much less probably IMO given the difficulties of doing it unobserved and then keeping it and the fate of the pax a secret all this time) is that it was flown northwest and landed in somewherestan. The whole thing being due to some sort of failure or combination of failures with the aircraft I just don't think meets the plausibility test, but I guess it meets the "remotely possible" definition...

Who did the flying, whether a pilot is implicated, whether an intentional ditching or a dead airplane water impact, where exactly it might have been taken, what happened to the pax & crew, etc., are all questions that flow from one of these 3 scenarios. All the stuff about DG and remote island landings, shootdowns, etc. is just crackpot junk fantasy.