Missing Malaysia Airlines jet carrying 239 triggers Southeast Asia search

webfact

There can't really be a class action lawsuit on a feckless whim. Unless/until the lack of tracking capability can be demonstrated to BOTH be a contributing factor to a loss of acft/loss of life AND something airlines DO/DID have the ability to prevent & control, I doubt such a claim would have any legs, though some hungry lawdog a few months behind in his rent with nothing to lose might try it. The lack of capability is preventing MH370 from being found perhaps, but I'm not buying that it can be shown to have caused the aircraft going down. Speculation and conclusion-drawing don't usually get it in a courtroom, though it might get the US DOJ to issue one of its "reports".

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Question No one has asked or even offered an answer:

Malaysia and Thailand have seen the Object in question on their Radar screens, Both have offered answers. Even though they were seen to be reluctant to do so in any extent. Why has no one questioned (1) Indonesia (2) Singapore??

(1) Flight MH370 was in Indonesian Air Space when she supposedly did her 180 degree turn.

Indonesia has never confirmed Malaysia Flight MH370 did in fact turn to west. Or why they never requested clearance to enter Air Space... It is a Known, but Silent Fact that Singapore is Home Headquarters the U.S.'s C.I.A. Office in S.E. Asia, as it was located there after being rejected from previous Sites/Countries. Does this have a connection somehow? Re-Examine this Point extensively...

(2) After crossing over Malaysia again in her supposedly flight to the Indian Ocean she was for an Extended period in Singapore's Air Space.

It is well known that Aircraft have been rejected after requesting clearance to enter Singapore's Air Space. Yet the let an Unidentified Object to enter? fly through without any concern? Without any Intervention? This needs to be addressed ASAP! (Note: Does this silence here reconstruct a conclusion that it never was in Singapore's Air Space? If this answer is correct then Malaysia's flight MH370 did not fly south as every one has suggested.

Then, if the fight path was not South... What other countries have been Mysteriously silent??

At his point if they are going to re-examine all the Data... This would be a good place to start.....?

I would like to see if Data was wrongly presented... And the Aircraft is elsewhere... Whoever firmly pushed this conclusion be responsible for returning Funds Wrongly Spent.

I don't think this will happen as it is very apparent that someone/thing is Subversely in Control of Complete Operation. We will never get the correct answers as long as Reports are Hidden. This needs to be addressed by the U.N. as everyone involved in this concern are members. For whatever reason... after a Year it is time to come Clean. If Countries know Answers, they need to come forward with no threat of Subversion and Protected by the U.N."s Security Counsel,

There is no reason for any ridicule here this is a post of Questions, Only. Watch to see who defies these questions and their connections... This would be possible start for answers.......?

Edited by davidstipek

There can't really be a class action lawsuit on a feckless whim. Unless/until the lack of tracking capability can be demonstrated to BOTH be a contributing factor to a loss of acft/loss of life AND something airlines DO/DID have the ability to prevent & control, I doubt such a claim would have any legs, though some hungry lawdog a few months behind in his rent with nothing to lose might try it. The lack of capability is preventing MH370 from being found perhaps, but I'm not buying that it can be shown to have caused the aircraft going down. Speculation and conclusion-drawing don't usually get it in a courtroom, though it might get the US DOJ to issue one of its "reports".

One other thing... 'Have been reading up on the progress of pending settlements for the family, dependents, etc., of the MH370 passengers. The fact that the aircraft hasn't been found doesn't seem to have much, if any, impact on the legal process and none on the award amounts - not that there was any reason to expect that. There's a CNN article online. All aboard have been declared lost, and that cleared the way for the legal process. So not sure what "class action" could remain to be taken, unless it's to speed up the payouts (which I understand are usually faster for airliner accidents than has been the case with MH370, causing many families extra grief; and the Chinese govt, interestingly, apparently hasn't been very sympathetic - http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/09/asia/china-mh370-families/ ).

Edited by hawker9000

Indeed the changes will be resisted for all the wrong reasons, but it'll happen eventually - just as every passanger on a bus can hear what he's saying on his mobile phone while driving !!!! w00t.gif

Malicious intent from within the passenger decks has not been a "success" story, nearly all the incidents of malicious damage have been in the baggage compartment, so that's an area to focus on. Screening certainly slows down the processing of bags, but it doesn't seem to actually be very efficient. Dogs appear to do very well. There's not been conclusive evidence of malicious intent in any of the crew as yet. That would be a job for better screening f employees. Nothing is fool-proof .. more people die crossing the road each year than in aircraft crashes, but the publicity machine glamorises the carnage rather than the mundane.

We already have online tracking of flights available to the public and it is not inconceivable that a gradual upgrade of that system would go a long way to helping. The concept of a battery powered, external transponder is the way forward.

Your "malicious intent from within the passenger decks" events have all-too-often been successful, IMHO. We can start with the World Trade Center attack and go from there. Or have you forgotten already?

I'm recalling quite a list of these events that have brought down several aircraft and caused quite a death toll. Egypt Air, Silk Air, SouthWest had a murder/suicide that brought down a commuter jet in a 400 MPH dive over California. How about the hijackings that have led to aircraft losses? How about the one that ran out of fuel and had to ditch, killing most of the passengers. Didn't the Russians lose at least one aircraft with female terrorists and suicide vests? How about the "Massacre over the Mediterranean" where someone put a bomb in the lavatory after takeoff - no survivors?

Pilot incompetence and poor training is also claiming a lot of aircraft and lives - AF447 and the Recent Air Asia loss being almost worst-case scenarios (and very similar).

I see I've been watching too much "Mayday/Air Crash Investigations"!

Edited by MaxYakov

Makes you realise the priorities of humanity -- they can develop the technology and pay the budget to go submarining in the seas of a moon on the other side of the solar system to search for microbes, but they can't find the means to locate a big underwater aircraft wreck on Earth. blink.png

http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-31854559

Could be because the oceans are very very very very big, and the water is very very very very deep and tends to muffle (attenuate) transponder signals. smile.png

I don't disagree with that, but since the cockpit has been fortified the situation is different. It's still not clear if the recent missing aircraft are victims of terrorism or similar. MH370 went missing, but no-one knows why yet. My point is that the tracking system Inmarsat have been offering would probably have enabled the experts to answer the "Why?" question much earlier, and the victims families would not be hanging by an emotional thread for over a year.

Makes you realise the priorities of humanity -- they can develop the technology and pay the budget to go submarining in the seas of a moon on the other side of the solar system to search for microbes, but they can't find the means to locate a big underwater aircraft wreck on Earth. blink.png

http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-31854559

Could be because the oceans are very very very very big, and the water is very very very very deep and tends to muffle (attenuate) transponder signals. smile.png

Yet no flotsam and jetsam, leads me to believe it's not in the water. As for the terrorist angle, what sort of terrorist doesn't brag about his dastardly deeds?

My question has always been, if the plane was diverted back over the Malaysian peninsula, toward the Indian Ocean, how was it possible Malaysian radar did not pick it up? The north of the country must have some pretty substantial radar installations. They knew the plane was missing, so wouldn't the radar be on high alert? How could they miss that?

My question has always been, if the plane was diverted back over the Malaysian peninsula, toward the Indian Ocean, how was it possible Malaysian radar did not pick it up? The north of the country must have some pretty substantial radar installations. They knew the plane was missing, so wouldn't the radar be on high alert? How could they miss that?

Quite straight forward.... It was definitely picked up. There are two scenarios I can think of

1. A sleep at the wheel ( radar ). Doubt Malaysian military would want to admit that they have no clue if a UFO ( no, not space ship ) cross their airspace.

2. ( most probable ) ... We're trying to buy time to figure out what to tell the world.

The captain from what I have seen was clearly and strongly anti govt and pro Anwar, but that seems to be down played in all media.

Unprofessional people, I saw them everywhere in my working days whistling.gif

They knew the plane was missing???

Who knew?

ATC people did not alert anyone until way too late, thus the military probably continued sleeping or playing cards.

Typical Asian mentality to not take responsibility and afraid to wake up the boss for nothing.

As for the military: we were on guard at night in a munition depot, we mostly slept.

I was on guard on my own at a remote gate, I just slept.

I even managed to sneak away a full night and spend the night with my gf at a nearby motel, new I had to be back before 6 am...

• 4 weeks later...

(CNN) —The underwater search area for missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 looks set to double in size.

Teams are scouring the depths of a remote part of the southern Indian Ocean for the remains of the passenger jet that disappeared more than a year ago with 239 people on board.

So far, they've covered about 60% of the priority search zone without reporting any trace of the airliner. Families of passengers and crew members still have no answers about what happened to their loved ones.

If the searchers haven't found anything by the time they've covered the entire 60,000-square-kilometer priority zone, the search will stretch into a new equally vast area, government officials from Malaysia, Australia and China announced Thursday.

http://www.wesh.com/national-news/officials-search-area-for-mh370-could-double/32395212?

Edited by metisdead
Edited as per fair use policy.

Missing MH370 data 'strongly suggests' the Malaysia Airlines jet was deliberately flown off course towards ANTARCTICA, experts tell new documentary

1. -New documentary tries to find out what happened to flight MH370
  2. -Satellite data suggests plane flew for hours after losing contact
  3. -Expert says it 'strongly suggests' it was deliberately flown off course
  4. -Australian search co-ordinator confident MH370 will be found by May
  5. -Flight vanished on March 8, 2014 travelling from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing

Flight MH370 may have been deliberately flown off course by someone in the cockpit, a new documentary claims.

Aviation disaster experts have analysed satellite data from the lost Malaysian Airlines flight and discovered that the plane flew on for hours after losing contact.

Careful examination of the evidence has revealed that MH370 made three turns after the last radio call, first a turn to the left, then two more, taking the plane west, then south towards Antarctica.

Heading south: Satellite data from Flight MH370 shows that the plane made several turns after the last radio call, before finally heading towards Antarctica

According to Malcolm Brenner, a world's leading expert in the causes of aviation disasters, those turns 'strongly suggest' someone in the cockpit deliberately flew MH370 off course.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2965399/Missing-MH370-data-strongly-suggests-Malaysia-Airlines-jet-deliberately-flown-course-ANTARCTICA-experts-tell-new-documentary.html#ixzz3XTnAl4At
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Edited by metisdead
Edited as per fair use policy.

Unprofessional people, I saw them everywhere in my working days whistling.gif

They knew the plane was missing???

Who knew?

ATC people did not alert anyone until way too late, thus the military probably continued sleeping or playing cards.

Typical Asian mentality to not take responsibility and afraid to wake up the boss for nothing.

As for the military: we were on guard at night in a munition depot, we mostly slept.

I was on guard on my own at a remote gate, I just slept.

I even managed to sneak away a full night and spend the night with my gf at a nearby motel, new I had to be back before 6 am...

Typical Asian mentality = thumbsup.gif

Perfect!

Who is/are paying the expenses of the search mission ? Any idea ?

So far Australia has committed $90m as within their seach zone jurisdiction & Malaysia $60m, unsure of funding contribution by China. If necessary additional funds will be made available. Government are trying to get the insurance companies to also contribute

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/aviation/malaysia-australia-to-fund-extra-search-for-mh370-if-needed/story-e6frg95x-1227307009645

Edited by simple1

Missing MH370 data 'strongly suggests' the Malaysia Airlines jet was deliberately flown off course towards ANTARCTICA, experts tell new documentary

Flight MH370 may have been deliberately flown off course by someone in the cockpit, a new documentary claims.

Aviation disaster experts have analysed satellite data from the lost Malaysian Airlines flight and discovered that the plane flew on for hours after losing contact.

Careful examination of the evidence has revealed that MH370 made three turns after the last radio call, first a turn to the left, then two more, taking the plane west, then south towards Antarctica.

Heading south: Satellite data from Flight MH370 shows that the plane made several turns after the last radio call, before finally heading towards Antarctica

According to Malcolm Brenner, a world's leading expert in the causes of aviation disasters, those turns 'strongly suggest' someone in the cockpit deliberately flew MH370 off course.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2965399/Missing-MH370-data-strongly-suggests-Malaysia-Airlines-jet-deliberately-flown-course-ANTARCTICA-experts-tell-new-documentary.html#ixzz3XTnAl4At

...Just someone (e.g., the media) trying to make a dime by recycling existing information which has been in the public domain for months now. The only thing new might be the head doing the talking. Meanwhile, here at Conspiracy Central, I doubt there's a speculation or theory anyone anywhere could possibly devise that hasn't already been exhaustively discussed already. When actual aircraft pieces are found, I'll be interested...

• 2 weeks later...

...Just someone (e.g., the media) trying to make a dime by recycling existing information which has been in the public domain for months now. The only thing new might be the head doing the talking. Meanwhile, here at Conspiracy Central, I doubt there's a speculation or theory anyone anywhere could possibly devise that hasn't already been exhaustively discussed already. When actual aircraft pieces are found, I'll be interested...

Why weren't defense networks lit up and/or defensive jets scrambled? Anwar Sadat, the most intelligent politician in Malaysia said much the same, as he personally oversaw a new, more powerful defense radar system installed along M's borders. He too was wondering why Malaysia's defense network were completely hoodwinked by the overflight of the large plane. Completely in the dark, if we're to believe Malaysian authorities (who don't have much credence in the best of times).

It appears Thailand's defense radar detected something awry in the sky, but didn't report it in a timely fashion, even hours after the news (of the missing plane) hit the headlines. What is it about SE Asian defense networks? Are they out to lunch or what? If a MH 370-event happened within 200 miles of the Korean peninsula, there would have been all sorts of detection and alarm bells going off.

So now in addition to giving advice to the RTP on how to properly conduct a murder investigation, you have advice for the world aviation community on how to properly conduct a search for an aircraft that deviates from its flight plan and goes missing?

So now in addition to giving advice to the RTP on how to properly conduct a murder investigation, you have advice for the world aviation community on how to properly conduct a search for an aircraft that deviates from its flight plan and goes missing?

Here, I'll make it simple for you: When people get paid to do a job, it's expected they do that job.

Getting paid by taxpayer money, is not (or should not be) an excuse for doing an exceptionally shoddy job.

Could I show Thai officials how to do a better job? Yes. And I say that will full modesty and honesty.

Would Thai officials want to hear what someone like me has to say in that regard? Of course not.

coffee1.gif Uh, yeah, sure, OK, whatever. When that happens, be sure & call...

Edited by seedy
Quote hidden post

Here, I'll make it simple for you: When people get paid to do a job, it's expected they do that job.

Getting paid by taxpayer money, is not (or should not be) an excuse for doing an exceptionally shoddy job.

Could I show Thai officials how to do a better job? Yes. And I say that will full modesty and honesty.

Would Thai officials want to hear what someone like me has to say in that regard? Of course not.

Every large government agency has a department or staff to deal with entreaties from nut cases.

Why weren't defense networks lit up and/or defensive jets scrambled? Anwar Sadat, the most intelligent politician in Malaysia said much the same, as he personally oversaw a new, more powerful defense radar system installed along M's borders. He too was wondering why Malaysia's defense network were completely hoodwinked by the overflight of the large plane. Completely in the dark, if we're to believe Malaysian authorities (who don't have much credence in the best of times).

It appears Thailand's defense radar detected something awry in the sky, but didn't report it in a timely fashion, even hours after the news (of the missing plane) hit the headlines. What is it about SE Asian defense networks? Are they out to lunch or what? If a MH 370-event happened within 200 miles of the Korean peninsula, there would have been all sorts of detection and alarm bells going off.

Boomerangutang, this has been discussed, probably a dozen times in 206 pages!!

Scrambling fighters as the aircraft goes overhead is way too late. Even if crews are sitting all kitted up ready to fly, and all they have to do is get in the aircraft, run their checks and take off, they won't catch an aircraft traveling at Mach.9. Every minute it's opening up a 15 Km lead.

I believe the day it went missing was on a weekend, and a poster criticized me previously when I said that Air Forces are largely a 9-5, 5 days a week operations, unless there is a perceived threat. He since established that is the case. It would be impossible to call crews out, and get a fighter in the air in under 30 minutes. By that time, with the transponder off, there would be no way of knowing where the target was, it would be out of range of airborne radar, even if it had maintained the same track, but if it changed 90 degrees as this aircraft did, a fighter pilot wouldn't know which way to turn.

The fault would certainly seem to lie with defence radar teams, but they too may have been on stand down, or skeleton crews??

Edited by F4UCorsair

One conclusion, then, is Malaysian defense radar was either (a) non-functional (B) asleep-at-the-wheel © saw something awry, but yawned and said, 'pass me another energy drink Muhammed, will you please, thanks.' or (d) saw something, but their superiors told them not to make a fuss about it (similar to the radar sightings at Honolulu on that fateful Dec.7th morning, which controllers thought was a malfunction or a flock of geese).

One conclusion, then, is Malaysian defense radar was either (a) non-functional (cool.png asleep-at-the-wheel © saw something awry, but yawned and said, 'pass me another energy drink Muhammed, will you please, thanks.' or (d) saw something, but their superiors told them not to make a fuss about it (similar to the radar sightings at Honolulu on that fateful Dec.7th morning, which controllers thought was a malfunction or a flock of geese).

Yep... absolutely. But doubt a flock of geese could fly at Mach 0.86

Although conspiracy theory, its interesting how Malaysia let the world each for almost a week of the coast of Vietnam. Again, they either

1) had no clue it flew over their country

2) were buying time to create a story or cover up things.

That the Captain was very anti BN (ruling party ) and a v active support of Anwar, who just got jailed 2 days before, raises red flags to me

but again... thats not proof.