Missing Malaysia Airlines jet carrying 239 triggers Southeast Asia search

webfact

What a lousy fake.

xmp:ModifyDate="2014-03-18T21:08:34-04:00"

Edited with a program called Picasa about 10,000 miles away from Diego Garcia.

Picasa is also an upload file archival facility (web albums) so could have been stamped then. After running it through Photoshop CS6 and massaging it it looks like the camera triggered on its way out so maybe it was put where he says. biggrin.png

attachicon.gif1395192158752a.jpg

Might I add that the XMP modify date is about 2 hours earlier than the alleged date taken? This can only possibly occur if the date taken was edited.

Just open up Windows' Notepad, drag the file into it and see for yourself.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What a lousy fake.

Picasa is also an upload file archival facility (web albums) so could have been stamped then. After running it through Photoshop CS6 and massaging it it looks like the camera triggered on its way out so maybe it was put where he says. biggrin.png

Might I add that the XMP modify date is about 2 hours earlier than the alleged date taken? This can only possibly occur if the date taken was edited.

Notepad bit difficult on an android but know what youmean

What a lousy fake.

Notepad bit difficult on an android but know what youmean

Okay

2 hrs difernce in times... but at 10,000 miles away.... what time zones would that put you in?

Can we track the phone that used Picasa to modify? We have signatures and data...

I must add here this has been the most serious concideration of this "Possible Senario" I am honored to listen to the constructive ideas surfacing now Void of all Sarcasim.

I think most of you, like me do not Believe... But realize we do... have to concider ... also consiquences if true (Hopfully not)

But if Electronics Test can disable (Fry Electronics of Car, 2 Laptops i backseat) car with key off. and another vehicle with dead battery was not touched (Parked side by side) we were getting ready to jump start 2nd car... Cellphones also fried! Happened area "B" Wright Patterson AFB, June 2012 during test... we were assured vehicles were not in field of Radiation... Who knows here.....?

Edited by davidstipek

OK. Don't get your knickers in a twist.

Motive?

Dumb question....

Think about it 4/5 of the patient holders of new Technology were on their way to China. Whith no-ones knows exactly what was in Cargo, Embedded in Cargo, Or in personal carry on's. Taking Hig level secrets to a Foriegn Country?

If Company in question here is working for US Government, sister Company does Security for both Stateside and Overseas. Owner of all in questionable as how deep they are themselves embedded into clansdestine activies... Don't think I need to expand anymore why I would have stopped Aircraft from landing in China and these Engineers just Disappearing...

At least that would have save alot of grief and monies spent by al concerned, But then another senario... U.S. trying to extradite them from China if they could have been found.... Again Tensions would have soared!

I can think of easier ways of making these engineers disappear and stopping stuff get on a plane.

A more 'discrete' approach would be route 1.

As it is, we have the world's most mysterious plane mystery in full view of the entire world.

Oh yeah.

whistling.gif

Okay

2 hrs difernce in times... but at 10,000 miles away.... what time zones would that put you in?

Can we track the phone that used Picasa to modify? We have signatures and data...

UTC-04, I've already factored the time difference. It's 8am UTC-04 vs 8pm UTC+06.

Is China really that "Hot-to-Trot" about finding Plane? or what was on Board that Aircraft?? Cannot think they have had a large case of "Flipping the Feelings of the Heart here.. what caused this outbreak.... Early Spring??? Flowers??

Okay

UTC-04, I've already factored the time difference. It's 8am UTC-04 vs 8pm UTC+06.

no I am asking if at Garcia it was 2am then 10,000 miles away to the East is it not 2 hrs Earlier?? So it woud be possiblly 12am??

With Barrack Obama due to visit Malaysia quite soon, i wonder if this plane will suddenly reappear as a weapon with some dastardly intent?

Well all this stuff about phones up the erse is getting boring.!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Okay

no I am asking if at Garcia it was 2am then 10,000 miles away to the East is it not 2 hrs Earlier?? So it woud be possiblly 12am??

As I said I've already factored in the time zone difference.

Garcia is UTC+06, it was modified in the UTC-04 time zone. There is a 12 hour difference between the two times (8am vs 8pm).

With a 10 hour difference in the two time zones, the two times are two hours apart.

Edited by wprime

Motive?

Dumb question....

Think about it 4/5 of the patient holders of new Technology were on their way to China. Whith no-ones knows exactly what was in Cargo, Embedded in Cargo, Or in personal carry on's. Taking Hig level secrets to a Foriegn Country?

If Company in question here is working for US Government, sister Company does Security for both Stateside and Overseas. Owner of all in questionable as how deep they are themselves embedded into clansdestine activies... Don't think I need to expand anymore why I would have stopped Aircraft from landing in China and these Engineers just Disappearing...

At least that would have save alot of grief and monies spent by al concerned, But then another senario... U.S. trying to extradite them from China if they could have been found.... Again Tensions would have soared!

Now where is the link that tells us what incredibly not important patent that was

20 employees

Was Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Redirected to Diego Garcia?

With Barrack Obama due to visit Malaysia quite soon, i wonder if this plane will suddenly reappear as a weapon with some dastardly intent?

Well all this stuff about phones up the erse is getting boring.!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Sympathy for all that try to re enact the scenario

Big Bad America.

Oh yeah.

Malaysian plane flying to the PRC.

Answer is closer to home.

north korea , it just landed back at kualalumpur ,it crashed at the ancient city atlantis

Big Bad America.

Oh yeah.

Malaysian plane flying to the PRC.

Answer is closer to home.

north korea , it just landed back at kualalumpur ,it crashed at the ancient city atlantis
It vanished at the perth pentacle , or as i say before a giant seamonster ate it

Intellihub website stated that exif data can not be modified. Well, it's not quite true.

Here is the same image from that website. Now slightly different date information.. smile.png

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8216934/exif/1395192158752-modified.jpg

Original exif data https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8216934/exif/1395192158752-original.jpg-exif.txt

And modified: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8216934/exif/1395192158752-modified.jpg-exif.txt

The command to modify for example the last data line.

exiv2 -M "set Xmp.xmp.ModifyDate 3014-03-18T21:08:34-04:00" 1395192158752-modified.jpg

Who in their right minds believes these dumb tin foil hat websites? They all operate the same way, writing nonsense and ignoring logic and facts.

If you had a phone, whether it was shoved up your arse or not, would you attempt to contact your family or a reputable news outlet, or some "anonymous" deranged blogger?

I just have to laugh at idiots that believe this tosh.

Has anybody requested the Diego Garcia base be searched?

Or is nobody in authority bothering with this nonsense?

And who in authority could make the yanks open up one of their most secret airbases for inspection?

Well if the PRC asked nicely......

biggrin.png

best one line response of the day. Thanks for the laugh.

Meanwhile, Diego Garcia is a US military base. Why in high heaven would they be party to any dumb-ass scenarios? Those boys are too busy surfin' and drinkin' Bud Light, to be harboring a 777 which the world is looking for.

Some still determined to make fools of themselves and that includes the prick and flag-waving types. One must be very bored or feeling the effects of an empty mind to constantly day in and out trying to make this disaster into a political one and a homeland affair.

The constant attempts to try and disrespect "others ' involved in the search is becoming boring and shows the mindset of the brainwashed ones. Really sad when you come to think of it.

Numerous troll posts have been deleted along with replies. If you have nothing to add to the topic, then don't post. Continued trolling will result in warnings and suspensions.

best one line response of the day. Thanks for the laugh.

Meanwhile, Diego Garcia is a US military base. Why in high heaven would they be party to any dumb-ass scenarios? Those boys are too busy surfin' and drinkin' Bud Light, to be harboring a 777 which the world is looking for.

With your interests in your profile, I'm surprised you're not more open minded on this.

Motive?

Dumb question....

Now where is the link that tells us what incredibly not important patent that was

20 employees

Was Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Redirected to Diego Garcia?

I already posted about that patent before and am not going to look it up again. The patent has been assigned to Freescale, so it doesn't matter what happened to those listed as the inventors. It said so right on the single page that was posted of the patent, which wasn't very revolutionary anyway. US Patent info is publicly available if anyone wants to actually get the full patent description.

So all it takes is looking at the actual posted info to see the story is not plausible.