Missing Malaysia Airlines jet carrying 239 triggers Southeast Asia search

webfact

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is backed up by the SOS call heard from Utapao......why will know one listen to this?? its all Terrorists, Iranians and Aliens..Rubbish..think about it?

A lot of people think WW3 is coming up and this is the first move by a super power.

Just seen this completely unsubstantiated rumour on pprune.

One of the rumours coming out of the USA sources is that MH370 may have landed and taken off again.
So what happened when/if it landed? Was the cargo removed? Were the passengers removed? Was the plane refuelled?

If it was refuelled it further increases the radius of search. At the end of the 5 hours we have been told of it was still in the cruise. So it may be that this was when whoever was on board identified and closed down the last transmitter.

In other words the plane could have been stolen. For the plane itself, for the cargo or for the passengers.

PLEASE NOTE: I have said unsubstantiated. For me it rings true. This was not opportune. This has been a long time in the planning and they only needed certain parameters to fall in place to be able to get this on the go. My biggest problem is the refueling. How long can aviation fuel sit in a tanker and still remain in good condition in a tropical environment?

Posts containing Chinese language have been removed, Thai Visa is an English language forum, English language is the only acceptable language, except in the Thai language forum where Thai language is allowed.

\

Fair enough i will only post the english translation from the China Times newspaper...my question is why has this been removed from Mainstream Media and the US Embassy refuse to comment on the leak..The do not deny it or explain it. Surely a message heard from the US base of an Emergency SOS on short wave asking for permission to land is news worthy??

"Furthermore, according to the US Embassy, at 2:43 in the morning, American military personnel stationed at U-Tapao Airforce Base received an emergency SOS transmission from Malaysian Airlines Flight MH370; the captain of the aircraft shouted that the cabin was disintegrating and the plane needed to make an emergency landing."

2.43am thats 1.15mins after the transponder was switched off.

Also another question that needs to be asked is who was behind the false eye witness report from the oil rig?. Why has this gone unchecked?

So much disinformation...professional disinformation.

Posts containing Chinese language have been removed, Thai Visa is an English language forum, English language is the only acceptable language, except in the Thai language forum where Thai language is allowed.

\

Fair enough i will only post the english translation from the China Times newspaper...my question is why has this been removed from Mainstream Media and the US Embassy refuse to comment on the leak..The do not deny it or explain it. Surely a message heard from the US base of an Emergency SOS on short wave asking for permission to land is news worthy??

"Furthermore, according to the US Embassy, at 2:43 in the morning, American military personnel stationed at U-Tapao Airforce Base received an emergency SOS transmission from Malaysian Airlines Flight MH370; the captain of the aircraft shouted that the cabin was disintegrating and the plane needed to make an emergency landing."

The phone was ringing tone mean it's on deserted Island near Phillipines not under seas water, the radar shown a plane passed by MH 307 at speed which mean the communication and radio wave were cut during the accident. Hopefuly this Saturday they will find the plane site.

\

I agree. In fact asked the same question on this very thread yesterday. Suddenly the new was flooded with references of the last voice radio communication from the plane being the sign off to Malaysia ATC before supposedly handing over to Vietnam ATC. But we'd been told days back about the SOS received by Utapao... Do the powers that be think that we have such poor memories?

A post containing yet another wild conspiracy theory has been removed.

How can there be a 'wild' conspiracy theory? All theories here are wild. And now US officials are getting in on the act.

As I have posted these theories proliferate in the absence of evidence/facts/data!!!

Personally I favour. One Uyghur avionics boffin, 20+ Chinese + Malaysian boffins + a pilot+FO +2 Iranians who actually

did not want to go to Europe,+ maybe a few others we don't know about decided to go on a sunshine holiday, have landed and refuelled several times and are still looking for a good beach.

I'm beginning to wonder if this plane with this crew and these passengers and this flight number ever even took off. Maybe the so-designated plane took off and everyone was diverted to another plane. How about that for a wild conspiracy

theory?

I mean, really!

Edited by laolover88

Well i think the only way to make a Aluminium framed plane vanish from Radar would be to switch its ID with another plane and get it out of the sky and into a hanger super quick. Question is who would have the technology and motive to do such a thing?.

Also very suspicious the fake eye witness account from the Oil rig..that should have been followed up an investigated. Guy didnt exist (source Vietnam government) and his boss had a fake Linkden account (google him) that was only set up last week.

Seems a lot of professional Disinformation going round. I wonder what was so important with the plane. Who or waht was on that plane would want it hijacked.

It was hijacked as its been proved now that data reporting systems switched off at different times. This does not happen in a crash scenario..obviously.

So who has the ability to Hijack this plane and make it vanish?..

Also another question that needs to be asked is who was behind the false eye witness report from the oil rig?. Why has this gone unchecked?

So much disinformation...professional disinformation.

\

they can put a robot on mars but cant design a beacon that detaches itself on reacting to salt water and sending out pings for a few months. its pathetic about all this hoohaa and considerable waste of money and man power when a simple device fitted to the tail plane would have given its location in a few hours.

its no use having a beacon inside the plane that sinks with the wreckage and takes months to find.

What if the SOS transmission that they heard was the Capt. shouting that the cabin was disintegrating and it really wasn't? Is it confirmed its the Captains voice? Right after that incident turn the plane back and flew those extra hrs as reported?

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Ok, so I had previously limited my input to highlighting inconsistencies and suspicious reporting, but now I'm going to make a leap to proposing a theory...

Hi-jack attempt starts to go well, transponders turned off, compliant pilot re-directs plane on hi-jackers' orders.

Some time later (say for example 1hr 15 mins) a third party realises what's going on and tries to intervene.

Hi-jackers get nervous / there is a struggle, gun goes off damaging the cabin causing pilot to call SOS....

Also beginning to think, as well, that in spite of reports of USS Kidd steaming around and Poseidons etc roaming the ocean, no-one is actually, seriously, looking for anything as the 'relevant' governments all know where the plane is and somewhere there is some serious nose-to-nose negotiation going on. We may, or may not, get to know

Ok, so I had previously limited my input to highlighting inconsistencies and suspicious reporting, but now I'm going to make a leap to proposing a theory...

Hi-jack attempt starts to go well, transponders turned off, compliant pilot re-directs plane on hi-jackers' orders.

Some time later (say for example 1hr 15 mins) a third party realises what's going on and tries to intervene.

Hi-jackers get nervous / there is a struggle, gun goes off damaging the cabin causing pilot to call SOS....

Sry and whose gun is it?

Well i think the only way to make a Aluminium framed plane vanish from Radar would be to switch its ID with another plane and get it out of the sky and into a hanger super quick. Question is who would have the technology and motive to do such a thing?.

Also very suspicious the fake eye witness account from the Oil rig..that should have been followed up an investigated. Guy didnt exist (source Vietnam government) and his boss had a fake Linkden account (google him) that was only set up last week.

Seems a lot of professional Disinformation going round. I wonder what was so important with the plane. Who or waht was on that plane would want it hijacked.

It was hijacked as its been proved now that data reporting systems switched off at different times. This does not happen in a crash scenario..obviously.

So who has the ability to Hijack this plane and make it vanish?..

And here is a reference to a real interview with your fake witness in Hanoi...... today.

http://www.saach.tv/2014/03/14/eye-witness-who-spotted-mh370-burning-talks-to-officials/

Edited by rabas

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Sry and whose gun is it?

I don't know... I don't even know if there was a gun... but hey, why don't you make a guess? That's all that everyone else is doing!

they can put a robot on mars but cant design a beacon that detaches itself on reacting to salt water and sending out pings for a few months. its pathetic about all this hoohaa and considerable waste of money and man power when a simple device fitted to the tail plane would have given its location in a few hours.

its no use having a beacon inside the plane that sinks with the wreckage and takes months to find.

Hi,

They have designed a beacon like that. In addition to the flight data recorder ELT there are 4 beacons inside the aircraft cabin, and depending on type will transmit for approx 48 to 60 hours. The crew station at the front has one and the crew station at the rear has another. The other two are located inside the door bustle and once the slide/raft is deployed in water it will start to transmit. On the newer model of B777 there is an ELT which is located in the rear fuselage area that will transmit due to a large impact. It also has a switch located in the flight deck.

Interesting post from a 'name' comcomtech on pprune Post 3212:

"Perhaps the most interesting clue is the stonewalling, obfuscation, contradiction and reversals of stakeholders withaccess to such information. Certainly they have their military, political, economic and engineering--and possible

other--reasons."

Quite!

\

that came from a conspiracy theory website. if it was true the whole world would be reporting it.

\

that came from a conspiracy theory website. if it was true the whole world would be reporting it.

c340ab2909bff6f3bee79438cd05565331d81eef

There is a lot of unsubstantiated information being leaked, I am now thinking there are certain parties that do not want the wreak of this plane found..

I am also suspicious of any American involvement in any inquiry following the despicable cover up the UAL811 flight by the NTSB and Boeing, and only the due diligence of the parents of one of the victims uncovered this.

Yah, better be suspicious of those pesky Americans about a plane incident and investigation that is over a quarter of a century ago.

I think this plane was leaving Malaysia for China. Let's see who are the real masters at covering up anything. If there is anything to cover up.

I have seen how this works in areas like the Philippines. Shocking news is never released close to the actual event. The public is fed bits and pieces of gossip/half truths. As days and weeks pass, the public just gets weary and disinterested. Later on, the full report is given, and by that time, all the frustration has passed.

It would not surprise me if this airplane was shot down accidently.....

Diego Garcia anyone?

Ha Ha.... A bit far, but hey why not? Our ships are searching in the wrong place, they should return to the base where the airplane conveniently awaits them.

looking at the map it's just about on the edge, I'm not blaming Americans, I like them. Summats going on and I no longer think it crashed.