motorbike taxi drivers mafia in pattaya .help with this

kranuan

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh dear a Thai talking to westerner like this how dare they, the should be kowtowing down at your feet saying "yes boss" you littered dear boy and were called on it

As regards "I am a big guy and can handle myself" grow up you silly man, you will not be so big if you have 10 of them coming at you to beat the sh*t out of you

All over a piece of cucumber.... Grow up, how petty

yes an a sad pathetic excuse like you spewing abuse from the safety of your cosy little condo would just lie down and take, i know that. but this was nothing more than pure hatred for a foreigner alone against a lot of them. there are ways of speaking to people ,simple as that, any man who can handle himself knows about this i suspect not too many of you understand this.

just makes you hate thai people all the more after greed bah.gifbah.gif

Actually I have quite a big house, not a little condo, I am not a retiree, I work in Thailand and have done so for many years and I am very capable of looking after myself and with all the above being said my opinion remains the same........

Grow up you silly little person

Boo hoo the little funny brown man spoke to me rudely and didn't respect I am a superior white westerner, go tell your mommy

What are you talking about. The OP never mentioned anything about superiority. He simply mentioned some racist jerk trying to be the big man in front of the other racist jerks ( his mates ). Typical Thai , one to one they shit it. Gang to one is the norm preferably tooled up with weapons. If that had been a Thai dropping a bit of cucumber nothing would have been said ... fact !!!

"Tooled up."....LOL been reading too many SAS novels dear boy ?

• Like 1

Would you have thrown this piece of garbage on the street in your own country?? Was the area you threw it on the ground 'their turf', where they park their motorcycles, if so then it draws ants, cockroaches etc etc etc..........what?? you don't like cucumbers?? coffee1.gif you could have gotten your proverbial ass kicked over somthing as trivial as this..........Its their country, respect it.

• Like 2

Of course you do know the OP is known for starting "trollish" type posts in order to wind people up to get a reaction.... This "event" may just be part of his imagination and never really happened either

No he isn't known for that. He has a small number of threads and I just quickly viewed ALL his topics in about a minute, and your charge is bunk. He isn't "known" for anything. Did you just make that insult up just to degrade him? For what reason? Do you think it's impossible for gangs of transport thugs to pounce on foreigners for idiotic reasons? If you live in Pattaya, you wouldn't be surprised or doubt such a personal account, I can assure you. It's so easy to scream troll, then you can live in a fantasy rose colored world and act like these problems don't exist. Cheers.

Strange though Jing, in addition to the OP, the poster has only made 1 other post on this topic and one wonders why he hasn't been posting defending his honour as he is really talking a slagging.....certainly makes me think

I have suspected that this forum gets 'salted' with fictitious posts, perhaps to keep traffic up. There does seem to be a pattern here where the OP has a low number of posts, make a post that is almost guaranteed to get people talking then never joins the conversation.

• Like 1

Trashing Thailand is reserved for Thais only, some consider a vocation, others simply an avocation. Just look at the piles of food refuse they leave on benches, etc, EVEN when trash can near by. Driver just having a bad lifetime is all. Wanted to share his pain with you, and looks like he did it. If I run into one of these guys, I take it to extreme of being so deferential, waiing til cows come home (bad luck for them I hear if they are younger?), profuse apologies, tell them (in Thai) "I am so so sorry. I know how much every Thai does to protect the environment and keep this heaven as beautiful as it is, a pristine state of nature" sort of sarcasm (which most don't get).

Oh dear a Thai talking to westerner like this how dare they, the should be kowtowing down at your feet saying "yes boss" you littered dear boy and were called on it

As regards "I am a big guy and can handle myself" grow up you silly man, you will not be so big if you have 10 of them coming at you to beat the sh*t out of you

yes an a sad pathetic excuse like you spewing abuse from the safety of your cosy little condo would just lie down and take, i know that. but this was nothing more than pure hatred for a foreigner alone against a lot of them. there are ways of speaking to people ,simple as that, any man who can handle himself knows about this i suspect not too many of you understand this.

Actually I have quite a big house, not a little condo, I am not a retiree, I work in Thailand and have done so for many years and I am very capable of looking after myself and with all the above being said my opinion remains the same........

Boo hoo the little funny brown man spoke to me rudely and didn't respect I am a superior white westerner, go tell your mommy

Really? Big house? Working? Stayed a long time? Capable?.... Doesn't mean you are intelligent though does it? ... and (with all due respect...not) it seems pretty obvious to me who exactly needs to grow up! Pathetic... really! The OP comes onto this to get some well deserved sympathy and he gets comments like this? btw.... 'the funny little brown man....'....... mmmmm some underlying racism there eh? Who else but a racist would even think of writing something like that? The OP has not shown any racism in his comment, and for you to reply - implying such a thing - is not only disgraceful, but shows you for what you are... To the OP... don't take any notice of comments from morons mate.... my advice? This taxi guy is not representitive of most Thai people.... quite simply... he is a pratt, so try to move on from it mate... and posters like this guy are not representitive of most ex-pats (except those who love to big themselves up on ThaiVisa). Have a nice day in your big house soutpeel... Doh!

• Like 2

Really? Big house? Working? Stayed a long time? Capable?.... Doesn't mean you are intelligent though does it? ... and (with all due respect...not) it seems pretty obvious to me who exactly needs to grow up! Pathetic... really! The OP comes onto this to get some well deserved sympathy and he gets comments like this? btw.... 'the funny little brown man....'....... mmmmm some underlying racism there eh? Who else but a racist would even think of writing something like that? The OP has not shown any racism in his comment, and for you to reply - implying such a thing - is not only disgraceful, but shows you for what you are... To the OP... don't take any notice of comments from morons mate.... my advice? This taxi guy is not representitive of most Thai people.... quite simply... he is a pratt, so try to move on from it mate... and posters like this guy are not representitive of most ex-pats (except those who love to big themselves up on ThaiVisa). Have a nice day in your big house soutpeel... Doh!

No bigging myself up at all, he made a statement I lived in a condo and I corrected his statement with the truth, so how is that bigging up ?

As to underlying racism, not underlying at all as the comment was intended as racism....your comprehension skills are amazing

Well deserved sympathy for the OP. LOL ......boo hoo he got told off for littering and then asks if he should go back and confront then, then follows up by saying he is a big guy who can handle himself......yes that's pathetic threatening violence because he was told off....yes let's talk about maturity shall we

Edited by Soutpeel

Of course you do know the OP is known for starting "trollish" type posts in order to wind people up to get a reaction.... This "event" may just be part of his imagination and never really happened either

No he isn't known for that. He has a small number of threads and I just quickly viewed ALL his topics in about a minute, and your charge is bunk. He isn't "known" for anything. Did you just make that insult up just to degrade him? For what reason? Do you think it's impossible for gangs of transport thugs to pounce on foreigners for idiotic reasons? If you live in Pattaya, you wouldn't be surprised or doubt such a personal account, I can assure you. It's so easy to scream troll, then you can live in a fantasy rose colored world and act like these problems don't exist. Cheers.

Strange though Jing, in addition to the OP, the poster has only made 1 other post on this topic and one wonders why he hasn't been posting defending his honour as he is really talking a slagging.....certainly makes me think

Probably because he has realised that he has wasted enough time in posting in the first place, and getting responses like those that you have posted.... makes me think!

• Like 1

Probably because he has realised that he has wasted enough time in posting in the first place, and getting responses like those that you have posted.... makes me think!

Or equally likely it was a troll post to start with

It's like the Spanish Inquisition in this joint with the "moral" authorities deciding what's a troll post, and what isn't. Not to mention making up pure fictions about the OP to defame his character which turned out definitely NOT to be true.

Edited by Jingthing

Am 6 ft 4, 18 stone and got a black belt in death, am that hard even me nightmares are scared of me, am up for gettin a little firm together and waiten down a dark dusty soi, when one of them drops one of the boys off there we jump out and kick seven shades of kee out of him, see how they like it. Anybody fancy it?

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

I'm up for it but I'll have to ask my mum first.

p.s. I'm a master of the secret art of Llap Goch.

http://www.llapgoch.org.uk/

Edited by nahkit
  • Like 2

It's like the Spanish Inquisition in this joint with the "moral" authorities deciding what's a troll post, and what isn't. Not to mention making up pure fictions about the OP to defame his character which turned out definitely NOT to be true.

Well jing in that great Thai tradition he should sue for defamation then

Well jing in that great Thai tradition he should sue for defamation then

I'll take that as a "confession" in keeping with the Spanish Inquisition theme ... coffee1.gif

Am 6 ft 4, 18 stone and got a black belt in death, am that hard even me nightmares are scared of me, am up for gettin a little firm together and waiten down a dark dusty soi, when one of them drops one of the boys off there we jump out and kick seven shades of kee out of him, see how they like it. Anybody fancy it?

I rattled ya mum last night. said your still wettin the bed coz your bottom of the class..

I rattled ya mum last night. said your still wettin the bed coz your bottom of the class..

Yep, 87 years old and still a looker (well to some anyway).

Yep, 87 years old and still a looker (well to some anyway).

when them teeth come out lad there's no stoppin her.

Sent from my HTC One mini using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Don't even think to have an argument with a Thai for any reason, because 10 or 20 or 50 of them will come over against you , throw you in the floor and kick you until dead and more.

I have seen groups of Thais killing farangs by kicks and punches already more than once, yes, they are ruthless cowards, they never fight 1 vs. 1,

and in Patthaya it's even worse.

They overreact for trivial things. But honestly i gotta say if there are no reasons for arguments, they rarely if ever provoke you first, but they can overreact for things like this.

Edited by max72

No need to hate people .

I do not know a lot of Countries where strangers are "loved" and I have been all over the world.

Off course it was not your peace of cucumber that pulled the trigger.

What do you do when you face an unknown street dog barking at you furiously?

You have to adapt to situations...

when this man through the cucumber in your bag you should have just walked away...I did not say run away but walk peacefully away as "OK this is the way you see it? I do not mind"

The man was provoking? do not go down to this level, just ignore the provocation.

It is certainly NOT the Thai people, it is human been, you find these kind of situation absolutely everywhere.

It was nothing to do with YOU, you were just there, it could have been any other "Farang" as they say : Do not take it personally.

Man,

1. DON'T litter at all, I guess in your home country you also don't do that even a slice of cucumber.

2. DON'T go back to fight and got a huge invoice of hospital if you survived.

3. If you got problem reason of slice of cucumber this will be full laughable.

Just remember a German guy in Patong, he made argument with tuk-tuk driver about 100 B !!! and I don't know he already woke up from coma or didn't. You can be a big mule but lot of gooses bit the pig. And don't forget they always have weapon.

You go back for revenge if you are fed up your life.

So calm down Amigo.

This reply is petty, more so than the piece of cucumber. It's also very insulting. You're as bad as the Thai taxi drivers. Thai people throw rubbish in the streets constantly, when they walking, riding or driving and they burn everything from their homes, including plastic. They don't care. Get off your high horse.

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I might be a bit past my prime at 83, young man and I am only 4'8" when I have my special raised sole on, and my Zimmer-frame to keep me upright but I have your back!! The Missus will be with us too. He used to be one of them kicky-boxers before we bought our bar.

After we have finished with the 10 taxi drivers, can we kick some intelligence into the OP. I would say he needs to get out more and get a life but it would seem that doing one might end the other. Go home and feed the ants, my friend, while you still can.

• Like 1

I just find it physically and mentally impossible to throw litter whichever country I find myself in. I just can't let anything, however minute, drop on to the street

I suppose it's because I hate so many places being defiled by litterers.

If everyone walked down a soi depositing pieces of fruit and vegetables on the road as they went, it would soon be party time for cockroaches, ants and all the other unwanted species

'Cleanliness is next to Godliness'

Sorry if I sound so pious about this topic. I've got several bad habits but littering isn't one of them