motorbike taxi drivers mafia in pattaya .help with this

kranuan

Nobody is suggesting littering is admirable behavior. I don't do it just because it's bad behavior but sometimes I have to schlep a long time before coming across a trash can. Also I would just EAT cukes (but not hot dogs). But you're kidding yourself if you think this was about tossing some cuke.

post-145917-0-55631700-1394462451_thumb.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I for one love cucumbers with my hot dogs. What do you have against cucumbers? Why couldn't you eat around the cucumber? Indeed as asked before "Why the f$ck did you put a cucumber on your dog in the first place"

Furthur investigation is demanded.

I have just been down to 7/11 and bought a hot dog, and i can confirm that they definatly do not put cucumber on them.

Off topic, ending this pissing match. Last words, if you did have all these skills & strengths, one of such would never have to announce it to all, unless the said brain was smaller than average. If indeed a black belt you've a lot to learn about the strategy of fight & defense.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

this small brains gettin to you by the look of it, jai yen my mate am only 5'2, just avin a laugh..

just avin a laugh ....

Well you made me laugh.

Seems to be some right, uptight old gits on here sometimes. sad.png

Also get a laugh when Pikeys happen to write how they talk. Worked with one back in the States, he wasn't too bright, but hilarious to listen too. Then again it was not his intention to be funny.

• Like 1

The OP comes onto this to get some well deserved sympathy and he gets comments like this?

Go back and actually read the OP.

You really think he deserves sympathy for how he handled himself?

REALLY?

Of course he got his back up because he thinks he thought he wasn't getting the respect he thinks he deserves.

Anyone who thinks they should "take a stand" in that situation is an absolute moron. Pattaya is what it is, you have to learn to adapt, it's like choosing to visit - or god forbid even live in - a war zone.

And coming here whinging about such a prosaic daily incident - for what, just to get their hurt feelings validated? - it's even more obvious they're not deserving of sympathy, much less respect.

• Like 1