Why do Farang feel the need to use slaughtered Thai?

anotheruser

What the OP is actually saying is unless you can speak and read Thai well, like him, don't bother with your pathetic transliterations.

Which is right though IMO.

I haven't come across any posts on here like that but I could see the annoyance of it.

• Like 1

What the OP is actually saying is unless you can speak and read Thai well, like him, don't bother with your pathetic transliterations.

Which is right though IMO.

I haven't come across any posts on here like that but I could see the annoyance of it.

My particular post was a long winded exaggeration to say the least. I have an interest in this particular topic because I can think of an actual way to help this issue.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Mai pen rai...chan kao jai ka...chan chop mak mak ka ti kon falangs pud pasa Thai ka.

men leaw! Although you spelled Tai wrong.

Mai pen rai ka...tar kun kao jai kar paw leaw ka

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Mai pen rai...chan kao jai ka...chan chop mak mak ka ti kon falangs pud pasa Thai ka.

Why use ka and chun when your male?

Edited by krisb

Because we don't know any better?

Because Somsrisonphimai is recorded as female?

and according to the picture in her profile a very good looking Lady... kap thumbsup.gif

Who said I can speak and read Thai?

Also it is an English language forum is it not?

Precisely.wink.png