Doesn't Air Asia fly FROM Bangkok anymore?

elgenon

I am in the States and wanted to book a round trip flight on Air Asia between Bangkok and Chiang Mai. I wanted to enter BANGKOK in the "departure" slot but it was NOT on the list. But I could book a round trip if it started in Chiang Mai.

Anyone know why, and how I can book a trip starting in Bangkok?

Oh I see now that last column is off my screen! Thanks!

Next question: Has anyone successfully booked a domestic(Thailand) AA flight from the States? My 2 credit cards are never accepted. I called one CC company and they said they approved the charge but AA never took the money. I tried the live chat but they never connected. They had me fill out a form and they never got in touch with me.

I have to bother a Thai ex-GF to buy the tickets form me with her credit card.

Op try using 'internet explorer.'

Search engines like Mozilla always crash using AA website, not even AA know why. Possibly overloaded with customers I presume.

Typically this problem occurs when your trying to pay, an error message keeps popping up. You only get 3 chances until your cards rejected.

Your payment may take 48 or so hours to get through their end.

Besides your problem of overlooking Bangkok, I have been through all the other niggling issues you have with Air Asia.

Sometimes just booking on Thai Airs site is very cheap, worth checking them out, just a better, quicker less painful booking experience.

Edited by krisb

I'm travelling with Air Asia this upcoming weekend, i.e. Bangkok to Chiang Mai return.. As stated in a post, they are at Don Mueang Airport, Pier 6. I also booked a seat selection for an extra ca. 120 Baht, just to ensure I have a seat on the flight. They've had some good economy promos lately.

May be blowing it out my backside but I have found that Microsoft windows will crash, hang up with Air Asia. Using Firefox seems to work though with little problem..................

I go with the Internet Explorer solution. Spent several hours going round in circles to make a 7-eleven cash payment using Firefox. Worked straight away with IE. This was the first thing suggested when I phoned AA, so they know they have problems.

I'm travelling with Air Asia this upcoming weekend, i.e. Bangkok to Chiang Mai return.. As stated in a post, they are at Don Mueang Airport, Pier 6. I also booked a seat selection for an extra ca. 120 Baht, just to ensure I have a seat on the flight. They've had some good economy promos lately.

You were afraid to be left with standing room only?

Avoid stalling too long on the payment page.

Try different browsers.

Clear your cookies for air asia and subsidaries before reattempting.

Is your card activated for overseas purchases?

Whem you do get to bkk, recommend opening a savings acct with debit card.

"You dont need to learn to love yourself; you just need to UNLEARN all the reasons you reject yourself..." -sent from TV app (Note 2).