Suthep's Bangkok home attacked with M79 grenades

webfact

funny the suthep supporters say he has so much support but are so scared to go to elections , instead blocking elections and acting like spoilt brat losers that hissy fit when they dont get their way.

grow a pair, stop being dishonest cowards and stop making excuses. get your act together, get some decent policies form a party and contest at the elections.... either that or continue to act like spoit brats. up to you

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

funny the suthep supporters say he has so much support but are so scared to go to elections , instead blocking elections and acting like spoilt brat losers that hissy fit when they dont get their way.

grow a pair, stop being dishonest cowards and stop making excuses. get your act together, get some decent policies form a party and contest at the elections.... either that or continue to act like spoit brats. up to you

Your home village must miss you

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

You ignore the simple reason for blocking elections: vote buying. Rigged voting is something the opposition wants to stop. If you spent any time here, by now, you would know the voting system especially in the NE is anything but fair; let alone red village and coercing/bribing locals within to vote red.

Don't see anyone on here cheering anti-gov't, just attempting to explain the why's and how's and what has fostered such dislike for PTP; along with the patterns we see in them using old explosives. In this case, fortunately it didn't detonate.

Your comments and name calling are desperate and not applicable to us responding to the violence of grenade launchers. Do you support this type of behavior by civilians? Isn't a dishonest coward one who would fire old grenades at the private residence of a citizen, then storm off on a motorcycle, and additionally do it to bring back a true coward who lives abroad to avoid consequences?

I need not gaze into the crystal ball to foresee a rebuttal of name calling, deflecting, and desperation.wink.png

Edited by gemini81
  • Like 1

Trying to stir the hornet's nest. Why give Mr. Suthep more fodder when it goes against the interim governments objective? This is very suspicious and while I am not an expert on this, I tend to believe this was done more to provoke Mr. Suthep and to intimidate him.

Well you wonder why they did not go off???? Maybe they were put there to try to confuse who is actually using them. Maybe suthep's thugs placed them there.

The red rouge can't aim those Vietnam era M 79's to save their lives, literally.

Now it was aimed at the opposition protest's leader, done again with outdated and black market weapons- despite which, we can wait about 5 or 10 minutes for some trollers to mention how this was deliberately set up.

Bottom line is the attempted scare isn't stopping anti shinanwatra sentiment, nor will this allow PTP to flourish with endless hired amateurs out to kill. the square faced man in Dubai should spend more time having his minions trained in Isreal if he wants to use precision with weapons. This silly behaviour is making the whole of PTP and their supporters look like the untrained, uncouth, uncivilized fools they really are.

I surely would like to know where you get your proof of your accusations. And I guess you have never been to the north or northeast of thailand at all. Isuppose killing 90 people is civilized. Right??????????????

The red rouge can't aim those Vietnam era M 79's to save their lives, literally.

Now it was aimed at the opposition protest's leader, done again with outdated and black market weapons- despite which, we can wait about 5 or 10 minutes for some trollers to mention how this was deliberately set up.

Bottom line is the attempted scare isn't stopping anti shinanwatra sentiment, nor will this allow PTP to flourish with endless hired amateurs out to kill. the square faced man in Dubai should spend more time having his minions trained in Isreal if he wants to use precision with weapons. This silly behaviour is making the whole of PTP and their supporters look like the untrained, uncouth, uncivilized fools they really are.

I surely would like to know where you get your proof of your accusations. And I guess you have never been to the north or northeast of thailand at all. Isuppose killing 90 people is civilized. Right??????????????

Can't you ever think of anything more clever than cop outs and steering away from the topic at hand?

Look at the track record time and again of who is in possession of the same old obsolete firearms with the same old tactics on the same old targets. If one can't put that together.............................

Who knows who and if anybody did what... anybody here...? naw Didn't think so.. we will never know who did what to whom...LOL but fun to read all the pointy fingers... anything for the cause eh?

Well, I think we can risk an educated guess that Suthep isn't attacking his own home with grenades.

Why don't you just come out and say "Yep, that one might have been the redshirts". You would get a lot more respect if you tried to be a little more neutral. Why do you want to be on the list of "people who only make pro-red posts on thaivisa"?

It's a pity because you sometimes have some interesting points to make.

Yep might be but i dought it. It sounds more like suthep trying to get more sympothy from the world.

Can't you ever think of anything more clever than cop outs and steering away from the topic at hand?

Look at the track record time and again of who is in possession of the same old obsolete firearms with the same old tactics on the same old targets. If one can't put that together.............................

M79's isn't as obsolete as you may think, it's still used in some parts of the world today, there's even one unit within JSOC who have cut down versions, and call them "Pirate Guns" as for who's in possession, I think you might find that the Royal Thai Army and Royal Thai Navy SEAL's will have those obsolete weapons still in their armouries along with a plentiful supply of rounds.

Track records are great for somethings, but when something doesn't tend to work, you adapt and make it better. It's all to easy to point fingers based on said track records, and there's indeed a higher probablity of it being the same people, but you should never discount the unthinkable or the un-imagineable either.. open minds ;)

• Like 2

Trying to stir the hornet's nest. Why give Mr. Suthep more fodder when it goes against the interim governments objective? This is very suspicious and while I am not an expert on this, I tend to believe this was done more to provoke Mr. Suthep and to intimidate him.

Well you wonder why they did not go off???? Maybe they were put there to try to confuse who is actually using them. Maybe suthep's thugs placed them there.

Oh ! the bloody things are fired out of a (special) gun. If they were put there instead of fired, it would be quite bloody obvious. And not many people are stupid enough to pick up a grenade (or 2) that failed to detonate and carry them to some place else, unless they are trying for a Darwin award.

Whats with all these attacks misfiring their targets. Either the attackers are seriously incompetent (possible) ... they are just trying to "scare" or "warn" their targets (more possible),.... or they are attempts at gaining sympathy (most likely).

Defective munitions are a hallmark of attacks on attacks on anti-PTP protesters, going back at least as far as 2010, where about half the Chinese made grenades thrown didn't go off. Some of the bombers do appear incompetent, eg. several failed attempts to C4 high tension power lines feeding Bangkok, several failed RPG attacks on bulk fuel storage tanks, plus the red bomber whose campaign ended when he accidentally blew himself and his apartment to pieces.

could be anyone , pretty much the whole of thailand is against this nutcase.

Seemed to me that "this nutcase" had, and still has, quite a large number of supporters, and in my book has a lot of ***** to go against the thaksin regime. I do believe this lovely country is ****** while they hold the reins, which hopefully is not for much longer smile.png

• Like 1

I don't like suthep.

I thought the Dems were idiotic to boycott the elections.

I was against the blocking of election sites.

However to say he no longer has support is ridiculous. Unfortunately, he does.

They said the two grenades were fired from a nearby place at the house but did not explode.

How very surprising........... not

Nobody can know if the grenade will explode until it has been fired and travelled ~30m. Whoever fired the grenades was likely quite surprised that they didn't explode. Why aren't you?

Because im not stupid enough to swallow the propaganda bs ..... come on pure coincidence right ? rolleyes.gif

Naah I am waiting for the resident red shirts to suggest he arranged this himself for the publicity

Yeah well IF it really prompts the question: "Why did it take so long to find his home?" I mean they have had a little more than three months. Did they hire a cab driver?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Gemini... You along with Skywalker and Thaitspot are really the worst of the bunch as your objectivity was lost a long time ago. You cry foul when a PDRC member bited the dust and demands substantial evidence to support the statement but accept word of mouth as valid proof when it comes to the UDD.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Like 1

Who knows who and if anybody did what... anybody here...? naw Didn't think so.. we will never know who did what to whom...LOL but fun to read all the pointy fingers... anything for the cause eh?

Well, I think we can risk an educated guess that Suthep isn't attacking his own home with grenades.

Why don't you just come out and say "Yep, that one might have been the redshirts". You would get a lot more respect if you tried to be a little more neutral. Why do you want to be on the list of "people who only make pro-red posts on thaivisa"?

It's a pity because you sometimes have some interesting points to make.

You're right it could have been a red shirt... it could have been a Pink shirt it could have been a brown shirt... the operative word there is could [have been] has anybody identified the person yet...? Will we ever know here...?> We can sit and speculate till we are blue in the face... educated guesses or not and still come up with the usual suspects... 1) self inflicted sympathy effort 2) red shirt 3) Blue shirt it doesn't matter.. because we will never know the truth that was my point... Thai media serves only one function. ....shirt stirring... Gotta keep the frenzy going...gotta garner sympathy.. get it while it's hot...

Edited by DirtFarmer
  • Like 1

How about killing 2,500?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app