List of Dog-Friendly Condos

RecklessRon

Anyone know of any condos that allow dogs?

Please include address info such as the closest intersection or landmark, if you know it, the guestimated price ranges (rent or purchase) and any personal recommendations or warnings.

Also: If anyone knows of a dog-friendly place that is under 1M Baht and has, or has the space for, a bathtub and kitchen with full fridge and 2 stove tops please have them contact mewai.gif

"Also: If anyone knows of a dog-friendly place that is under 1M Baht and has, or has the space for, a bathtub and kitchen with full fridge and 2 stove tops please have them contact mewai.gif.pagespeed.ce.ptXUXgG4cA.gif"

try looking in Bangladesh.

Okay... I know dogs love a yard. If I could I would buy one but as a foreigner the law forbids me owning land. I do not wish to build, or buy a building, on someone else's land regardless of the 'safety' precautions/loopholes and I especially don't want to make myself worth more dead than alive. I am retiring and cannot afford to rent a house for the rest of my life. I have just enough financially, many would say too little, for me to live a small, peaceful life if I live as long a life as my parents and grandparents did. Due to my job requiring extensive travel I have been unable to care for (own) a pet since I left home for university in 1978. Prior to that I had several dogs but since then nada. So I want a dog and I can't buy or rent a house, which leaves dog friendly condos!

Call that what you will but that is my choice.

FYI: I have talked with several real-estate agents and there are several dog friendly buildings in CM. I am surprised at the lack of response from people living there. Perhaps they are too busy to frequent TV?

Edited by RecklessRon
  • Like 1

I'd be great if you could give us a few names. A few weeks ago I met a guy who rescued a dog about to be killed and he was desperate to find a place where he could stay with it before he found a permanent home for the pet. Good news is that he did find a permanent home for the pup.

Okay... I know dogs love a yard. If I could I would buy one but as a foreigner the law forbids me owning land. I do not wish to build, or buy a building, on someone else's land regardless of the 'safety' precautions/loopholes and I especially don't want to make myself worth more dead than alive. I am retiring and cannot afford to rent a house for the rest of my life. I have just enough financially, many would say too little, for me to live a small, peaceful life if I live as long a life as my parents and grandparents did. Due to my job requiring extensive travel I have been unable to care for (own) a pet since I left home for university in 1978. Prior to that I had several dogs but since then nada. So I want a dog and I can't buy or rent a house, which leaves dog friendly condos!

Call that what you will but that is my choice.

FYI: I have talked with several real-estate agents and there are several dog friendly buildings in CM. I am surprised at the lack of response from people living there. Perhaps they are too busy to frequent TV?

Looking at your budget and specs I think you will find it almost impossible to find a condo suitable to live in with a dog.

Here's an idea. Buy a condo with the money you have. Rent it out and use the income to rent a house.

Many advantages...

- If you are not happy with the place you are renting, you can move whenever you want.

- You can buy an investment property based on the budget you have, not on the specs you mentioned. And therefor maximizing your return.

- You dont have to go through any legal loopholes. The condo you are buying can be 100 percent in your name

- You will be able to live in a house with a yard.

- Your (future) dog will love you 'till the end of time for not having to live in a condo.

Good luck!

Stig

Sent from my SM-P601 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1