Buying on eBay and having Tablet carried here..Any Issues ?

drx13

As the title says I am considering buying a used tablet,(are new prices significantly different in USA)

A friend would had carry it, he would test it first.

Can anyone please advise on any known issues which may leave me with an unuseable item or any other difficulties?

Thank You

Caveat emptor

If the seller is giving you any type of warranty how are you going to enforce it ? And if he does honor it, you will certainly be responsible for shipping both ways

If not warrantied, no issues , other than the inconvenience.

I have bought several "electronic" items on eBay but have always used them first in the US prior to bringing them to Thailand

Caveat emptor

If the seller is giving you any type of warranty how are you going to enforce it ? And if he does honor it, you will certainly be responsible for shipping both ways

If not warrantied, no issues , other than the inconvenience.

I have bought several "electronic" items on eBay but have always used them first in the US prior to bringing them to Thailand

I would probably buy new, awaiting info on Apple Thailand issues in other topic

If I buy used would be checked by Cisco guy who would carry it here

I once purchased a second hand phone on e-bay Australia and had it posted to Thailand. What I received was nothing like what I thought I had purchased and I asked e-bay to investigate. After about two months I was asked to send the phone back to the vendor and my account would be credited. It was an expensive procedure since I was charged about 1500 baht import duty and the cost of postage each way. Be very careful when purchasing used electronic items if you are not there to check them out yourself.