PDRC to expose shocking corruption conspiracy

webfact

PDRC to expose shocking corruption conspiracy

210086-imagejpeg-319486-wpcf_728x413.jpg

BANGKOK: -- A People’s Democratic Reform Committee (PDRC) co-leader Sathit Wongnongtoei said the PDRC has obtained a very import information that related to what he called “shocking” corruption conspiracy in the country’s energy sector that has exploited the country’s wealth for over a decade.

Sathit who was a former Democrat party’s MP announced at the Lumphini protest site before midnight that this significant information and evidence revealed how the conspiracy started and who were in connection.

The conspiracy still prevails even though the ex-premier Thaksin Shinawatra was overthrown and had to run away from the country after the Supreme Court sentenced him to serve two years in prison for involving in the purchase of a piece of land on Ratchadapisek while he was prime minister.

He said although Thaksin has gone, but the regime still haunts the country and continues to plunder the country’s resources, particularly energy which he said has made not only Thaksin but all his family members, friends and lackeys richer while the majority of the population remains poor and poorer.

He did not elaborate the information which has just been obtained and rectified but said if it is exposed, it will “shock” not only Thais but also the world.

He recalled why Thaksina has to sell his telecom business and turn to energy instead as he realized of the even greater and immense interest that he could get from energy than telecom business.

He said this information will be unraveled in the next few days and that the Thaksin regime would be shaken if it is exposed.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/pdrc-expose-shocking-corruption-conspiracy/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2014-03-12

• Like 1

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant wait to hear that a certain person with the initials AB along with another person with the initials CD were involved in corruption. Far better to just admit that persons with the initials A to Z were also doing their bit.

This is just tittilation. Lay your cards on the table or shut up.

Just like any showman worth his salt, the need to create a hype before the show

start, and to get every body attention,,,, nothing wrong with that unless the star

of the show fails to materialize...

• Like 1

He said this information will be unraveled in the next few days and that the Thaksin regime would be shaken if it is exposed.

And still they won't budge and just deny it all before several lawsuits will be filed against him.

Just hand the entire findings to the NACC along with all the other cases pending.

However, this must be particularly juicy, because as far as Thai acceptance of corruption goes, if such a disclosure threatens to shake this regime to the core and 'shock' both Thais and the entire world...... It must be pretty bad.

I can't wait.

• Like 1

This guy needs to be careful. Remember what happened the last time someone threatened to go public with revelations about the Thaksin regime.

Yep, you get driven to the Deep South and shot and robbed of "just" 5 million baht.

edit: Unfortunately, they have a knack for ignoring solid evidence (IF they have that) in this country and just continue on like nothing has happened.

Much worse, the people laying the allegations will be sued for all they got for defamation.

Edited by EvilDrSomkid
  • Like 1

A silly tactic and only gives the sniper more time to get in position! Cough it up now man while you can. Once the info is out you are safe (see, Thais have zero safety awareness and risk management!)

• Like 1

And still they won't budge and just deny it all before several lawsuits will be filed against him.

Just hand the entire findings to the NACC along with all the other cases pending.

However, this must be particularly juicy, because as far as Thai acceptance of corruption goes, if such a disclosure threatens to shake this regime to the core and 'shock' both Thais and the entire world...... It must be pretty bad.

I can't wait.

I cannot wait either, but I am willing to bet we never get to hear it.

• Like 1

Is this a bit like the final final, totally awesome, get rid of Thaksin day they have been promising for so long?

Or is it the 3m baht per MW of installed capacity that is the going rate these days that is the pay off?

• Like 1

Isn't he in breach of the TVF rules?? as in rumour mongering? I hope he gets a smack on the back of the hand !! whistling.gif

If that's the case, many hear including you would be roaming the streets without a head.

Chears, first gone get some ear drops with my buddy Chalerm.

• Like 1

Isn't he in breach of the TVF rules?? as in rumour mongering? I hope he gets a smack on the back of the hand !! whistling.gif

hes thai he will deny everything ...a 30 day ban just to let him think how hes wound us up..wai2.gif

Nothing to see here. They have nothing. Just a bunch of noise from a bunch of gasbags. How many times have we heard stuff like this? No group on either side of the divide will ever show the amount of corruption happening as it would result in all sides losing out at the trough.

If it is real information, it should be put before a court before spraying it over the press.

I agree, and I can't believe the amount of farang on here that are demanding it all be made public first so that all this evidence will become tainted or all the revelations covered up by the perpetrators.

They will reveal it in their own good time. Just because they don't bend to people's stupid demands is no testament that they don't have the goods.